Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
[quote name="@Ambrose" date=2017-05-04 15:56:50] i bet theyre just jealous we got first draft pick hey serpentine, u jealous? ;) ;) xoxoxox [/quote] Lol, yes. I'm very jelly. Since we just started, no one is suspicious to me yet. I just figured I'd start the vote.
@Ambrose wrote on 2017-05-04:
i bet theyre just jealous we got first draft pick

hey serpentine, u jealous? ;) ;) xoxoxox
Lol, yes. I'm very jelly.
Since we just started, no one is suspicious to me yet. I just figured I'd start the vote.
sigh_1.pngmono_4.gifsigh_1.png
@Oricole

... the draft order is public and on first page
@Oricole

... the draft order is public and on first page
@Firo
I saw. Does not guarantee power role though. I didn't get one, and I'm 4th.
@Firo
I saw. Does not guarantee power role though. I didn't get one, and I'm 4th.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole

the way it works is that the first person in the draft order to pick it gets it so if you're far down you'll probably get shafted

first person is guaranteed to get pick
@Oricole

the way it works is that the first person in the draft order to pick it gets it so if you're far down you'll probably get shafted

first person is guaranteed to get pick
Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate) were the first to pick, meaning that whatever they chose they were guaranteed to get. The 2nd person to pick and on is questionable.
Inquisition (Ambrose/TrickingFate) were the first to pick, meaning that whatever they chose they were guaranteed to get. The 2nd person to pick and on is questionable.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Though it's probably best people don't mention whether or not they got a power-role, as it makes it more likely for Mafia to kill the players who managed to snag one.
Though it's probably best people don't mention whether or not they got a power-role, as it makes it more likely for Mafia to kill the players who managed to snag one.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Hey guys! Hope y'all are doing well. I'm excited to get down into the game. You guys can call me Kay, and I use the she set, if any of y'all are wondering. I'm in the middle of finals right now, so forgive me if I'm a little sparse at first. Need to pass dem classes.
Hey guys! Hope y'all are doing well. I'm excited to get down into the game. You guys can call me Kay, and I use the she set, if any of y'all are wondering. I'm in the middle of finals right now, so forgive me if I'm a little sparse at first. Need to pass dem classes.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Hey everyone! I'm Raya36 but you can just call me Ray or Raya. I go by she/her pronouns. I'll be most active 12:00 FR time and after since I have school and work.
Hey everyone! I'm Raya36 but you can just call me Ray or Raya. I go by she/her pronouns. I'll be most active 12:00 FR time and after since I have school and work.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Hihi!

Hmm, I've never played with a draft before, brings some new and interesting mech to an otherwise fairly straightforward game. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out :3
Hihi!

Hmm, I've never played with a draft before, brings some new and interesting mech to an otherwise fairly straightforward game. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out :3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Yeah id rather avoid rolefishing and speculation atm

hi im ambrose and im the meme half of inquisition

he/him, est, and im about to go to a dnd game [peace sign emoji]
Yeah id rather avoid rolefishing and speculation atm

hi im ambrose and im the meme half of inquisition

he/him, est, and im about to go to a dnd game [peace sign emoji]
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86