Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86
I have no idea how maf is choosing their kills, but I'd rather you stayed on to make your points.
I do not think the info on how I can tell should be told yet. After all, since I theorize that most or maybe all mafia are vanilla, I do not want them finding out how to not slip. It should not affect town.

If I die, hopefully Wintry can figure it out.
I have no idea how maf is choosing their kills, but I'd rather you stayed on to make your points.
I do not think the info on how I can tell should be told yet. After all, since I theorize that most or maybe all mafia are vanilla, I do not want them finding out how to not slip. It should not affect town.

If I die, hopefully Wintry can figure it out.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@oricole
You're being facetious. Speak plainly.
@oricole
You're being facetious. Speak plainly.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
No idea how to make it plainer @Fm84
No tell. Waiting for panicking and more slips. Not telling should not hurt town.
No idea how to make it plainer @Fm84
No tell. Waiting for panicking and more slips. Not telling should not hurt town.

RMJd8xc.gif
@oricole
Either you don't actually know and just guessed at her role, or your intentionally trying to harm her.
@oricole
Either you don't actually know and just guessed at her role, or your intentionally trying to harm her.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
@Tsaiah we actually do need to choose a target to lynch so that we can prevent mafia from lynching a townie. i'd be okay with backing either a Lime or FM84 lynch. if we try to lynch FM84 then we'd likely result in a no-lynch since Wolf can't change his vote; if we go for a Lime lynch then we'll probably hit majority if @Oricole is willing and @Imraldera is online.

@Wintrymix in case you got a chance to get on?
@Tsaiah we actually do need to choose a target to lynch so that we can prevent mafia from lynching a townie. i'd be okay with backing either a Lime or FM84 lynch. if we try to lynch FM84 then we'd likely result in a no-lynch since Wolf can't change his vote; if we go for a Lime lynch then we'll probably hit majority if @Oricole is willing and @Imraldera is online.

@Wintrymix in case you got a chance to get on?
LUZk8tY.png
i also don't think we should no-lynch on purpose; it gives mafia an opening to lynch town. i also don't know if we can vote for a no-lynch or if it'd have any effect but i don't want to take chances we're better off taking our chances with the lynch than we are just hoping that mafia doesn't last-second vote.
i also don't think we should no-lynch on purpose; it gives mafia an opening to lynch town. i also don't know if we can vote for a no-lynch or if it'd have any effect but i don't want to take chances we're better off taking our chances with the lynch than we are just hoping that mafia doesn't last-second vote.
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="blanketgender" date=2017-05-12 17:22:38] i also don't think we should no-lynch on purpose; it gives mafia an opening to lynch town. i also don't know if we can vote for a no-lynch or if it'd have any effect but i don't want to take chances we're better off taking our chances with the lynch than we are just hoping that mafia doesn't last-second vote. [/quote] This is true. I will switch votes should a majority need to be achieved. I'm not a hundred percent sure on Lime but I don't feel a hundred percent about them either so ¯\_(?)_/¯
blanketgender wrote on 2017-05-12:
This is true. I will switch votes should a majority need to be achieved. I'm not a hundred percent sure on Lime but I don't feel a hundred percent about them either so ¯\_(?)_/¯

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
I really don't know who to vote for, but of the people who are currently being considered, personally I'm more willing to vote for FM84 because of how scummy they are acting. I will change my vote if needed, however.

Vote: FM84
I really don't know who to vote for, but of the people who are currently being considered, personally I'm more willing to vote for FM84 because of how scummy they are acting. I will change my vote if needed, however.

Vote: FM84
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Though FM's current posts actually seem to be a little more helpful, making me reconsider. I'm going to go read Line's post to get a better read right now.
Though FM's current posts actually seem to be a little more helpful, making me reconsider. I'm going to go read Line's post to get a better read right now.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Am here. Will change if needed.
Am here. Will change if needed.

RMJd8xc.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86