Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86
Geez guys. Thank you SO much for the opportunity to defend myself while I wasn't online. Appreciate it.

ANyways I just woke up from nap so I will go through pages and answer my pings first then go through pages again for my thoughts but I'll say this that I'm usually observational and keep my thoughts to myself quite a bit. I am aware I should share them which I will do that.

I'll also add that I'm just a very boring vanilla townie. I don't know what was up with SweetToothArt but it is likely they got overwhelmed by this mafia and dropped out; and I've been preoccupied with my birthday and all that.

Nearly 10 pages showed up since I last looked, so I'll get to it.
Geez guys. Thank you SO much for the opportunity to defend myself while I wasn't online. Appreciate it.

ANyways I just woke up from nap so I will go through pages and answer my pings first then go through pages again for my thoughts but I'll say this that I'm usually observational and keep my thoughts to myself quite a bit. I am aware I should share them which I will do that.

I'll also add that I'm just a very boring vanilla townie. I don't know what was up with SweetToothArt but it is likely they got overwhelmed by this mafia and dropped out; and I've been preoccupied with my birthday and all that.

Nearly 10 pages showed up since I last looked, so I'll get to it.
Vote Count

Limelight: 1 (raiccoon)

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Imraldera

With 8 players currently in the game, it is 5 votes to hammer a lynch and end the day early.
Vote Count

Limelight: 1 (raiccoon)

Not Voting: Stormdreamer, Bearclaws, Wintrymix, Tsaiah, Limelight, blanketgender, Imraldera

With 8 players currently in the game, it is 5 votes to hammer a lynch and end the day early.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Limelight [quote]Geez guys. Thank you SO much for the opportunity to defend myself while I wasn't online. Appreciate it.[/quote] uh...you were specifically unvoted by Tsaiah so that nobody could hammer the lynch on you while you were offline.
@Limelight
Quote:
uh...you were specifically unvoted by Tsaiah so that nobody could hammer the lynch on you while you were offline.
LUZk8tY.png
We've given you plenty of time to defend yourself and at this point seeing as no discussion has really taken place I'd be okay with the lynch being hammered, as I don't think this is going to change. With that said, I'll be placing my vote now.

Vote Limelight
We've given you plenty of time to defend yourself and at this point seeing as no discussion has really taken place I'd be okay with the lynch being hammered, as I don't think this is going to change. With that said, I'll be placing my vote now.

Vote Limelight
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
I'm a bit mehhh today, will look through Bear and Lime's posts as a whole through forum search and see what I can get, but that has to wait until tomorrow. Sorry >.>
I'm a bit mehhh today, will look through Bear and Lime's posts as a whole through forum search and see what I can get, but that has to wait until tomorrow. Sorry >.>
jghAv2V.png
@Limelight ?
@Limelight ?
LUZk8tY.png
so we have no discussion forthcoming from StormDreamer and Limelight not having posted in 20 hours. i will not be placing my vote quite yet, but i will be placing it in the next couple of hours if no discussion happens.
so we have no discussion forthcoming from StormDreamer and Limelight not having posted in 20 hours. i will not be placing my vote quite yet, but i will be placing it in the next couple of hours if no discussion happens.
LUZk8tY.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vzWA3Iv.jpg[/img]
vzWA3Iv.jpg
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
well, with no new additions and me possibly being gone around lockdown time, i'm going to go ahead and place this vote:

Vote: Limelight

and in the event that i'm not around and/or i get NKed, i think that the best order to go with lynches next is @Stormdreamer and then @Bearclaws if nothing else has come up. Storm seems pretty shifty and unwilling to really contribute; she seems to be avoiding passing much judgment on anybody and keeps saying that she has no ability to scumhunt, but still has a very solid opinion on why GS was killed. even the minor Wintry sus was sort of framed in a speculative way instead of a "this person acted scummy."
well, with no new additions and me possibly being gone around lockdown time, i'm going to go ahead and place this vote:

Vote: Limelight

and in the event that i'm not around and/or i get NKed, i think that the best order to go with lynches next is @Stormdreamer and then @Bearclaws if nothing else has come up. Storm seems pretty shifty and unwilling to really contribute; she seems to be avoiding passing much judgment on anybody and keeps saying that she has no ability to scumhunt, but still has a very solid opinion on why GS was killed. even the minor Wintry sus was sort of framed in a speculative way instead of a "this person acted scummy."
LUZk8tY.png
No Limon? o:

Welp.

If repsonses/discussion aren't gonna be forthcoming, then might as well get on with it, i guess?

Seconding blanketgender above--Stormdreamer next, then Bearclaws, barring further developments. I'm approaching 99 percent on Stork from the "walking past all the currently suspected candidates and ignoring them" in order to sus Wintry solely for being alive still. For someone with 0 opinion on living players otherwise, that was quiiiite a reach.

vote Limelight
No Limon? o:

Welp.

If repsonses/discussion aren't gonna be forthcoming, then might as well get on with it, i guess?

Seconding blanketgender above--Stormdreamer next, then Bearclaws, barring further developments. I'm approaching 99 percent on Stork from the "walking past all the currently suspected candidates and ignoring them" in order to sus Wintry solely for being alive still. For someone with 0 opinion on living players otherwise, that was quiiiite a reach.

vote Limelight
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86