TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86
Rng is kind to nobody. Even noobs could be maf
7NebxtL.jpg
steeples fingers together

steeples fingers together

jvTgQEX.png
alright guys when i get back from DnD there better be some Engaging Discussion which involves Critical Thinking and Debate so I can start sorting you out better in my head
alright guys when i get back from DnD there better be some Engaging Discussion which involves Critical Thinking and Debate so I can start sorting you out better in my head
jvTgQEX.png
also I'm going to be mixing Oricole and Origamer up forever
also I'm going to be mixing Oricole and Origamer up forever
jvTgQEX.png
a quick introduction since there's a few people i don't know here:

my name is blanket and i use they/them pronouns--if you forget, they're in my signature and my tagline. this is either my ninth or tenth mafia game, so i'm slowly climbing up there :'3c my games are on my profile if you'd like to read them! i'm FR+3 and i'm usually active toward the night but i might be around in the mornings too.

if nobody's posted any questions in the next few post i'll likely post one, but first! i don't find the Inquisition vote very suspicious at all (or at least not indicating much). placing a random vote early on is not an effective way to start a lynch, so it's hard for any of us to say the motivation behind it.
a quick introduction since there's a few people i don't know here:

my name is blanket and i use they/them pronouns--if you forget, they're in my signature and my tagline. this is either my ninth or tenth mafia game, so i'm slowly climbing up there :'3c my games are on my profile if you'd like to read them! i'm FR+3 and i'm usually active toward the night but i might be around in the mornings too.

if nobody's posted any questions in the next few post i'll likely post one, but first! i don't find the Inquisition vote very suspicious at all (or at least not indicating much). placing a random vote early on is not an effective way to start a lynch, so it's hard for any of us to say the motivation behind it.
LUZk8tY.png
@Ambrose [quote]alright guys when i get back from DnD there better be some Engaging Discussion which involves Critical Thinking and Debate so I can start sorting you out better in my head[/quote] no
@Ambrose
Quote:
no
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="SweetToothArt" date=2017-05-04 17:01:53] Rng is kind to nobody. Even noobs could be maf [/quote] So true. Seen too many games with newbies slipping the radar because they get excused dor being new.
SweetToothArt wrote on 2017-05-04:

So true. Seen too many games with newbies slipping the radar because they get excused dor being new.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@blanketgender

Ah yes, hello again! How are you doing? It's been awhile/

@GrandSerpentine

Hey, I love anime too! What shows are you into? This is my second forum mafia game, and I agree with @Ambrose; IRL mafia is much different. At least how I play with my friends, it's a good lot more silly. I remember being at lunch and telling my friend "Good golly gosh, this forum mafia is so much more metal than I thought it would be." Still, as you can see, it didn't scare me off.

I've gotta go back to studying soon, but I'll try to check in as soon as possible. I can't wait for the debating to begin.

@blanketgender

Ah yes, hello again! How are you doing? It's been awhile/

@GrandSerpentine

Hey, I love anime too! What shows are you into? This is my second forum mafia game, and I agree with @Ambrose; IRL mafia is much different. At least how I play with my friends, it's a good lot more silly. I remember being at lunch and telling my friend "Good golly gosh, this forum mafia is so much more metal than I thought it would be." Still, as you can see, it didn't scare me off.

I've gotta go back to studying soon, but I'll try to check in as soon as possible. I can't wait for the debating to begin.

Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@blanketgender

are you backsassing me blankey
@blanketgender

are you backsassing me blankey
jvTgQEX.png
How about I roll out a question? [quote]What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?[/quote] Discuss.
How about I roll out a question?
Quote:
What is your stance on meta? When should it be aproberate (or not aproberate) to judge whether or not someone is suss?

Discuss.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86