Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animalmafia! main thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@wintrymix ^
@wintrymix ^
e893cg.png
Wait, Alois, you said you wouldn't lynch @RedDragonD, just because they said this? [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2017-04-16 14:43:40] Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. [/quote] Also, Red, correct me in case I've misread
Wait, Alois, you said you wouldn't lynch @RedDragonD, just because they said this?
RedDragonD wrote on 2017-04-16:
Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time.
Also, Red, correct me in case I've misread
@wintrymix

Sorry if I seemed a bit heated on that post, I was typing fast because I have to do something real quick and didn't have time to edit it to a softer tone.
@wintrymix

Sorry if I seemed a bit heated on that post, I was typing fast because I have to do something real quick and didn't have time to edit it to a softer tone.
e893cg.png
I'm actually trying to burn some soup right now. So the stone head will just leave this here.

1. What do you think about day 1 lynches?

Hate 'em. Never voted for one, never will.

2. What is the most effective and most suspicious playstyles for mafia?

Obviously it's being a total troll and fluffing all game. Not posting read lists or even scum hunting on thread.

I'm mostly joking, because that's me every game.

Although I might have to change that? Considering there's not enough power roles to be able to do night phase scum hunting.

3. Opinion on lynching afk's?

Lurkers, yes. Afk's? No. Mod should get rid of either asap though. >u>

4. Who do you think is gonna end up being mafia?

Limelight. Always scum. Lynch her.

5. Who is the towniest so far?

Limelight. Always town. Don't lynch her.

6. What's your opinion of cheesecake?

I love baking, so I make it sometimes. My last cheesecake was blackberry as per a birthday request. c:
I'm actually trying to burn some soup right now. So the stone head will just leave this here.

1. What do you think about day 1 lynches?

Hate 'em. Never voted for one, never will.

Obviously it's being a total troll and fluffing all game. Not posting read lists or even scum hunting on thread.

I'm mostly joking, because that's me every game.

Although I might have to change that? Considering there's not enough power roles to be able to do night phase scum hunting.

Lurkers, yes. Afk's? No. Mod should get rid of either asap though. >u>

Limelight. Always scum. Lynch her.

Limelight. Always town. Don't lynch her.

6. What's your opinion of cheesecake?

I love baking, so I make it sometimes. My last cheesecake was blackberry as per a birthday request. c:
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Winterreise [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-16 16:11:30] Wait, Alois, you said you wouldn't lynch @ RedDragonD, just because they said this? [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2017-04-16 14:43:40] Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. [/quote] Also, Red, correct me in case I've misread [/quote] No, that's not why I'm not gung-ho for lynching RedDragonD right now. I said I wasn't leaning towards that before he says that: (14:35:08) [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @ RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? [b]no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn[/b] [/quote] then comes: (14:43:40) [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2017-04-16 14:43:40] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @/RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn [/quote] [b]Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time.[/b] I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong. [/quote] He was bringing up a good point however, he often starts out games like this (as annoying as it can be lmao) [color=transparent]ily dont kill me[/color] and as the game goes on, the "is-he-buttering-me-up" vibe dies out once conversation flows. I'm still keeping an eye on him, as I pointed it out for others to as well just in case I become too biased, but as of right now I wouldn't vote to lynch.
@Winterreise
Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-16:
Wait, Alois, you said you wouldn't lynch @ RedDragonD, just because they said this?
Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time.
Also, Red, correct me in case I've misread

No, that's not why I'm not gung-ho for lynching RedDragonD right now. I said I wasn't leaning towards that before he says that:

(14:35:08)
LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-16:
@ RedDragonD

Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn

then comes:

(14:43:40)
LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-16:
@/RedDragonD

Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn

Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong.

He was bringing up a good point however, he often starts out games like this (as annoying as it can be lmao) ily dont kill me
and as the game goes on, the "is-he-buttering-me-up" vibe dies out once conversation flows.
I'm still keeping an eye on him, as I pointed it out for others to as well just in case I become too biased, but as of right now I wouldn't vote to lynch.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@lordalois

Right, okay xD (btw it's a ':>' and a close bracket LOL but yes I have learnt a new emoji)
@lordalois

Right, okay xD (btw it's a ':>' and a close bracket LOL but yes I have learnt a new emoji)
(And, what have I returned to)
(And, what have I returned to)
hi everyone! i was out all day with no internet access, but now i'm back and can post. quick introduction: i'm blanket! i use [b]they/them[/b] pronouns--if there's anything i can do to make those easier to remember, please go ahead and let me know. i'm FR+3 and i'm usually fairly active, usually closer to night than the morning. if you haven't already seen, i'm in a hydra with luxmold this game around. @Leremis [quote]What's your opinion on a day 1 lynch?[/quote] D1 lynches are good, because they give us what people are usually lacking on D1--information. we're more likely to hit town than scum on a D1 lynch, but we get information both from their flip and from looking at who pushed hardest on the lynch. hitting scum on a D1 lynch is a bonus but not really required. always lynch D1. @RedDragonD i'm answering this questionnaire, but frankly, a lot of the questions are kind of bad questions and i'm not sure why you've decided to include them. [b]2. What is the most effective and most suspicious playstyles for mafia?[/b] the most effective playstyle for mafia is the one that helps you win. it depends on who's present in the player list, and it depends on the user's usual playstyle. i don't think anything can be categorically stated as a good or bad approach to mafia, but the most suspicious things to me are lurking, extreme sheeping, and inconsistencies in posts. i also hate it when players are super defensive when accused of being scum, especially when they resort to personal attacks/appeals to emotion/etc. when it happens. [b]3. Opinion on lynching afk's?[/b] it depends on the afk player. if somebody is posting on a lot of other threads but not the one they're afking in, then that's suspicious and we should lynch if no other players are up for the lynch. but going afk for 16 hours isn't really that suspicious, and people who push hard on inactive lynches are really questionable to me. another situation where i'd be comfortable with lynching is if somebody is getting heavily sussed, and somebody who was previously defending them goes inactive (but still posting on other threads). even though they're not the person being accused, refusing to talk one way or the other about somebody being sussed is pretty scummy to me, and might merit a lynch. on the other hand, if players are replaced quickly, then holding off a lynch is a good idea. [b]4. Who do you think is gonna end up being mafia?[/b] literally anybody, due to most mods employing RNG for determining roles. this isn't so much a questionnaire question as it is asking for a reads list before any of us have really interacted, which makes very little sense. [b]5. Who is the towniest so far?[/b] i don't know yet. we're in introductions and this is kind of a silly question--same as with the mafia question, i feel like you're immediately fluffing everything up. 3/6 questions on this questionnaire are pure joke questions, and one was already asked, lol. [b]6. What's your opinion of cheesecake? (I've been craving this and wanna talk about it since conversation hasnt started up that much yet)[/b] cheesecake is good but only in small amounts. i can't eat that much of it D: unnecessary questionnaire in general though and i'm not feeling great about it.
hi everyone! i was out all day with no internet access, but now i'm back and can post.

quick introduction: i'm blanket! i use they/them pronouns--if there's anything i can do to make those easier to remember, please go ahead and let me know. i'm FR+3 and i'm usually fairly active, usually closer to night than the morning. if you haven't already seen, i'm in a hydra with luxmold this game around.

@Leremis
Quote:
What's your opinion on a day 1 lynch?
D1 lynches are good, because they give us what people are usually lacking on D1--information. we're more likely to hit town than scum on a D1 lynch, but we get information both from their flip and from looking at who pushed hardest on the lynch. hitting scum on a D1 lynch is a bonus but not really required. always lynch D1.

@RedDragonD i'm answering this questionnaire, but frankly, a lot of the questions are kind of bad questions and i'm not sure why you've decided to include them.

the most effective playstyle for mafia is the one that helps you win. it depends on who's present in the player list, and it depends on the user's usual playstyle. i don't think anything can be categorically stated as a good or bad approach to mafia, but the most suspicious things to me are lurking, extreme sheeping, and inconsistencies in posts.

i also hate it when players are super defensive when accused of being scum, especially when they resort to personal attacks/appeals to emotion/etc. when it happens.

it depends on the afk player. if somebody is posting on a lot of other threads but not the one they're afking in, then that's suspicious and we should lynch if no other players are up for the lynch. but going afk for 16 hours isn't really that suspicious, and people who push hard on inactive lynches are really questionable to me.

another situation where i'd be comfortable with lynching is if somebody is getting heavily sussed, and somebody who was previously defending them goes inactive (but still posting on other threads). even though they're not the person being accused, refusing to talk one way or the other about somebody being sussed is pretty scummy to me, and might merit a lynch.

on the other hand, if players are replaced quickly, then holding off a lynch is a good idea.

literally anybody, due to most mods employing RNG for determining roles. this isn't so much a questionnaire question as it is asking for a reads list before any of us have really interacted, which makes very little sense.

i don't know yet. we're in introductions and this is kind of a silly question--same as with the mafia question, i feel like you're immediately fluffing everything up. 3/6 questions on this questionnaire are pure joke questions, and one was already asked, lol.

6. What's your opinion of cheesecake? (I've been craving this and wanna talk about it since conversation hasnt started up that much yet)

cheesecake is good but only in small amounts. i can't eat that much of it D:

unnecessary questionnaire in general though and i'm not feeling great about it.
LUZk8tY.png
@Wintrymix [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2017-04-16 16:00:24] ...I don't see anything wrong with Lux's tone either, other than maybe saying what you're doing is gross. Though she's not wrong, sorry. [/quote] As for the whole tone-thing, the vibes I get from lux's posts so far [i]do[/i] seem off to me, but I'd like to see more opinions on it ya know? but @RedDragonD I didn't interpret the Nemisis hydra-thing's questionnaire post that suspiciously. I see what you mean, but I don't necessarily agree with everything you said there. I do feel like the mafia playstyle question's answer could've been worded better, but it's nothing I'd feel to point out usually.
@Wintrymix
Wintrymix wrote on 2017-04-16:
...I don't see anything wrong with Lux's tone either, other than maybe saying what you're doing is gross. Though she's not wrong, sorry.

As for the whole tone-thing, the vibes I get from lux's posts so far do seem off to me, but I'd like to see more opinions on it ya know?

but @RedDragonD

I didn't interpret the Nemisis hydra-thing's questionnaire post that suspiciously. I see what you mean, but I don't necessarily agree with everything you said there. I do feel like the mafia playstyle question's answer could've been worded better, but it's nothing I'd feel to point out usually.
@Winterreise [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-16 16:19:04] @ lordalois Right, okay xD (btw it's a ':>' and a close bracket LOL but yes I have learnt a new emoji) [/quote] omg whoops :>) also I'll brb. easter stuff.
@Winterreise
Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-16:
@ lordalois

omg whoops

:>)

also I'll brb. easter stuff.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25