Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86
@Tsaiah rip, I wasn't around for the EOTD3. I assume we're following the plan to lynch Limelight then? for now ofc

Vote Limelight
@Tsaiah rip, I wasn't around for the EOTD3. I assume we're following the plan to lynch Limelight then? for now ofc

Vote Limelight
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
My brain is still too dead to do scumhunting (I'm not sure if it ever will, but for now, no), so...just some thoughts?

Why is Wintry still alive? Rang outed them as a power role, they are highly townread by people, and if they really have the roleblocker/doctor slot they shouldn't be scared of them being protected. Both wintry and Ori have been vocal, contributive and townread by players. Why would mafia pick a vanilla townie to kill over a town power role?

The pairs left in this game are pairs 4, 5 and 8. I think.
Pair 4: 1-shot watcher/1-shot commuter
Pair 5: Doctor/Roleblocker
Pair 8: Neighborizer/Fruit Vendor

All these roles can be a threat to mafia apart from the fruit vendor, but I doubt that would be chosen, lol. So... >.>
My brain is still too dead to do scumhunting (I'm not sure if it ever will, but for now, no), so...just some thoughts?

Why is Wintry still alive? Rang outed them as a power role, they are highly townread by people, and if they really have the roleblocker/doctor slot they shouldn't be scared of them being protected. Both wintry and Ori have been vocal, contributive and townread by players. Why would mafia pick a vanilla townie to kill over a town power role?

The pairs left in this game are pairs 4, 5 and 8. I think.
Pair 4: 1-shot watcher/1-shot commuter
Pair 5: Doctor/Roleblocker
Pair 8: Neighborizer/Fruit Vendor

All these roles can be a threat to mafia apart from the fruit vendor, but I doubt that would be chosen, lol. So... >.>
SGgqoY1.png
@Stormdreamer

> "and if they really have the roleblocker/doctor alto they shouldn't be scared of them being protected."


Why do you think mafia might have the roleblocker/doctor slot?
@Stormdreamer

> "and if they really have the roleblocker/doctor alto they shouldn't be scared of them being protected."


Why do you think mafia might have the roleblocker/doctor slot?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah >.> I know this idea was proposed by wintry before I posted this, but I was reading through and haven't seen that yet. In any case, explanation to why I I think maf might have doc/rber slot. [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-08 01:28:40] OKAY GUYS RANDOM THOUGHT Still on page 44, might be ninja'd, but but but Not sure about Inquisition's susses yesterday as I'm not there yet, but agree with several people who brought it up that they might be ded because of a guaranteed PR. The problem is: This kill choice seems to be pretty obvious, meaning that doc would likely have protected them. Why would Inquisition still be targeted? I I know this can be wifom, but as maf I'd stay away from wifom loops due to the desire to make successful kills. Which makes me think. What if mafia knew that there was no doctor on town's side (aka the rb/doc slot taken by maf)? This is probably flawed speculation because not everyone thinks in the same way, but just dumping this out as a possibility to consider. [/quote]
@Tsaiah >.> I know this idea was proposed by wintry before I posted this, but I was reading through and haven't seen that yet. In any case, explanation to why I I think maf might have doc/rber slot.
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-08:
OKAY GUYS RANDOM THOUGHT
Still on page 44, might be ninja'd, but but but

Not sure about Inquisition's susses yesterday as I'm not there yet, but agree with several people who brought it up that they might be ded because of a guaranteed PR. The problem is:

This kill choice seems to be pretty obvious, meaning that doc would likely have protected them. Why would Inquisition still be targeted? I I know this can be wifom, but as maf I'd stay away from wifom loops due to the desire to make successful kills. Which makes me think.

What if mafia knew that there was no doctor on town's side (aka the rb/doc slot taken by maf)?

This is probably flawed speculation because not everyone thinks in the same way, but just dumping this out as a possibility to consider.
SGgqoY1.png
[quote name="raiccoon" date=2017-05-11 21:25:58] [quote name="@/Imraldera" date=2017-05-11 21:18:27] I'm feeling worse about StormDreamer now that I noticed their comment about they're going to look so scummy if FM is mafia, just because they pinged them to get their attention. Again, the kind of fluffy, joking tone of their posts reminds me of MMM. [/quote] hrmrmrm I thought Storm always has a fluffy joking tone? unless they get on a serious topic. [/quote] [quote name="Imraldera" date=2017-05-11 21:29:01] @/raiccoon That could be true, since I haven't played with them in a while. Which may mean that part of my suspicions are based on something that isn't AI. But their comment about seeming scummy is still suspicious. I'll have to look back and see if anything else in their posts seems suspicious. [/quote] [quote name="raiccoon" date=2017-05-11 21:37:11] @/Imraldera i just went back to read that post actually, the tone sounds just slightly off but not that much? I'll have to think about it more tomorrow [/quote] @Raiccoon Ever have any more thoughts about this? Interested in your take on @Stormdreamer still.
raiccoon wrote on 2017-05-11:
@/Imraldera wrote on 2017-05-11:
I'm feeling worse about StormDreamer now that I noticed their comment about they're going to look so scummy if FM is mafia, just because they pinged them to get their attention. Again, the kind of fluffy, joking tone of their posts reminds me of MMM.

hrmrmrm I thought Storm always has a fluffy joking tone? unless they get on a serious topic.
Imraldera wrote on 2017-05-11:
@/raiccoon
That could be true, since I haven't played with them in a while. Which may mean that part of my suspicions are based on something that isn't AI. But their comment about seeming scummy is still suspicious. I'll have to look back and see if anything else in their posts seems suspicious.
raiccoon wrote on 2017-05-11:
@/Imraldera i just went back to read that post actually, the tone sounds just slightly off but not that much? I'll have to think about it more tomorrow

@Raiccoon

Ever have any more thoughts about this? Interested in your take on @Stormdreamer still.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@tsaiah @ anyone who wants answers as well
BEFORE READING

Writing a defense while sick and a bit delirious is a bit difficult. I can't really breathe nor see well atm bc my eyes are puffy, so I hope you don't think I'm trying to avoid answering.

I was trying to write this all on Friday and get it BEFORE the night fell, but my school and then work distracted me. ;w; I’m sorry for not being here, but hey!! I'm glad that you guys managed to catch a mafia man!! I'm gonna give a short(ish) (not really all that short) general answers. If you want more clarification or I missed something important please just re-ask! I probably just missed it.

Also. In regards to my activity, I had a lot of things going on Thursday + Friday at school, and then right after school would have to work for 4 to 5 hours. I also had a bad panic attack on Thursday that left me unable to really focus and/or control my emotional issues. So I took a break from mafia in general and just focused on roleplay. I know that's bad of me to do, and I'm sorry. But I just couldn't bring myself to continue for a bit. (Plus, I came back right at Lockdown so there wasn't really anything for me to do.)

Without further ado; my answers.

GENERAL ANSWER ABOUT ELAN

Okay, so, my mind tends to jump to conclusions quick. I usually try to base reads and speculations off of logic. And to do that, I try to get what the mafia is thinking. However, my usual meta has been kind of thrown off as of late, as I haven't been in many games and the games I do join I'm usually dragged along because of inactivity for increased hours at work on top of being a senior in highschool. (Also… time zones seem so off from everyone?? Ahh!)

Anywho, My main thought process is; if I was in this situation, what would I do?

The case with sussing elan was an overall curiosity that was then fueled by the sudden intensity of the game at the time of the reveal. I was angry because it put people at risk and my immediate thought was that they are mafia, this must be why they revealed! I kind of sheeped, in a way? Not really but?, In thinking that was just that odd and no other idea would be logical enough to defend it.. So I felt like I had to comment about it, and try to clarify why they might've done it.

But I began to look a little more into the Hydra itself and I noticed it seemed like both heads weren't talking to each other. If both heads weren't talking to each other... Would they really be an effective mafia member?

Also. I believe Elan might've known what they were doing was gonna give suspicion onto them. Like you said, they watched their highest town lead. That's odd. Really odd.

But then I realized why they would probably watch them. Could it have been because they wanted to make sure someone would be able to clarify that they're a tracker? They were under a lot of suspicion, which arguably was granted. But aside the suspicion, they might have thought that Wintry was also a good call because maybe they wouldn’t go anywhere. They wouldn't leave, they wouldn't have to if they were a vanilla townie... They would stay at home, and they could trust them to give an honest response.

If I was gonna put my life in someone's hands in a game of mafia. I would go for my highest town read.

Now I usually hate tacking my personal meta and thought process to someone. Because I'm not Gwen or Ran, obviously. But I wanted them to stay around because I wanted to believe they were town. So I voted to tie the votes…I thought they might be a useful person to have, if they could only just be without their biases and talk more between their heads...

That's why I voted for Oricole and why I believe, or more like wanted to believe, Elan was town.

1 out 2 posts
@tsaiah @ anyone who wants answers as well
BEFORE READING

Writing a defense while sick and a bit delirious is a bit difficult. I can't really breathe nor see well atm bc my eyes are puffy, so I hope you don't think I'm trying to avoid answering.

I was trying to write this all on Friday and get it BEFORE the night fell, but my school and then work distracted me. ;w; I’m sorry for not being here, but hey!! I'm glad that you guys managed to catch a mafia man!! I'm gonna give a short(ish) (not really all that short) general answers. If you want more clarification or I missed something important please just re-ask! I probably just missed it.

Also. In regards to my activity, I had a lot of things going on Thursday + Friday at school, and then right after school would have to work for 4 to 5 hours. I also had a bad panic attack on Thursday that left me unable to really focus and/or control my emotional issues. So I took a break from mafia in general and just focused on roleplay. I know that's bad of me to do, and I'm sorry. But I just couldn't bring myself to continue for a bit. (Plus, I came back right at Lockdown so there wasn't really anything for me to do.)

Without further ado; my answers.

GENERAL ANSWER ABOUT ELAN

Okay, so, my mind tends to jump to conclusions quick. I usually try to base reads and speculations off of logic. And to do that, I try to get what the mafia is thinking. However, my usual meta has been kind of thrown off as of late, as I haven't been in many games and the games I do join I'm usually dragged along because of inactivity for increased hours at work on top of being a senior in highschool. (Also… time zones seem so off from everyone?? Ahh!)

Anywho, My main thought process is; if I was in this situation, what would I do?

The case with sussing elan was an overall curiosity that was then fueled by the sudden intensity of the game at the time of the reveal. I was angry because it put people at risk and my immediate thought was that they are mafia, this must be why they revealed! I kind of sheeped, in a way? Not really but?, In thinking that was just that odd and no other idea would be logical enough to defend it.. So I felt like I had to comment about it, and try to clarify why they might've done it.

But I began to look a little more into the Hydra itself and I noticed it seemed like both heads weren't talking to each other. If both heads weren't talking to each other... Would they really be an effective mafia member?

Also. I believe Elan might've known what they were doing was gonna give suspicion onto them. Like you said, they watched their highest town lead. That's odd. Really odd.

But then I realized why they would probably watch them. Could it have been because they wanted to make sure someone would be able to clarify that they're a tracker? They were under a lot of suspicion, which arguably was granted. But aside the suspicion, they might have thought that Wintry was also a good call because maybe they wouldn’t go anywhere. They wouldn't leave, they wouldn't have to if they were a vanilla townie... They would stay at home, and they could trust them to give an honest response.

If I was gonna put my life in someone's hands in a game of mafia. I would go for my highest town read.

Now I usually hate tacking my personal meta and thought process to someone. Because I'm not Gwen or Ran, obviously. But I wanted them to stay around because I wanted to believe they were town. So I voted to tie the votes…I thought they might be a useful person to have, if they could only just be without their biases and talk more between their heads...

That's why I voted for Oricole and why I believe, or more like wanted to believe, Elan was town.

1 out 2 posts
..............................................................................
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
WHY STORMDREAMER?

This one is actually kind of..blah. I don’t have a good defense to this. I just get a bad vibe from them and I can’t exactly explain why. I know they’re trying and I want to see them try, because I’ve played with them before and they’re a good player. But… I dunno, I feel like somethings off. So if there was ever a time I would kind of allow myself to be strung along, it’d be here.

I’m more or less wanting them to talk more, and if I was to place a vote too...it would be tentative and be more out of trying to pressure them.

Aside from that, I need to read the thread from where I last left off, I kind of neglected looking around here because I kind of got nervous of what I would see. Something’s off for me this game, and I’m not feeling 100%.


LIMELIGHT AND APOLOGIZING

I get super super anxious when I make a mistake. This is always kind of a huge issue with me and why I don't post a lot. I hate being wrong. So top this with my aforementioned panic attack, I started to freak out. I thought I was offending lime and I just felt the need to apologize profusely.

;n;’

WHY IS _____ TOWN

Tsaiah; you're really strong in talking. Town needs that. I feel like everything you're doing and each question you ask is (even if it's a bit aggressive/sassy at times) good for clearing up. I just hate being under suspicion. LOL

Wintry; because they were basically outted. It was also a help that they visited tsaiah and tsaiah is still alive and kicking.

Otherwise. I feel rather neutral about everyone. I can see some feelings have changed overall in thread; and I'll update my readslist if anything changes for me after I analyze. :'3c I just want to get most of my defense out there.


GOING BACK ON WHAT I SAID

I haven't played with most of you. I don't know how you guys play. So I said “unless I missed anything” because I dunno if inq was the type to never miss a shot, be cautious with their limited shot, ect.. ^^; that's all it bubbles up to.

I’m not actively looking to contradict myself. I’m just leaving my speculation open for amendments and other user’s inputs.


I think that’s it? But if I missed something, reping me and I’ll answer. I might not be on that much longer tonight, but I managed to get Sunday off from work so I’ll hopefully be able to look back and answer any unanswered questions.

Aaa, sorry if I rambled or anything. ;u;’

2 out of 2 posts
WHY STORMDREAMER?

This one is actually kind of..blah. I don’t have a good defense to this. I just get a bad vibe from them and I can’t exactly explain why. I know they’re trying and I want to see them try, because I’ve played with them before and they’re a good player. But… I dunno, I feel like somethings off. So if there was ever a time I would kind of allow myself to be strung along, it’d be here.

I’m more or less wanting them to talk more, and if I was to place a vote too...it would be tentative and be more out of trying to pressure them.

Aside from that, I need to read the thread from where I last left off, I kind of neglected looking around here because I kind of got nervous of what I would see. Something’s off for me this game, and I’m not feeling 100%.


LIMELIGHT AND APOLOGIZING

I get super super anxious when I make a mistake. This is always kind of a huge issue with me and why I don't post a lot. I hate being wrong. So top this with my aforementioned panic attack, I started to freak out. I thought I was offending lime and I just felt the need to apologize profusely.

;n;’

WHY IS _____ TOWN

Tsaiah; you're really strong in talking. Town needs that. I feel like everything you're doing and each question you ask is (even if it's a bit aggressive/sassy at times) good for clearing up. I just hate being under suspicion. LOL

Wintry; because they were basically outted. It was also a help that they visited tsaiah and tsaiah is still alive and kicking.

Otherwise. I feel rather neutral about everyone. I can see some feelings have changed overall in thread; and I'll update my readslist if anything changes for me after I analyze. :'3c I just want to get most of my defense out there.


GOING BACK ON WHAT I SAID

I haven't played with most of you. I don't know how you guys play. So I said “unless I missed anything” because I dunno if inq was the type to never miss a shot, be cautious with their limited shot, ect.. ^^; that's all it bubbles up to.

I’m not actively looking to contradict myself. I’m just leaving my speculation open for amendments and other user’s inputs.


I think that’s it? But if I missed something, reping me and I’ll answer. I might not be on that much longer tonight, but I managed to get Sunday off from work so I’ll hopefully be able to look back and answer any unanswered questions.

Aaa, sorry if I rambled or anything. ;u;’

2 out of 2 posts
..............................................................................
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
ew.... my rule kind of messed up... Sorry if it's kind of hard to read.
ew.... my rule kind of messed up... Sorry if it's kind of hard to read.
..............................................................................
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@StormDreamer [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-08 01:14:40] I did the notes/reading for the first sixteen pages yesterday, and will continue doing so in time, but for now the current discussion should be more relevant, so I'm gonna start reading from today before going back. [quote name="@/Oricole" date=2017-05-07 19:02:13] @/gwendolyn p30 [quote name="Rangiku" date=2017-05-05 22:31:27] . . Care to elaborate why you exactly find me suss? It also doesn't make any sense for you to suspect me and not suspect Gwen as well. It's absurd to surprise that one player in a hydra is one alignment while the other head is a separate alignment. A hydra is two or more players counted as one and therefore one alignment.' I find it strikingly odd and a bit unnerving that some people find Gwen more town sided and think I am scum sided. Just doesn't make too much sense. [/quote] [/quote] You said Rang was using Gwen as a shield in the last page, and I'm assuming that this quote is what is backing your argument? Rang does not ping me as trying to use gwen as a shield, although I don't agree on her argument (addressing that below). Also, in the same post, one of your reasons for your vote is that you do not believe all three hydras are town. Alignments are assigned by RNG though, so the other two flipping town does not mean that this one is scum...? Also @/Rangiku, having different reads on the two heads on the same hydra isn't really suspicious tho? Despite having the same alignment, we don't actually know which one you have, meaning that both of your alignments are unknown. In Histmaf 3, I was being scumread while Silver town (as I recall) because I suck at actually doing something useful. And you both have different playstyles (which are both awesome <3), so could ping people in different ways... [/quote] You seem to be agreeing with both sides here, and very noticibly not sussing either one. You've obviously read up fairly thoroughly at this point, why the lack of any overt opinion, alignment wise? [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-11 03:18:28] Thoughts on scum kill: Again, I have yet to fully catch up, but from what I've seen, GS could have been a probable mislynch target for scum, especially since this may very well be mylo. This is probably an attempt to throw us off and do more speculation hence leaving less time to scumhunt, but... idk. Has GS claimed/crumbed PR? Even if so though, mafia would have gone for the more vocal/townread players because they don't want to be lynched through town PoE? I don't think GS was killed due to maf aiming for PRs. In any case, might be better to focus on scumhunting instead. Let's hope this isn't mylo, but we have spend more time on discussing lynch targets so that we can have a good chance of hitting scum today. [/quote] > "This is probably an attempt to throw us off and do more speculation hence leaving less time to scumhunt, but... idk." Elaborate? Do you mean you think GS was killed to waste time speculating about it? > "Has GS claimed/crumbed PR? Even if so though, mafia would have gone for the more vocal/townread players because they don't want to be lynched through town PoE? I don't think GS was killed due to maf aiming for PRs." Can you elaborate on why you don't think mafia would've killed GS for hunting PRs? Why do you feel that way? > "In any case, might be better to focus on scumhunting instead. Let's hope this isn't mylo, but we have spend more time on discussing lynch targets so that we can have a good chance of hitting scum today." So why didn't you actually participate in your own suggestion? More thought process behind all this, please? Bc as it stands, it feels like you could be framing this in a way to tilt thoughts toward a specific end, that of mafia not hunting for PRs, then dismissing the idea of further speculation on the subject. This is even more notable for your complete lack of scumhunting afterwards. I'm also kind of surprised that for someone so seemingly absent from the game, and "still not caught up", that you would have such a specific idea of the mafia motivation behind the kill? [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-11 16:34:48] Just woke up but gomna jump in the convo because why not? @/Oricole I see your logic behind the FM vote--however, this is mylo and we HAVE to lynch scum today, aaand... inactive lynching prolly isn't ideal in cases where we cannot mislynch. Being inactive could have a lot of reasons aaaand in many cases (such as sudden irl stoof happening), it is not really AI? Also, if you wanna encourage FM to talk, maaaybe ping them? @/FM84 ^^ We'd like to heeear from you~ ogod I am going to sound super scummy if FM is scum [/quote] You addressed the last line already, but now it's the earlier part of the post i'm curious about--the first line is reasonable, but the second line...what do [i]you[/I] think we should do about inactive, potential scum? [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-11 16:50:40] Ohhh whoops my brain is messed up rip FM's dragons are nearly fully fed, but hasn't posted in forums since 30 April with the exception of one relatively short post 2 days ago. Might be just generally busy instead of deliberately not posting? Gonna pop off to school now though, so see ya~ [/quote] Noting your earlier answer to what you find suspicious included inactivity and lurking. So is it suspicious, in your opinion, or not? Why the defense, if that's something you usually find sus? [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-05-12 02:05:24] @Imraldera @Raiccoon My point about seeming scummy after pinging that post was...idk? I was half asleep, lol. I was worried that I'd come off as scummy because I seemed to be overdefending FM in that post (because my brain doesn't like working in the morning), so I said that in case people thought I was trying to defend a scumbuddy. This probably sounds like a scum mindset but I've kind of developed the "don't look scummy" mindset both as town as scum because my posts have a tendency to ping people the wrong way. It would be unideal to look scummy both as town and mafia, sooo. I have tried to be less fluffy and more serious this game though, hence the opinions on my first post after having read through the game a bit the day before. But I....I know I didn't manage to keep that up, and quite a few of my posts were lacking content (apart from apologizing for inactivity, but that doesn't count as content lool), and I'm really sorry for that. I can't scumhunt for the sake of my life, and my mind has drawn a blank on numerous occasions in this game, which is usually what happens when I play in a game with a lot of vets >.> I agree that I haven't been extremely contributive with my posts, but that's mostly...how I fail at mafia games in general, regardless of alignment. And something I'd have to work on as well. [/quote] Your opinions, when you have them, lack opinion on actual alignment, which is one of my main issues with you. I'd like to see a readslist, of all living players.
@StormDreamer

StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-08:
I did the notes/reading for the first sixteen pages yesterday, and will continue doing so in time, but for now the current discussion should be more relevant, so I'm gonna start reading from today before going back.
@/Oricole wrote on 2017-05-07:
@/gwendolyn p30
Rangiku wrote on 2017-05-05:

. .

Care to elaborate why you exactly find me suss? It also doesn't make any sense for you to suspect me and not suspect Gwen as well. It's absurd to surprise that one player in a hydra is one alignment while the other head is a separate alignment. A hydra is two or more players counted as one and therefore one alignment.'

I find it strikingly odd and a bit unnerving that some people find Gwen more town sided and think I am scum sided. Just doesn't make too much sense.

You said Rang was using Gwen as a shield in the last page, and I'm assuming that this quote is what is backing your argument? Rang does not ping me as trying to use gwen as a shield, although I don't agree on her argument (addressing that below).

Also, in the same post, one of your reasons for your vote is that you do not believe all three hydras are town. Alignments are assigned by RNG though, so the other two flipping town does not mean that this one is scum...?

Also @/Rangiku, having different reads on the two heads on the same hydra isn't really suspicious tho? Despite having the same alignment, we don't actually know which one you have, meaning that both of your alignments are unknown. In Histmaf 3, I was being scumread while Silver town (as I recall) because I suck at actually doing something useful. And you both have different playstyles (which are both awesome <3), so could ping people in different ways...

You seem to be agreeing with both sides here, and very noticibly not sussing either one. You've obviously read up fairly thoroughly at this point, why the lack of any overt opinion, alignment wise?

StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-11:
Thoughts on scum kill:
Again, I have yet to fully catch up, but from what I've seen, GS could have been a probable mislynch target for scum, especially since this may very well be mylo.

This is probably an attempt to throw us off and do more speculation hence leaving less time to scumhunt, but... idk.

Has GS claimed/crumbed PR? Even if so though, mafia would have gone for the more vocal/townread players because they don't want to be lynched through town PoE? I don't think GS was killed due to maf aiming for PRs.

In any case, might be better to focus on scumhunting instead. Let's hope this isn't mylo, but we have spend more time on discussing lynch targets so that we can have a good chance of hitting scum today.


> "This is probably an attempt to throw us off and do more speculation hence leaving less time to scumhunt, but... idk."

Elaborate? Do you mean you think GS was killed to waste time speculating about it?


> "Has GS claimed/crumbed PR? Even if so though, mafia would have gone for the more vocal/townread players because they don't want to be lynched through town PoE? I don't think GS was killed due to maf aiming for PRs."

Can you elaborate on why you don't think mafia would've killed GS for hunting PRs? Why do you feel that way?


> "In any case, might be better to focus on scumhunting instead. Let's hope this isn't mylo, but we have spend more time on discussing lynch targets so that we can have a good chance of hitting scum today."

So why didn't you actually participate in your own suggestion?


More thought process behind all this, please? Bc as it stands, it feels like you could be framing this in a way to tilt thoughts toward a specific end, that of mafia not hunting for PRs, then dismissing the idea of further speculation on the subject. This is even more notable for your complete lack of scumhunting afterwards.

I'm also kind of surprised that for someone so seemingly absent from the game, and "still not caught up", that you would have such a specific idea of the mafia motivation behind the kill?

StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-11:
Just woke up but gomna jump in the convo because why not?
@/Oricole
I see your logic behind the FM vote--however, this is mylo and we HAVE to lynch scum today, aaand... inactive lynching prolly isn't ideal in cases where we cannot mislynch. Being inactive could have a lot of reasons aaaand in many cases (such as sudden irl stoof happening), it is not really AI?

Also, if you wanna encourage FM to talk, maaaybe ping them?
@/FM84 ^^ We'd like to heeear from you~

ogod I am going to sound super scummy if FM is scum

You addressed the last line already, but now it's the earlier part of the post i'm curious about--the first line is reasonable, but the second line...what do you think we should do about inactive, potential scum?

StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-11:
Ohhh whoops my brain is messed up rip
FM's dragons are nearly fully fed, but hasn't posted in forums since 30 April with the exception of one relatively short post 2 days ago. Might be just generally busy instead of deliberately not posting?

Gonna pop off to school now though, so see ya~

Noting your earlier answer to what you find suspicious included inactivity and lurking. So is it suspicious, in your opinion, or not? Why the defense, if that's something you usually find sus?


StormDreamer wrote on 2017-05-12:
@Imraldera @Raiccoon
My point about seeming scummy after pinging that post was...idk? I was half asleep, lol. I was worried that I'd come off as scummy because I seemed to be overdefending FM in that post (because my brain doesn't like working in the morning), so I said that in case people thought I was trying to defend a scumbuddy. This probably sounds like a scum mindset but I've kind of developed the "don't look scummy" mindset both as town as scum because my posts have a tendency to ping people the wrong way. It would be unideal to look scummy both as town and mafia, sooo.

I have tried to be less fluffy and more serious this game though, hence the opinions on my first post after having read through the game a bit the day before. But I....I know I didn't manage to keep that up, and quite a few of my posts were lacking content (apart from apologizing for inactivity, but that doesn't count as content lool), and I'm really sorry for that. I can't scumhunt for the sake of my life, and my mind has drawn a blank on numerous occasions in this game, which is usually what happens when I play in a game with a lot of vets >.> I agree that I haven't been extremely contributive with my posts, but that's mostly...how I fail at mafia games in general, regardless of alignment. And something I'd have to work on as well.

Your opinions, when you have them, lack opinion on actual alignment, which is one of my main issues with you.

I'd like to see a readslist, of all living players.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Bearclaws (I'm sorry you're sick :c)

Digesting and thinking over your posts, while waiting for you to catch up reading--and another readslist after that would be great to see, if you can manage it?
@Bearclaws (I'm sorry you're sick :c)

Digesting and thinking over your posts, while waiting for you to catch up reading--and another readslist after that would be great to see, if you can manage it?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86