Nah, just bringing the joke from last mafia
i hope we al have a wonderful game.

a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@Ambrose gets more of my respect for playing D&D
@Ambrose gets more of my respect for playing D&D
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
also, @blanketgender WHY HAD YOU PICK 7/8 I KNOW WE SYNC WELL BUT FOR REALS??1?1?
also, @blanketgender WHY HAD YOU PICK 7/8 I KNOW WE SYNC WELL BUT FOR REALS??1?1?
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Hello! You can call me Sweet (or kitty, if you could rember that) and I'm a girl! So don't use he/him on me (COUGH COUGH @origamer COUGH)
Hello! You can call me Sweet (or kitty, if you could rember that) and I'm a girl! So don't use he/him on me (COUGH COUGH @origamer COUGH)
7NebxtL.jpg
[quote name="@Origamer" date=2017-05-04 16:23:09] i bet Inquisition got the fruit vendor one [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0YLIwJ4.png[/img]
@Origamer wrote on 2017-05-04:
i bet Inquisition got the fruit vendor one

0YLIwJ4.png
jvTgQEX.png
@Origamer [quote]also, @/blanketgender WHY HAD YOU PICK 7/8 I KNOW WE SYNC WELL BUT FOR REALS??1?1?[/quote] we're secretly the same person! i thought fruit vendor was cool and 8 is my favorite number.
@Origamer
Quote:
also, @/blanketgender WHY HAD YOU PICK 7/8 I KNOW WE SYNC WELL BUT FOR REALS??1?1?
we're secretly the same person! i thought fruit vendor was cool and 8 is my favorite number.
LUZk8tY.png
i painstakingly handcrafted that fresh meme in ms paint for your enjoyment, thread

so u better enjoy it
i painstakingly handcrafted that fresh meme in ms paint for your enjoyment, thread

so u better enjoy it
jvTgQEX.png
Hmmm I might as well post introductions as well since my last post was rushed.

For starters, you can call me Ran or Rang. I am plus three FR. She/her pronouns please. They/them also works. I also work evenings as a nurse and will be gone between noon to nine pm server time.

Also I find it oddly funny we are not even two to three hours into the game and someone is already proposing a lynch. Lol
Hmmm I might as well post introductions as well since my last post was rushed.

For starters, you can call me Ran or Rang. I am plus three FR. She/her pronouns please. They/them also works. I also work evenings as a nurse and will be gone between noon to nine pm server time.

Also I find it oddly funny we are not even two to three hours into the game and someone is already proposing a lynch. Lol
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86