Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Testing 1 2 3~Discussion thread~Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Testing 1 2 3

Please do not post unless you have signed up in the sign up thread. Thank you.

Welcome to Testing 1 2 3. This is a mafia game. It's purpose, if the name doesn't give it away, is to be a test game to see how active players will be. My second most recent mafia game ended sadly due to inactivity. I really would love to make another game based on my series of mafia games Afterlife to celebrate the year anniversary of it's creation (since I really love the story lines I've created for it) but I don't want to make one if the players will not be active. Why should I put forth the effort to make an entire heavily story based mafia game if the players will not be active and make me feel like my work is appreciated? So I'm putting forth a test mafia game to get an idea of how active players might be.

This game will be entirely based on player activity. The more active players are, the more story and effort I will put forth into this game. For example, at first there will be no story. But if players are consistently active and seem to actually want to play, I will add in a bit of story during future dawn and end of day posts. If players continue to be active, more and more story will be added. If players stop being active, less and less story will be provided.

Wincons:

Mafia: wins when number of living town players is equal to number of living mafia players

Town: wins when all mafia players are dead

Rules:
• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly.
• Follow FR guidelines.
• Don’t edit or delete posts.
• No outside communication regarding this game.
• This is a non-RP mafia game.
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role.
• You can vote for no lynch.
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time.
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post.
• Mod’s word is final.
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link.
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do.
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it.
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don't cross the line.

Links:

Lynch thread
Testing 1 2 3

Please do not post unless you have signed up in the sign up thread. Thank you.

Welcome to Testing 1 2 3. This is a mafia game. It's purpose, if the name doesn't give it away, is to be a test game to see how active players will be. My second most recent mafia game ended sadly due to inactivity. I really would love to make another game based on my series of mafia games Afterlife to celebrate the year anniversary of it's creation (since I really love the story lines I've created for it) but I don't want to make one if the players will not be active. Why should I put forth the effort to make an entire heavily story based mafia game if the players will not be active and make me feel like my work is appreciated? So I'm putting forth a test mafia game to get an idea of how active players might be.

This game will be entirely based on player activity. The more active players are, the more story and effort I will put forth into this game. For example, at first there will be no story. But if players are consistently active and seem to actually want to play, I will add in a bit of story during future dawn and end of day posts. If players continue to be active, more and more story will be added. If players stop being active, less and less story will be provided.

Wincons:

Mafia: wins when number of living town players is equal to number of living mafia players

Town: wins when all mafia players are dead

Rules:
• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly.
• Follow FR guidelines.
• Don’t edit or delete posts.
• No outside communication regarding this game.
• This is a non-RP mafia game.
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role.
• You can vote for no lynch.
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time.
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post.
• Mod’s word is final.
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link.
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do.
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it.
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don't cross the line.

Links:

Lynch thread
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@anika @Winterreise @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @VivaFariy @StormDreamer @Crystalinastar @FusionKnight @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive

@raiccoon @Nerasis @xspideray @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch

The game has started. If you have not received a role card saying you are either town or mafia, please pm me immediately. Day 1 will end on April 26th at 14:00 FR time. Remember the rules and have fun :)
@anika @Winterreise @Raya36 @Gwendolyn @Craneoflores @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @VivaFariy @StormDreamer @Crystalinastar @FusionKnight @DerpyPugs @Shinxle @Cognitive

@raiccoon @Nerasis @xspideray @Dragonclaw101

@WestWindSentinel @84inch

The game has started. If you have not received a role card saying you are either town or mafia, please pm me immediately. Day 1 will end on April 26th at 14:00 FR time. Remember the rules and have fun :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Well I'm here and ready for fun. Of course I hope it's okay to post as I have never been this early to a game before let alone one of the first few to post.
Well I'm here and ready for fun. Of course I hope it's okay to post as I have never been this early to a game before let alone one of the first few to post.
It's okay to post. I always wait to ping everyone to the discussion thread until it's okay to start posting.
It's okay to post. I always wait to ping everyone to the discussion thread until it's okay to start posting.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Okay, good to know
Okay, good to know
I'm here and ready!
I'm here and ready!
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Hey everyone
Hey everyone
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Hello hello everyone! I'm gonna add a gif or image to each and every one of my posts. [img]http://www.visitflorida.com/content/visitflorida/en-us/things-to-do/outdoors-nature/places-to-see-swim-florida-manatees/_jcr_content/editorial_parsys/vf_col_ctrl/column_parsys1/vf_image_1019692575.img.510.340.jpg[/img] The next ones won't be as huge, ok
Hello hello everyone! I'm gonna add a gif or image to each and every one of my posts.

vf_image_1019692575.img.510.340.jpg

The next ones won't be as huge, ok
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Hey peeps
Hey peeps
@TeenyTinyDragon Each and every one? *cries*
@TeenyTinyDragon Each and every one? *cries*
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26