Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
@Tsaiah Wolf and i talked about our reads, which were mostly the same. we talked at the most length about Bearclaws, and the lynch order he wanted was lime, storm, Bear. and he talked to me about the "town has all the power roles" slip as well :x he also seemed really certain that you're town right away.
@Tsaiah Wolf and i talked about our reads, which were mostly the same. we talked at the most length about Bearclaws, and the lynch order he wanted was lime, storm, Bear. and he talked to me about the "town has all the power roles" slip as well :x he also seemed really certain that you're town right away.
LUZk8tY.png
(Sorry that this is unorganized, but just in case anybody can get anything out of it)

@Raiccoon Hue. Also for reference, there were about 300 messages in our QT (we were neighborized since the start of d2, so xD). I'd say the huge amount of thought process we got to see from each other there had a really big impact on strongly townreading each other.

And @Blanketgender, we agreed on a lot of reads too, more as the game went on, with a lot of what do you think of x or how does y post read to you.

The one thing he mentioned about you as truly sus, Raiccoon, was your level of activity. I'd say he generally had you as neutral, then eventually iso'd you and leaned you more town, but wasn't nearly as sure of you as some others, tho didn't mention any specific sus of you at the end. You just were on his keep an eye on list. He at least partially picked you over Imraldera as his third neighbor, bc he was hoping to get a better read on you with it, and already felt Imra was pretty towny.

@Imraldera concerned him a little when they were absent for a bit, plus he didn't really like that slot to begin with (I was happier with Origamer after some questioning), but we both thought Imraldera came in fairly obvtowning (still most of the basis of my read there). We both had moments of alarm on various people for activity drops, mostly pacified whenever people posted again (pace of this game has been slow overall anyway, but I think it makes those stand out more?).

He talked to me about sussing people who had not been very active, but then suddenly increased activity as soon as we all began to PoE in earnest and started to sus them for it--primarily Limelight, @Stormdreamer, and @Bearclaws.

Our suspicion of Limelight seemed valid to me for a lot of reasons--he really didn't like the removed, observational tone he saw there, I didn't like what I saw as a lack of willingness to give opinions on alignment, and we both seemed to see her not responding to lynch pressure as cornered scum not knowing what to say and giving up.

He sussed DoppelBia's slot early for trying to appear contributory without really saying much (Bearclaws, Limelight, and Stormdreamer eventually fell into that category, too). And for what he saw as a potential "town has all the power roles" slip.

He had a townread on Blanket early (hence his choice of second neighbor), and so did i--then we both kept rereading just in case they were being "godly scum".

We spent a gazillion posts discussing Oricole and isoing, before finally settling on a townread there (we both made a full iso there, eventually I posted mine in the thread).

We discussed EM for a while, his primary tipping point there was the outting of his role, I think?

We discussed a bit of sus on GS, but they were nk'd before we could call it into question.

Stormdreamer he never liked for town, period, for lurkiness and lack of opinionated content--he started really actively squinting at them on the 9th (and Storm's why are you still alive only added to that, but he decided to withhold posting too much about it in case it baited potential scum into trying to make a mislynch case against him). We also talked about potential defense of a scumbuddy (and inactives in general, which is made more interesting when potential PoE is showing a lot of scumminess from the formerly inactive camp).

He sussed Bearclaws fairly early for non-contributoriness and potential lurking, then didn't like the potential "appropriate town reactions" post. He stated continued dislike of Bear's responses afterward.
(Sorry that this is unorganized, but just in case anybody can get anything out of it)

@Raiccoon Hue. Also for reference, there were about 300 messages in our QT (we were neighborized since the start of d2, so xD). I'd say the huge amount of thought process we got to see from each other there had a really big impact on strongly townreading each other.

And @Blanketgender, we agreed on a lot of reads too, more as the game went on, with a lot of what do you think of x or how does y post read to you.

The one thing he mentioned about you as truly sus, Raiccoon, was your level of activity. I'd say he generally had you as neutral, then eventually iso'd you and leaned you more town, but wasn't nearly as sure of you as some others, tho didn't mention any specific sus of you at the end. You just were on his keep an eye on list. He at least partially picked you over Imraldera as his third neighbor, bc he was hoping to get a better read on you with it, and already felt Imra was pretty towny.

@Imraldera concerned him a little when they were absent for a bit, plus he didn't really like that slot to begin with (I was happier with Origamer after some questioning), but we both thought Imraldera came in fairly obvtowning (still most of the basis of my read there). We both had moments of alarm on various people for activity drops, mostly pacified whenever people posted again (pace of this game has been slow overall anyway, but I think it makes those stand out more?).

He talked to me about sussing people who had not been very active, but then suddenly increased activity as soon as we all began to PoE in earnest and started to sus them for it--primarily Limelight, @Stormdreamer, and @Bearclaws.

Our suspicion of Limelight seemed valid to me for a lot of reasons--he really didn't like the removed, observational tone he saw there, I didn't like what I saw as a lack of willingness to give opinions on alignment, and we both seemed to see her not responding to lynch pressure as cornered scum not knowing what to say and giving up.

He sussed DoppelBia's slot early for trying to appear contributory without really saying much (Bearclaws, Limelight, and Stormdreamer eventually fell into that category, too). And for what he saw as a potential "town has all the power roles" slip.

He had a townread on Blanket early (hence his choice of second neighbor), and so did i--then we both kept rereading just in case they were being "godly scum".

We spent a gazillion posts discussing Oricole and isoing, before finally settling on a townread there (we both made a full iso there, eventually I posted mine in the thread).

We discussed EM for a while, his primary tipping point there was the outting of his role, I think?

We discussed a bit of sus on GS, but they were nk'd before we could call it into question.

Stormdreamer he never liked for town, period, for lurkiness and lack of opinionated content--he started really actively squinting at them on the 9th (and Storm's why are you still alive only added to that, but he decided to withhold posting too much about it in case it baited potential scum into trying to make a mislynch case against him). We also talked about potential defense of a scumbuddy (and inactives in general, which is made more interesting when potential PoE is showing a lot of scumminess from the formerly inactive camp).

He sussed Bearclaws fairly early for non-contributoriness and potential lurking, then didn't like the potential "appropriate town reactions" post. He stated continued dislike of Bear's responses afterward.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
So just so you all know, I will be at a final during lockdown tonight. It's not an actual final where I will be sitting an exam, but I'm not entirely sure what we're doing (we're still meeting as a class) so I might not get the post up right away. I'm going to type it up on my phone beforehand, but otherwise, I should be back by 19:00 FR and will get the post up then if I cannot right away. Day still ends at 18:00 and you may not talk after that time as usual.

Edit to add: Of course, hammering a lynch would end the day early, but if it's after 17:00 (the time my final starts tonight), this will still apply.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender, @Imraldera
So just so you all know, I will be at a final during lockdown tonight. It's not an actual final where I will be sitting an exam, but I'm not entirely sure what we're doing (we're still meeting as a class) so I might not get the post up right away. I'm going to type it up on my phone beforehand, but otherwise, I should be back by 19:00 FR and will get the post up then if I cannot right away. Day still ends at 18:00 and you may not talk after that time as usual.

Edit to add: Of course, hammering a lynch would end the day early, but if it's after 17:00 (the time my final starts tonight), this will still apply.

@raiccoon, @Stormdreamer, @Bearclaws, @Tsaiah, @blanketgender, @Imraldera
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
There's about 5 hours left for the day, so I will place my vote on Stormdreamer now so I don't forget.

Vote: Stormdreamer

@Tsaiah you guys talked about a lot of stuff xD. Since I don't remember if it was made particularly clear, who are you thinking of lynching atm?
There's about 5 hours left for the day, so I will place my vote on Stormdreamer now so I don't forget.

Vote: Stormdreamer

@Tsaiah you guys talked about a lot of stuff xD. Since I don't remember if it was made particularly clear, who are you thinking of lynching atm?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Blanketgender <--willing to bet the game on being town

Imraldera

Raiccoon

Stormdreamer, Bearclaws

Aksdhj, I was really hoping for some more input from Storm, some opinion, even if it was inconclusive. I don't want this to be a mislynch.

Storm and Bear still way seem the scummiest--but Rai or Imra as hidden scum in the town PoE haunt my nightmares. xD;;

Quick isoing four people, one more time.
Blanketgender <--willing to bet the game on being town

Imraldera

Raiccoon

Stormdreamer, Bearclaws

Aksdhj, I was really hoping for some more input from Storm, some opinion, even if it was inconclusive. I don't want this to be a mislynch.

Storm and Bear still way seem the scummiest--but Rai or Imra as hidden scum in the town PoE haunt my nightmares. xD;;

Quick isoing four people, one more time.
Jgkdkdkf I don't know urgh. I don't think I'd be able to look through so many people before I have school in 1 hour, but at the same time, I don't want to be lunched becausw I know it's gonna be a mislynch.

Is there anything I can do to convince you guys that I'm town within 1 hour?
Jgkdkdkf I don't know urgh. I don't think I'd be able to look through so many people before I have school in 1 hour, but at the same time, I don't want to be lunched becausw I know it's gonna be a mislynch.

Is there anything I can do to convince you guys that I'm town within 1 hour?
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer think you could do a quick take on Raiccoon or Imraldera?

And I've got a question for you, too, lemme find the post
@Stormdreamer think you could do a quick take on Raiccoon or Imraldera?

And I've got a question for you, too, lemme find the post
Eeeeeee I tried looking back to d1 and rereading the thread and everyone who voted (Blanket, Tsaiah) had reasoning that I could see from a town pov?

Bear and Rai didn't vote, but I remember Bear mentioning being busu, and I think Rai wasn't really around for the major sussing, so that seems to be justified...?

Aaaaaaa
Eeeeeee I tried looking back to d1 and rereading the thread and everyone who voted (Blanket, Tsaiah) had reasoning that I could see from a town pov?

Bear and Rai didn't vote, but I remember Bear mentioning being busu, and I think Rai wasn't really around for the major sussing, so that seems to be justified...?

Aaaaaaa
jghAv2V.png
Aaaaa got ninja'd
But gtg, school, sorry guys...

No matter what happens today, GG.
Aaaaa got ninja'd
But gtg, school, sorry guys...

No matter what happens today, GG.
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date=2017-05-17 07:34:18] Imr's dragons are unfed, and they haven't posted in a few days--might be irl stuff. Considering the fact that it's mylo... I don't think we should lynch Imra for inactivity, considering the fact that they might just be not okay irl, but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch. But based on what people's reads on Imra, because jdkjskaj everything I see from them is NAI??, they're likely town, so.... [/quote] "but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch" really pings me off here. You've been defending inactives the whole game, but never with this qualification. And the whole post feels like you're being waffly about it, sounds almost desperate to find a sus possibility but, like your "why is Wintry still alive", unwilling to push too hard on, to go against the majority of reads? Why the qualification? What were you thinking? And you really find everything from Imra NAI?
@StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-17:
Imr's dragons are unfed, and they haven't posted in a few days--might be irl stuff. Considering the fact that it's mylo... I don't think we should lynch Imra for inactivity, considering the fact that they might just be not okay irl, but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch.

But based on what people's reads on Imra, because jdkjskaj everything I see from them is NAI??, they're likely town, so....

"but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch" really pings me off here. You've been defending inactives the whole game, but never with this qualification. And the whole post feels like you're being waffly about it, sounds almost desperate to find a sus possibility but, like your "why is Wintry still alive", unwilling to push too hard on, to go against the majority of reads?

Why the qualification? What were you thinking?

And you really find everything from Imra NAI?
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86