Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
@Tsaiah @raiccoon

The main reason I find raiccoon towny is the questions they've been asking. They've asked multiple people really good questions that seem to be the type of questions town should ask. I also think their interaction with FM84 was very towny, again asking specific questions to find out why they were saying the things they were saying and asking for their opinion.

I'm still mostly sure in my vote for Storm, as I feel like everyone other than Storm and Bear are town.
@Tsaiah @raiccoon

The main reason I find raiccoon towny is the questions they've been asking. They've asked multiple people really good questions that seem to be the type of questions town should ask. I also think their interaction with FM84 was very towny, again asking specific questions to find out why they were saying the things they were saying and asking for their opinion.

I'm still mostly sure in my vote for Storm, as I feel like everyone other than Storm and Bear are town.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@Raiccoon

Iso'd you again, and you really do seem to have a town tone. And you ask some good questions, and your thoughts seem organic in the context of events in the thread at the time? You seem internally consistent, too. Pov sure seems more town than potential maf. So kudos if you're scum, because I'm not seeing it.

(Iso'ing Imra right now, which is actually turning out to be harder bc there's less to work with)
@Raiccoon

Iso'd you again, and you really do seem to have a town tone. And you ask some good questions, and your thoughts seem organic in the context of events in the thread at the time? You seem internally consistent, too. Pov sure seems more town than potential maf. So kudos if you're scum, because I'm not seeing it.

(Iso'ing Imra right now, which is actually turning out to be harder bc there's less to work with)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
i'm here and iso'ing people. currently with the idea of 2 mafia left, i'm still leaning most toward Storm+Bearclaws as a scumteam.

Tsaiah is kind of my only ride-or-die townread. after that my reads would be raiccoon, Imraldera, Bearclaws, StormDreamer. i'm actually a little less comfortable with Imra than before, but...i don't have anything to back it up and i need to go find food.

Vote: StormDreamer
i'm here and iso'ing people. currently with the idea of 2 mafia left, i'm still leaning most toward Storm+Bearclaws as a scumteam.

Tsaiah is kind of my only ride-or-die townread. after that my reads would be raiccoon, Imraldera, Bearclaws, StormDreamer. i'm actually a little less comfortable with Imra than before, but...i don't have anything to back it up and i need to go find food.

Vote: StormDreamer
LUZk8tY.png
Ninja'd by @Imraldera

Which is somewhat comforting xD
Ninja'd by @Imraldera

Which is somewhat comforting xD
@Imraldera

I actually really like your read on me--you seemed to be squinting at me just in case for a while (which I also like), then you brought up the FM vote, which felt legit to look closer at--then you brought up how I'm often one of the last to vote (which is accurate). It's pretty hard for me to see that from a scum pov? And it's one of the most detailed reads anyone has given of me. If that's a townread from someone who's scum and already knows who town is, it is very subtly crafted and well done.

I also like your checking of blanket, just in case, and I like the way you approached the FM vote. Also don't really think maf would say out loud in the thread that they would reconsider for potential more helpfulness right in the middle of that? It feels like the safest thing would be to bus. Plus you went and read Lime to confirm your vote on FM.

You seem town.

PoE vote go

vote stormdreamer
@Imraldera

I actually really like your read on me--you seemed to be squinting at me just in case for a while (which I also like), then you brought up the FM vote, which felt legit to look closer at--then you brought up how I'm often one of the last to vote (which is accurate). It's pretty hard for me to see that from a scum pov? And it's one of the most detailed reads anyone has given of me. If that's a townread from someone who's scum and already knows who town is, it is very subtly crafted and well done.

I also like your checking of blanket, just in case, and I like the way you approached the FM vote. Also don't really think maf would say out loud in the thread that they would reconsider for potential more helpfulness right in the middle of that? It feels like the safest thing would be to bus. Plus you went and read Lime to confirm your vote on FM.

You seem town.

PoE vote go

vote stormdreamer
Final Vote Count: Day 5

Stormdreamer: 4 (Imraldera, raiccoon, blanketgender, Tsaiah) L-0

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, Bearclaws

Stormdreamer has received the most votes and triggered the hammer. The day has now ended.
Final Vote Count: Day 5

Stormdreamer: 4 (Imraldera, raiccoon, blanketgender, Tsaiah) L-0

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, Bearclaws

Stormdreamer has received the most votes and triggered the hammer. The day has now ended.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Day 5

They had been digging in the ruins for only an hour when someone screamed.

"You know, I'm really, really starting to hate that everything happens with a scream," Kirke muttered to Crystal as the two treasure hunters ran back through the ruins to where the archaeologists had set up camp.

"You never know, they might've caught whoever's doing this," Crystal said. At Kirke's look, they amended, "Yeah, you're right."

Crystal soared ahead, but Kirke stopped as she reached the large boulder-like formation that the archaeologists insisted was a piece of wall. Kirke was still pretty sure it was just a rock that marked the entrance to one of the temples.

"We still haven't found the Fountain yet," she said, leaning against the boulder to catch her breath in the heat of the rainforest. "If we lose too many more people we'll have to quit."

She took a deep breath and straightened, pushing her sweat-soaked bangs back and striding forward. "What's wrong?" she asked. Everyone was gathered around in a circle, staring at whatever, or whoever, was in the middle.

"We found it!" someone cried, and cheers came up again. Kirke realized that it was cheering, rather than screams like she'd thought.

"I want to eat it!" someone else yelled cheerfully.

"Wait, what?!" Kirke cried, breaking into a sprint.

"Stormdreamer no!"

It was too late; Stormdreamer put whatever it was into their mouth and ran into the jungle, swallowing fiercely.

"Ta-da!" they yelled. An odd look came over their face, and they swayed briefly before falling forward, a dart sticking out from their neck.

Kirke ran past the stunned archaeology team and knelt down. The dart quivered.

"Poison, I assume," she said. "Who has an antidote?"

Everyone shifted uneasily.

Kirke took a deep breath, and let it out through clenched teeth. "We are at least one week's trip away from anything resembling civilization and no one brought an antidote?"

Crystal landed nearby and shook her wing at Kirke. "It'd be too late anyway, look."

Kirke looked back at Stormdreamer and watched the thick black lines spreading out from the entry wound. She looked back at Crystal, and shook her head.

Stormdreamer, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

Begin Night 5

Night ends at a time that is not now. Thank you all for your patience in allowing me to get the EoD up.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Oricole, @Limelight, @Wintrymix

@FloatingInSpace

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
End of Day 5

They had been digging in the ruins for only an hour when someone screamed.

"You know, I'm really, really starting to hate that everything happens with a scream," Kirke muttered to Crystal as the two treasure hunters ran back through the ruins to where the archaeologists had set up camp.

"You never know, they might've caught whoever's doing this," Crystal said. At Kirke's look, they amended, "Yeah, you're right."

Crystal soared ahead, but Kirke stopped as she reached the large boulder-like formation that the archaeologists insisted was a piece of wall. Kirke was still pretty sure it was just a rock that marked the entrance to one of the temples.

"We still haven't found the Fountain yet," she said, leaning against the boulder to catch her breath in the heat of the rainforest. "If we lose too many more people we'll have to quit."

She took a deep breath and straightened, pushing her sweat-soaked bangs back and striding forward. "What's wrong?" she asked. Everyone was gathered around in a circle, staring at whatever, or whoever, was in the middle.

"We found it!" someone cried, and cheers came up again. Kirke realized that it was cheering, rather than screams like she'd thought.

"I want to eat it!" someone else yelled cheerfully.

"Wait, what?!" Kirke cried, breaking into a sprint.

"Stormdreamer no!"

It was too late; Stormdreamer put whatever it was into their mouth and ran into the jungle, swallowing fiercely.

"Ta-da!" they yelled. An odd look came over their face, and they swayed briefly before falling forward, a dart sticking out from their neck.

Kirke ran past the stunned archaeology team and knelt down. The dart quivered.

"Poison, I assume," she said. "Who has an antidote?"

Everyone shifted uneasily.

Kirke took a deep breath, and let it out through clenched teeth. "We are at least one week's trip away from anything resembling civilization and no one brought an antidote?"

Crystal landed nearby and shook her wing at Kirke. "It'd be too late anyway, look."

Kirke looked back at Stormdreamer and watched the thick black lines spreading out from the entry wound. She looked back at Crystal, and shook her head.

Stormdreamer, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

Begin Night 5

Night ends at a time that is not now. Thank you all for your patience in allowing me to get the EoD up.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender, @Imraldera

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Oricole, @Limelight, @Wintrymix

@FloatingInSpace

@MagykalWagykal, @Moonwater, @crateshya, @Katsra, @Mithent, @SilverNight104, @kirkfan2255
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
End of Night 5

Tavern, Present Day

You stand up, realizing for the first time how long you have stayed and listened to this story. It’s too much; the death toll isn’t worth it for you to take it. Kirke stands too, desperately reaching for your arm.

“Don’t go!” she cries. “You haven’t told me if you’ll take it!”

“They don’t have to.”

It’s the bartender, but not the same one as before, who has come around and is standing at the table with her arms folded. “I’ve heard enough, Kirke Finn. We’ve been looking for you for a long time.”

“What?” Kirke stares at the bartender in astonishment. You know you are doing the same. “Who are you?”

“You mean you don’t recognize me?” The bartender shakes out her hair and holds out her hands. “We worked together too much for you to not.”

“Chao…” Kirke breathes, looking dumbstruck. “I thought you died in that rockslide!”

Chao smirks. “You’d hope so, wouldn’t you, since you, ah, arranged for that? Imraldera was the last straw, Kirke. We’re taking you in for questioning over the Fountain of Life disappearances.”

You frown. From the retelling, it didn’t sound like Kirke had had anything to do with the disappearances, but that some other entity was doing it.

“You and what army?” Kirke challenges, and kicks a chair at Chao. The two begin to scuffle, and you edge out of the door.

You step, blinking, out into the sunlight. It’s the exact same time as when you stepped inside, but how? You turn around to look at the tavern, but there’s nothing there.

It’s like it never even existed.

Imraldera, Vanilla Townie, has left the expedition.

Begin Day 6

ERROR 404: Day 6 cannot begin. A game-ending faction has achieved its win condition.

Please standby for endgame.
End of Night 5

Tavern, Present Day

You stand up, realizing for the first time how long you have stayed and listened to this story. It’s too much; the death toll isn’t worth it for you to take it. Kirke stands too, desperately reaching for your arm.

“Don’t go!” she cries. “You haven’t told me if you’ll take it!”

“They don’t have to.”

It’s the bartender, but not the same one as before, who has come around and is standing at the table with her arms folded. “I’ve heard enough, Kirke Finn. We’ve been looking for you for a long time.”

“What?” Kirke stares at the bartender in astonishment. You know you are doing the same. “Who are you?”

“You mean you don’t recognize me?” The bartender shakes out her hair and holds out her hands. “We worked together too much for you to not.”

“Chao…” Kirke breathes, looking dumbstruck. “I thought you died in that rockslide!”

Chao smirks. “You’d hope so, wouldn’t you, since you, ah, arranged for that? Imraldera was the last straw, Kirke. We’re taking you in for questioning over the Fountain of Life disappearances.”

You frown. From the retelling, it didn’t sound like Kirke had had anything to do with the disappearances, but that some other entity was doing it.

“You and what army?” Kirke challenges, and kicks a chair at Chao. The two begin to scuffle, and you edge out of the door.

You step, blinking, out into the sunlight. It’s the exact same time as when you stepped inside, but how? You turn around to look at the tavern, but there’s nothing there.

It’s like it never even existed.

Imraldera, Vanilla Townie, has left the expedition.

Begin Day 6

ERROR 404: Day 6 cannot begin. A game-ending faction has achieved its win condition.

Please standby for endgame.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Mafia Wins!

The mafia, consisting of raiccoon, Bearclaws, and FM84, have achieved their win condition and won the game.

Full Reveal:

Mafia
raiccoon: Goon
Bearclaws: Goon
FM84: Goon (lynched D3)

Town
Yatagarasu: Cop (killed D1)
Stormdreamer: Vanilla (lynched D5)
Elan Myalis: Tracker (lynched D2)
GrandSerpentine: Universal Backup/Vengeful (killed N2)
kaymontacell: Vengeful (lynched D1)
Inquisition: 1-Shot PGO (killed N1)
Wintrymix: Neighborizor (killed N4)
Tsaiah: Vanilla
Limelight: Vanilla (lynched D4)
blanketgender: Vanilla
Oricole: Vanilla (killed N3)
Imraldera: Vanilla (killed N5)

Fountain of Life Official Tracksheet
Mafia Chat
Spectator Chat
Wintrymix and Tsaiah Neighborhood
Wintrymix and blanketgender Neighborhood
Wintrymix and raiccoon Neighborhood

Any players who would like to release their private QuickTopic links may now do so if you so choose. All players past and present, spectators, subs, and community members are now allowed to post in the game thread!

@raiccoon, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Oricole, @Limelight, @Wintrymix, @Stormdreamer, @Imraldera

@Origamer, @DoppelBia, @Raya36, @SweetToothArt

@FloatingInSpace

Mafia Wins!

The mafia, consisting of raiccoon, Bearclaws, and FM84, have achieved their win condition and won the game.

Full Reveal:

Mafia
raiccoon: Goon
Bearclaws: Goon
FM84: Goon (lynched D3)

Town
Yatagarasu: Cop (killed D1)
Stormdreamer: Vanilla (lynched D5)
Elan Myalis: Tracker (lynched D2)
GrandSerpentine: Universal Backup/Vengeful (killed N2)
kaymontacell: Vengeful (lynched D1)
Inquisition: 1-Shot PGO (killed N1)
Wintrymix: Neighborizor (killed N4)
Tsaiah: Vanilla
Limelight: Vanilla (lynched D4)
blanketgender: Vanilla
Oricole: Vanilla (killed N3)
Imraldera: Vanilla (killed N5)

Fountain of Life Official Tracksheet
Mafia Chat
Spectator Chat
Wintrymix and Tsaiah Neighborhood
Wintrymix and blanketgender Neighborhood
Wintrymix and raiccoon Neighborhood

Any players who would like to release their private QuickTopic links may now do so if you so choose. All players past and present, spectators, subs, and community members are now allowed to post in the game thread!

@raiccoon, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender

@kaymontacell, @Firo, @Varikset, @Ambrose, @TrickingFate, @Rangiku, @Gwendolyn, @GrandSerpentine, @FM84, @Oricole, @Limelight, @Wintrymix, @Stormdreamer, @Imraldera

@Origamer, @DoppelBia, @Raya36, @SweetToothArt

@FloatingInSpace

3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who joined this game! The game is nothing without its players, and you guys are the heart and soul of making the game run. So thank you all very much for your contributions.

Congratulations, mafia! You fought a hard battle and I’m happy to say you managed to outsmart, outlast, and outplay (if you forgive me pulling from old games I’ve hosted lmao) the town!

To Tsaiah and Wolf: please lynch your scumreads. You had Bearclaws dead to rights and you left your incredibly solid case for people you didn’t have as much on. -spritzes with water-

To Birb: Thank you thank you thank you, so much, for being the person I ranted to and for your help with the flavor. You kind of became an intern near the end on accident, but thank you so much. Your flavor for EoD 3 was amazing.

As always, there’s things that could’ve been done better or differently. Rerunning this game, I would probably eliminate the night phase. The game dragged on much longer than I had anticipated because of it, and could’ve likely ended last week had there been fewer days.

If you have any comments for me about the game, please feel free to let me know! I am always open to feedback and enjoy when people let me know what they thought so I can continue to make better and better games.

Thank you all again once more, and I look forward to seeing you all in the next game!

<3
Kirk
Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who joined this game! The game is nothing without its players, and you guys are the heart and soul of making the game run. So thank you all very much for your contributions.

Congratulations, mafia! You fought a hard battle and I’m happy to say you managed to outsmart, outlast, and outplay (if you forgive me pulling from old games I’ve hosted lmao) the town!

To Tsaiah and Wolf: please lynch your scumreads. You had Bearclaws dead to rights and you left your incredibly solid case for people you didn’t have as much on. -spritzes with water-

To Birb: Thank you thank you thank you, so much, for being the person I ranted to and for your help with the flavor. You kind of became an intern near the end on accident, but thank you so much. Your flavor for EoD 3 was amazing.

As always, there’s things that could’ve been done better or differently. Rerunning this game, I would probably eliminate the night phase. The game dragged on much longer than I had anticipated because of it, and could’ve likely ended last week had there been fewer days.

If you have any comments for me about the game, please feel free to let me know! I am always open to feedback and enjoy when people let me know what they thought so I can continue to make better and better games.

Thank you all again once more, and I look forward to seeing you all in the next game!

<3
Kirk
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86