Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86
Pardon my n00bness, but...

What's a mislynch?

What's a mislynch?
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-05-04 17:37:30] Pardon my n00bness, but... What's a mislynch? [/quote] A mis lynch is when people lynch a person from a few reasons, and they lynched town accidentally instead of mafia's
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-05-04:

What's a mislynch?
A mis lynch is when people lynch a person from a few reasons, and they lynched town accidentally instead of mafia's
7NebxtL.jpg

At least that's my understanding

At least that's my understanding
7NebxtL.jpg
(Whoops forgot to ping but can't edit) @GrandSerpentine
(Whoops forgot to ping but can't edit) @GrandSerpentine
7NebxtL.jpg
[quote=Ran's Question]What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?[/quote] Not always indicative. But, something is up if user is acting differently. [quote=Blankey's Question]How do you feel about D1 lynching?[/quote]. Useful. [/quote]
Ran's Question wrote:
What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?

Not always indicative. But, something is up if user is acting differently.
Blankey's Question wrote:
How do you feel about D1 lynching?
Useful.
[/quote]
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Wait it appears some wild questions have sprung up! Time to answer brb.
Wait it appears some wild questions have sprung up! Time to answer brb.
7NebxtL.jpg
Also I should probably introduce myself! Hullo, I'm Rai. If you're going to ping me, keep in mind the double letters (although if you misping me it shouldn't be a huge problem, I just might take longer to respond). Pronouns are I don't / Give a F*ck but if you really care, they're actually She/her.

You can check out my past mafia games by clicking the link in my signature, although a game or two has been omitted bc I didn't last very long in the game, or It was too far back for me to bother adding. yeah i'm lazy

My schedule is really weird, but at the moment (due to wifi restrictions) I'll prob only be on periodically from 12 to 19:30 FR time (or something like that. fck time zones okay) on weekdays.

im not really sure what else you guys want to know. :P
Also I should probably introduce myself! Hullo, I'm Rai. If you're going to ping me, keep in mind the double letters (although if you misping me it shouldn't be a huge problem, I just might take longer to respond). Pronouns are I don't / Give a F*ck but if you really care, they're actually She/her.

You can check out my past mafia games by clicking the link in my signature, although a game or two has been omitted bc I didn't last very long in the game, or It was too far back for me to bother adding. yeah i'm lazy

My schedule is really weird, but at the moment (due to wifi restrictions) I'll prob only be on periodically from 12 to 19:30 FR time (or something like that. fck time zones okay) on weekdays.

im not really sure what else you guys want to know. :P
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
[quote name="@SweetToothArt" date=2017-05-04 17:39:38] [quote name="@GrandSerpentine" date=2017-05-04 17:37:30] Pardon my n00bness, but... What's a mislynch? [/quote] A mis lynch is when people lynch a person from a few reasons, and they lynched town accidentally instead of mafia's [/quote] yeah. mislynch is just, you don't hit mafia / non-town players. some more vocab [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251#post_13184604]here[/url]
@SweetToothArt wrote on 2017-05-04:
@GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-05-04:

What's a mislynch?
A mis lynch is when people lynch a person from a few reasons, and they lynched town accidentally instead of mafia's

yeah. mislynch is just, you don't hit mafia / non-town players. some more vocab here
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Re: D1 lynches.

Yes, always yes. Mafia aren't going to withhold their NK because Town decided they shouldn't lynch someone and it's always a case of bad Town play when this happens (I would say this behavior is only acceptable in MyLo situations).

You're gaining information from the lynch as well as getting rid of someone potentially unhelpful and suspicious, not doing so often leaves that suspicious target out as Vig bait which is something Mafia would want. The Mafia know who each other are, lynching is our only reliable tool for dealing with them.

Re: Meta.

It's a good tool to use but not one you should rely on. In other words, it shouldn't be your only tool for scum-hunting but you shouldn't completely ignore it either. Most things regarding meta could be considered NAI, but others very well could be AI and shouldn't be ignored; Though approached with caution.
Re: D1 lynches.

Yes, always yes. Mafia aren't going to withhold their NK because Town decided they shouldn't lynch someone and it's always a case of bad Town play when this happens (I would say this behavior is only acceptable in MyLo situations).

You're gaining information from the lynch as well as getting rid of someone potentially unhelpful and suspicious, not doing so often leaves that suspicious target out as Vig bait which is something Mafia would want. The Mafia know who each other are, lynching is our only reliable tool for dealing with them.

Re: Meta.

It's a good tool to use but not one you should rely on. In other words, it shouldn't be your only tool for scum-hunting but you shouldn't completely ignore it either. Most things regarding meta could be considered NAI, but others very well could be AI and shouldn't be ignored; Though approached with caution.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote= Blanketgender question]How do you feel about D1 lynching?[/quote] [Color= MediumAquamarine] It's only good when you have at least as much evidence you could gather for the lynch, and if all the voters state their reasons to why they think the person they cast a vote to lynch is suspicious. [quote= Ram's Question]What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?[/quote] Sometimes it's okay to do, but only if you know the person exceptionally well, and will be able to tell that they are acting in a sort of way that they don't do
Blanketgender question wrote:
How do you feel about D1 lynching?
It's only good when you have at least as much evidence you could gather for the lynch, and if all the voters state their reasons to why they think the person they cast a vote to lynch is suspicious.
Ram's Question wrote:
What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?
Sometimes it's okay to do, but only if you know the person exceptionally well, and will be able to tell that they are acting in a sort of way that they don't do
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86