Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animalmafia! main thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@RedDragonD

Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn
@RedDragonD

Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @/RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn [/quote] WHAT THE HECKY. IM OFFENDED. IM VOTING TO LYNCH YOU RN. But in all seriousness, lol But no, in all seriousness, lol
LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-16:
@/RedDragonD

WHAT THE HECKY. IM OFFENDED. IM VOTING TO LYNCH YOU RN.

But in all seriousness, lol

But no, in all seriousness, lol
e893cg.png
@RedDragonD

omg ily
@RedDragonD

omg ily
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @/RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn [/quote] Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong.
@/RedDragonD

Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong.
e893cg.png
To answer the questionnaire that has been posted and just saw cause i did not go to page 2 till after I answered Leremis's question.

1. (already asked, but ill repeat it here because I don't want people skipping over the previous question) What do you think about day 1 lynches?

I am slowly learning to like them and I see the importance of a lynch on d1 cause it's like any other day but with less info and any day town don't lynch is a day mafia is one step closer to winning and that is not good. I would just like to have a good reason to lynch though but sometimes we are just not that lucky.

2. What is the most effective and most suspicious playstyles for mafia?

That's a good one. Never been asked this before. Most suspicious are overly defensive players. and people who tend to backtrack on their posts or try to take back what they said and turn it into something else. As for effective, Not sure there is such a thing, I feel it's all luck and how well you can convince everyone you're straight up town.

3. Opinion on lynching afk's?

Not big fan of it lynching a player that is afk. may get replaced at some point, the person could be busy with rl. Never know what could have caused them to go afk.

4. Who do you think is gonna end up being mafia?

I wouldn't be surprised If LordAlois was mafia

5. Who is the towniest so far?

no one right. Everyone is equally the same on a neutral level.

6. What's your opinion of cheesecake? (I've been craving this and wanna talk about it since conversation hasnt started up that much yet)

Love it!!! Best stuff on earth .
To answer the questionnaire that has been posted and just saw cause i did not go to page 2 till after I answered Leremis's question.

1. (already asked, but ill repeat it here because I don't want people skipping over the previous question) What do you think about day 1 lynches?

I am slowly learning to like them and I see the importance of a lynch on d1 cause it's like any other day but with less info and any day town don't lynch is a day mafia is one step closer to winning and that is not good. I would just like to have a good reason to lynch though but sometimes we are just not that lucky.

That's a good one. Never been asked this before. Most suspicious are overly defensive players. and people who tend to backtrack on their posts or try to take back what they said and turn it into something else. As for effective, Not sure there is such a thing, I feel it's all luck and how well you can convince everyone you're straight up town.

Not big fan of it lynching a player that is afk. may get replaced at some point, the person could be busy with rl. Never know what could have caused them to go afk.

no one right. Everyone is equally the same on a neutral level.

6. What's your opinion of cheesecake? (I've been craving this and wanna talk about it since conversation hasnt started up that much yet)

Love it!!! Best stuff on earth .
@RedDragonD [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2017-04-16 14:43:40] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @ RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn [/quote] Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong. [/quote] I don't wanna lynch ya, no worries. ---------- @Gwendolyn [quote name="Gwendolyn" date=2017-04-16 14:44:18] 3. Opinion on lynching afk's? Not big fan of it lynching a player that is afk. may get replaced at some point, [i]the person could be busy with rl.[/i] Never know what could have caused them to go afk.[/quote] Good point, I agree there ------------ [quote name="Gwendolyn" date=2017-04-16 14:44:18] 4. Who do you think is gonna end up being mafia? I wouldn't be surprised If LordAlois was mafia [/quote] ;~; [color=transparent]*sniff sniff*[/color]
@RedDragonD
RedDragonD wrote on 2017-04-16:
@ RedDragonD

Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong.

I don't wanna lynch ya, no worries.

@Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn wrote on 2017-04-16:

Good point, I agree there

Gwendolyn wrote on 2017-04-16:

;~; *sniff sniff*
@LordAlois
I'm not going to deny what is true. You are unbelievably good at sniffing out mafia with all your random theories and such.
@LordAlois
I'm not going to deny what is true. You are unbelievably good at sniffing out mafia with all your random theories and such.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
A must. Lynching is generally town's only power so I find it essential. That being said, I'm not always inclined to vote for the chosen target if I don't like it.

Not sure about most effective, but most suspicious would be sheeping and excess aggression.

As someone who can get very busy irl, I lean towards not lynching them unless they're outright ignoring the thread and posting elsewhere.

Shrug

Too early to tell.

I would eat it everyday if I could.
A must. Lynching is generally town's only power so I find it essential. That being said, I'm not always inclined to vote for the chosen target if I don't like it.

Not sure about most effective, but most suspicious would be sheeping and excess aggression.

As someone who can get very busy irl, I lean towards not lynching them unless they're outright ignoring the thread and posting elsewhere.

Shrug

Too early to tell.

I would eat it everyday if I could.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Some basic info to kick things off with. I'm Lux! She/her pronouns please unless you forget then w/e.

Some of these questions are dumb imo, but I'll answer them anyways.

b]1. (already asked, but ill repeat it here because I don't want people skipping over the previous question) What do you think about day 1 lynches?
[/b]
They're necessary for getting information about! Not supporting them isn't really AI, but it's kinda super annoying. I'm all for a D1 lynch though and will push really hard for one.

Everything. It depends on the player honestly. Everyone plays differently,and meta is somewhat useful, but ultimately the content of people's posts speaks volumes. However, getting over defensive or contradicting yourself will always seem scummy to me.
Don't. They're often mislynches that scum uses to get town to lynch an inactive townie. They'll be replaced anyways and I'd love to hear from a replacement.

However, if the person was active and then goes completely silent after faced with accusations, that's pretty telling.

This is a dumb question because rng hates everyone.

I'd say the Storm/Winter hydra though because Storm is always scummy to me lmao.

None of you!!! Nothing has happened yet to prove to me that you're town and I'm not about to introduce bias into my reads this early on.

no. ew.
Some basic info to kick things off with. I'm Lux! She/her pronouns please unless you forget then w/e.

Some of these questions are dumb imo, but I'll answer them anyways.

b]1. (already asked, but ill repeat it here because I don't want people skipping over the previous question) What do you think about day 1 lynches?
[/b]
They're necessary for getting information about! Not supporting them isn't really AI, but it's kinda super annoying. I'm all for a D1 lynch though and will push really hard for one.

Everything. It depends on the player honestly. Everyone plays differently,and meta is somewhat useful, but ultimately the content of people's posts speaks volumes. However, getting over defensive or contradicting yourself will always seem scummy to me.
Don't. They're often mislynches that scum uses to get town to lynch an inactive townie. They'll be replaced anyways and I'd love to hear from a replacement.

However, if the person was active and then goes completely silent after faced with accusations, that's pretty telling.

This is a dumb question because rng hates everyone.

I'd say the Storm/Winter hydra though because Storm is always scummy to me lmao.

None of you!!! Nothing has happened yet to prove to me that you're town and I'm not about to introduce bias into my reads this early on.

no. ew.
[quote name="@RedDragonD" date=2017-04-16 14:43:40] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 14:35:08] @/RedDragonD Also you seem buttering up to me a bit more often than usually, you're prob maf or neutral? no accusations just an observation rn. I don't think it's anything rn [/quote] Now to actually respond to this, I feel like I usually give you this vibe, like all the time. I'm fine with it because you usually don't lynch me unless I'm super sus(I don't plan on this happening). You do you, becasue im sure if you decide to lynch me, I'll probably spontaneously turn into the godfather because you're just too good to get it wrong. [/quote] The amount your fueling Alois ego is honestly gross to me? I know ya'll are dating an all, but last couple games I've seen with you two, you haven't really been fueling her ego this much? It does feel like you're buttering her up tbh.
@RedDragonD wrote on 2017-04-16:
@/RedDragonD

The amount your fueling Alois ego is honestly gross to me? I know ya'll are dating an all, but last couple games I've seen with you two, you haven't really been fueling her ego this much? It does feel like you're buttering her up tbh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25