Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86
After reading through blanketgender's posts, I am pretty confident they are town. I liked their answers to the D1 question and the other questions that were in the thread, I like the way they seemed genuinely worried that everyone suddenly sheeped on their Yata vote, and I feel that the way they pressured and sussed FM was in a way that seemed towny, not like mafia bussing a teammate. Overall, I'm pretty confident their town, so because of that, I have decided to vote for Stormdreamer.

Vote:Stormdreamer
After reading through blanketgender's posts, I am pretty confident they are town. I liked their answers to the D1 question and the other questions that were in the thread, I like the way they seemed genuinely worried that everyone suddenly sheeped on their Yata vote, and I feel that the way they pressured and sussed FM was in a way that seemed towny, not like mafia bussing a teammate. Overall, I'm pretty confident their town, so because of that, I have decided to vote for Stormdreamer.

Vote:Stormdreamer
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
so i'm going to go in a few minutes to make some bread, but i'm making a new reads list and while i haven't finished i wanted to go ahead and post this:

@Tsaiah has seemed town to me for most of the game, but more solidified around the time that Elan Myalis was lynched. i simply don't really feel like Tsaiah would have gone so hard against Elan (especially around the time that their lynch seemed more solidified) and gone to such lengths to explain her thought process if she'd been scum. it just seems over-the-top and drawing unnecessary attention. also, the fact that if i'd been the only person really 'leading' that lynch, i would've been a fairly easy mislynch target, but Tsaiah's constant and ongoing posts against Elan made that kinda a moot point. of course, she could just be scum that's a lot smarter than me. >w>

she's been really transparent and posting a lot of thought process/encouraging defenses and thought process in everybody, and not just going for an easy mislynch every time. so my read on her remains town. :')
so i'm going to go in a few minutes to make some bread, but i'm making a new reads list and while i haven't finished i wanted to go ahead and post this:

@Tsaiah has seemed town to me for most of the game, but more solidified around the time that Elan Myalis was lynched. i simply don't really feel like Tsaiah would have gone so hard against Elan (especially around the time that their lynch seemed more solidified) and gone to such lengths to explain her thought process if she'd been scum. it just seems over-the-top and drawing unnecessary attention. also, the fact that if i'd been the only person really 'leading' that lynch, i would've been a fairly easy mislynch target, but Tsaiah's constant and ongoing posts against Elan made that kinda a moot point. of course, she could just be scum that's a lot smarter than me. >w>

she's been really transparent and posting a lot of thought process/encouraging defenses and thought process in everybody, and not just going for an easy mislynch every time. so my read on her remains town. :')
LUZk8tY.png
@StormDreamer i read that you like to do kill analysis rather than scumhunt--can you explain why, then, you so heavily discouraged kill analysis on GrandSerpentine? you didn't seem to want speculation to surround that particular kill.
@StormDreamer i read that you like to do kill analysis rather than scumhunt--can you explain why, then, you so heavily discouraged kill analysis on GrandSerpentine? you didn't seem to want speculation to surround that particular kill.
LUZk8tY.png
Vote Count

Stormdreamer: 1 (Imraldera) L-3

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Tsaiah, blanketgender.

With 6 players in the game, it is 4 votes to hammer a lynch and end the day early.
Vote Count

Stormdreamer: 1 (Imraldera) L-3

Not Voting: raiccoon, Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Tsaiah, blanketgender.

With 6 players in the game, it is 4 votes to hammer a lynch and end the day early.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date=2017-05-17 07:34:18] Imr's dragons are unfed, and they haven't posted in a few days--might be irl stuff. Considering the fact that it's mylo... I don't think we should lynch Imra for inactivity, considering the fact that they might just be not okay irl, but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch. But based on what people's reads on Imra, because jdkjskaj everything I see from them is NAI??, they're likely town, so.... [/quote] Just wondering, you seem to have a habit of defending inactives. Why's that?
@StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-17:
Imr's dragons are unfed, and they haven't posted in a few days--might be irl stuff. Considering the fact that it's mylo... I don't think we should lynch Imra for inactivity, considering the fact that they might just be not okay irl, but this shouldn't be a reason to not consider them for a lynch.

But based on what people's reads on Imra, because jdkjskaj everything I see from them is NAI??, they're likely town, so....

Just wondering, you seem to have a habit of defending inactives. Why's that?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Blanketgender
I discouraged further kill spec from the GS kill because after my kill spec post on GS, I thought further kill spec wouldn't get us anywhere, so...

All my kill spec posts usually remain one post long...? I did do kill spec on GS, it's just that... I gained nothing from the conclusion and wanna look more towards scumhunting (which i can't do for the sake of my life)...?
I guess one of my faults here for kill speccing is that I'm only considering this from the "what would I have done?" logic, which is kinda faulty because not everyone thinks like me, rip, hence the potentially faulty assumptions.

@Raiccoon
Even though I believe that remaining an inactive allows for scum to slip under the radar, for a lot of people it's generally because they're busy? I don't think being inactive is AI unless that happens when that person is being sussed, or when they show signs of deliberately ignoring the thread (i.e. posting elsewhere in other threads without posting here), thus my unwillingness to lynch them purely on that basis (and even more so when it's potentially mylo).
@Blanketgender
I discouraged further kill spec from the GS kill because after my kill spec post on GS, I thought further kill spec wouldn't get us anywhere, so...

All my kill spec posts usually remain one post long...? I did do kill spec on GS, it's just that... I gained nothing from the conclusion and wanna look more towards scumhunting (which i can't do for the sake of my life)...?
I guess one of my faults here for kill speccing is that I'm only considering this from the "what would I have done?" logic, which is kinda faulty because not everyone thinks like me, rip, hence the potentially faulty assumptions.

@Raiccoon
Even though I believe that remaining an inactive allows for scum to slip under the radar, for a lot of people it's generally because they're busy? I don't think being inactive is AI unless that happens when that person is being sussed, or when they show signs of deliberately ignoring the thread (i.e. posting elsewhere in other threads without posting here), thus my unwillingness to lynch them purely on that basis (and even more so when it's potentially mylo).
jghAv2V.png

@Stormdreamer, think you could give us a readslist of everyone alive? Regarding the way you've stated you read people, it can totally be from a "as maf this person could've done this because x, as town because y" approach--that's still a form of opinion, even if your conclusions are undecided. What I really wanna see here is more of your thought processes.

@Bearclaws If you absolutely had to vote for someone right now, who would it be and why? Second choice, same thing?

Rereading @blanketgender for safety's sake (now is the time to be paranoid, hue), I'm still pretty sold on them being town. Their engagement and interactions seem town pov throughout the game, to me.

@Imraldera Pretty happy with your readslist, it seems to have hunting effort behind it. Could you read a little deeper on Raiccoon? That was your shortest entry, and I'm curious what more is there behind it in thought process. What all do you see as a towny tone there, and why?

@Raiccoon I like that your activity leveil seems to have increased, please don't stop. Now that Wintrymix has died, no point that I can think of about not talking about his role, so: what all did you guys talk about, in neighbor chat? Am very curious if it jibes with what he told me. Also, who's your second choice right now, as a lynch candidate?

@Blanketgender, similarly, anything you'd like to particularly share from your neighbor time with Wolf?

After I get Raiccoon's response, I'll go back through our chat to look for anything i can find that might bear mentioning or asking about, especially if it hasn't come up yet.

@Stormdreamer, think you could give us a readslist of everyone alive? Regarding the way you've stated you read people, it can totally be from a "as maf this person could've done this because x, as town because y" approach--that's still a form of opinion, even if your conclusions are undecided. What I really wanna see here is more of your thought processes.

@Bearclaws If you absolutely had to vote for someone right now, who would it be and why? Second choice, same thing?

Rereading @blanketgender for safety's sake (now is the time to be paranoid, hue), I'm still pretty sold on them being town. Their engagement and interactions seem town pov throughout the game, to me.

@Imraldera Pretty happy with your readslist, it seems to have hunting effort behind it. Could you read a little deeper on Raiccoon? That was your shortest entry, and I'm curious what more is there behind it in thought process. What all do you see as a towny tone there, and why?

@Raiccoon I like that your activity leveil seems to have increased, please don't stop. Now that Wintrymix has died, no point that I can think of about not talking about his role, so: what all did you guys talk about, in neighbor chat? Am very curious if it jibes with what he told me. Also, who's your second choice right now, as a lynch candidate?

@Blanketgender, similarly, anything you'd like to particularly share from your neighbor time with Wolf?

After I get Raiccoon's response, I'll go back through our chat to look for anything i can find that might bear mentioning or asking about, especially if it hasn't come up yet.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah

Uhm. If I had to choose someone right now it would be Stormdreamer. I appreciate that they're trying and I understand that they're trying, and I want to count on them because I know they can be a good character if they have their mind to it. But this seems to be...weird for them. I dunno, maybe it's just the posts I'm reading or what... but yeah. I'd be most comfortable with their lynch; I'm sorry.

For the second lynch candidate, I have no idea. It's all strong townies from here on out and I'm not able to pinpoint any vibes that seem to be as strong enough to warrant for a lynch. Maybe it's just the pressure of MyLo and I dont wanna mislynch. I'll comb through everything to see if there's anything I can figure out.
@Tsaiah

Uhm. If I had to choose someone right now it would be Stormdreamer. I appreciate that they're trying and I understand that they're trying, and I want to count on them because I know they can be a good character if they have their mind to it. But this seems to be...weird for them. I dunno, maybe it's just the posts I'm reading or what... but yeah. I'd be most comfortable with their lynch; I'm sorry.

For the second lynch candidate, I have no idea. It's all strong townies from here on out and I'm not able to pinpoint any vibes that seem to be as strong enough to warrant for a lynch. Maybe it's just the pressure of MyLo and I dont wanna mislynch. I'll comb through everything to see if there's anything I can figure out.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Tsaiah we didn't talk about too much actually. He told me the usual that he's been passing around (Doppelbia's slip, which we discussed a little), and how mafia likely believes that there is a doc, due to the weird killing patterns. Mentioned lightly that @Imraldera hadn't been very active recently, but that doesn't seem to be too much of a problem now.

(For reference, there was a total of 14 messages in our QT.)

As for the lynch candidate, I assume you assumed the first choice is storm? xD My second choice would probably be @Bearclaws, just by process of elimination. Of the other players (you, blanket, imra, and bear), you and blanket are really towny imo and imra seems to be hunting a little bit now. Their readlist has a pretty towny pov (but why so little on me? D:). Given, Imra was largely absent for D4 so I'll still be keeping my eye on them, but if we cannot lynch Storm I guess Bear would be the next logical choice. This may change when Bear posts their responses to questions and things, but we'll see.
@Tsaiah we didn't talk about too much actually. He told me the usual that he's been passing around (Doppelbia's slip, which we discussed a little), and how mafia likely believes that there is a doc, due to the weird killing patterns. Mentioned lightly that @Imraldera hadn't been very active recently, but that doesn't seem to be too much of a problem now.

(For reference, there was a total of 14 messages in our QT.)

As for the lynch candidate, I assume you assumed the first choice is storm? xD My second choice would probably be @Bearclaws, just by process of elimination. Of the other players (you, blanket, imra, and bear), you and blanket are really towny imo and imra seems to be hunting a little bit now. Their readlist has a pretty towny pov (but why so little on me? D:). Given, Imra was largely absent for D4 so I'll still be keeping my eye on them, but if we cannot lynch Storm I guess Bear would be the next logical choice. This may change when Bear posts their responses to questions and things, but we'll see.
lmao k ninjad
lmao k ninjad
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86