Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@Rangiku

funny like 'ha ha' funny or funny like 'suspicious and fishy' funny?

choose wisely
@Rangiku

choose wisely
jvTgQEX.png
After starting the game's first drama, I shall introduce myself.

I'm GrandSerpentine. She/her pronouns. Feel free to call me Grand, Serpentine, GS, or anything really. (My actual nickname is kitty, but I'll give that to Sweet since she posted it first. :P Too many kitties.) Feel free to make up your own nickname for me if you'd like!

I'm am trash for danganronpa, homestuck, anime, and really bad memes.
After starting the game's first drama, I shall introduce myself.

I'm GrandSerpentine. She/her pronouns. Feel free to call me Grand, Serpentine, GS, or anything really. (My actual nickname is kitty, but I'll give that to Sweet since she posted it first. :P Too many kitties.) Feel free to make up your own nickname for me if you'd like!

I'm am trash for danganronpa, homestuck, anime, and really bad memes.
@Ambrose [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5f/d5/aa/5fd5aab2df60cd4544d93bff9d6838ed.jpg[/img]
@Ambrose

5fd5aab2df60cd4544d93bff9d6838ed.jpg
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Also, I'd like to mention this is the first time I've played mafia in a forum. I highly doubt I know what I'm doing, and that will probably get me killed, but you all seem like a fun bunch.
Also, I'd like to mention this is the first time I've played mafia in a forum. I highly doubt I know what I'm doing, and that will probably get me killed, but you all seem like a fun bunch.
[quote name="Ambrose" date=2017-05-04 16:37:25] @Rangiku funny like 'ha ha' funny or funny like 'suspicious and fishy' funny? choose wisely [/quote] Both honestly. But hey I cannot say I am too totally surprised. Also should mention I am at work currently. Going in lunch break now, but responses after that will be spotty. Gets busy around here.
Ambrose wrote on 2017-05-04:
@Rangiku

choose wisely

Both honestly. But hey I cannot say I am too totally surprised.

Also should mention I am at work currently. Going in lunch break now, but responses after that will be spotty. Gets busy around here.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Explain why its sus to you as clearly as you can, please

@GrandSerpentine where have you played before? Tos, Epicmaf?
@Rangiku

@GrandSerpentine where have you played before? Tos, Epicmaf?
jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-05-04 16:44:59] Also, I'd like to mention this is the first time I've played mafia in a forum. I highly doubt I know what I'm doing, and that will probably get me killed, but you all seem like a fun bunch. [/quote] Ahh don't worry! This is my second one! In my first I almost got lynched but it's okay Becuase I managed to convince people I was not number one lynching priority lol. It was fun tho, but very stressful
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-05-04:
Ahh don't worry! This is my second one! In my first I almost got lynched but it's okay Becuase I managed to convince people I was not number one lynching priority lol. It was fun tho, but very stressful
zHAAeJY.jpg
@Ambrose

IRL with friends. Every single game was hosted terribly because the hosts didn't even know what they were doing. This is my first "real" mafia game.
@Ambrose

IRL with friends. Every single game was hosted terribly because the hosts didn't even know what they were doing. This is my first "real" mafia game.
@GrandSerpentine

Just wondering, forum mafia can be very different from both lobby-style mafias like ToS and Epicmafia and VERY different from IRL mafia.

@GrandSerpentine

Just wondering, forum mafia can be very different from both lobby-style mafias like ToS and Epicmafia and VERY different from IRL mafia.

jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="Ambrose" date=2017-05-04 16:47:20] @/Rangiku Explain why its sus to you as clearly as you can, please @/GrandSerpentine where have you played before? Tos, Epicmaf? [/quote] Sorry for the delay; had to get my ass to the breakroom lol. I find it both strange, but bemusing that a lynch would be proposed within the first five posts and not even two hours into the game where we've had little to no discussion yet. But that could be newness though. Especially since it seems to be their first real mafia.
Ambrose wrote on 2017-05-04:
@/Rangiku

@/GrandSerpentine where have you played before? Tos, Epicmaf?

Sorry for the delay; had to get my *** to the breakroom lol.

I find it both strange, but bemusing that a lynch would be proposed within the first five posts and not even two hours into the game where we've had little to no discussion yet. But that could be newness though. Especially since it seems to be their first real mafia.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86