Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a Cookie Jar (Doors-style game)

First Jar:
This jar is shaped like an owl and painted various shades of purple. It gives off the feeling that it is watching you.

Second Jar:
It is a plain old jar with halfdead vines growing over it as if it has been sitting in its spot for a very long time.

Third Jar:
This jar is round and keeps rocking back and forth while growling commences from inside of it.

First Jar:
This jar is shaped like an owl and painted various shades of purple. It gives off the feeling that it is watching you.

Second Jar:
It is a plain old jar with halfdead vines growing over it as if it has been sitting in its spot for a very long time.

Third Jar:
This jar is round and keeps rocking back and forth while growling commences from inside of it.
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
@Komichi
I choose jar 2~
@Komichi
I choose jar 2~
Me Fandragons
@komichi
Jar 3 Please
@komichi
Jar 3 Please
@komichi Jar 1 please ^^
@komichi Jar 1 please ^^
B43QG5A.png
@ladydiscord Taking great care with the old jar, you pick away at the growth around it and lift it from its spot. A gray mist seeps out as you crack open the lid, which forms into a dragon near you. After a brief explaination of how he became trapped in there by some foul magic, he thanks you for setting him free. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41353705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413538/41353705_350.png[/img] [/url] @Demikid Before you have a chance to pick up the jar, it tips over and shatters! A creature that appears to be a mix between a serpent and bull dressed in pieces of armor uncoils and charges you with a thunderous roar. But rather than actually attacking, it coils protectively around you. [item=ophiotaurus][item=burnished filigree helmet][item=burnished filigree boots] @Siritys You don't seem to know when to leave well enough alone, do you? Opening the jar, you find a few pairs of eyeballs. As you toss the jar away in disgust, it stops midflight and hovers there. A fog forms around it in the shape of a fish, which insists that you take it and its eyes with it! [item=orbiting spirit][item=sly glance][item=googly confusion]
@ladydiscord
Taking great care with the old jar, you pick away at the growth around it and lift it from its spot. A gray mist seeps out as you crack open the lid, which forms into a dragon near you. After a brief explaination of how he became trapped in there by some foul magic, he thanks you for setting him free.

41353705_350.png

@Demikid
Before you have a chance to pick up the jar, it tips over and shatters! A creature that appears to be a mix between a serpent and bull dressed in pieces of armor uncoils and charges you with a thunderous roar. But rather than actually attacking, it coils protectively around you.
Ophiotaurus Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Boots

@Siritys
You don't seem to know when to leave well enough alone, do you? Opening the jar, you find a few pairs of eyeballs. As you toss the jar away in disgust, it stops midflight and hovers there. A fog forms around it in the shape of a fish, which insists that you take it and its eyes with it!

Orbiting Spirit Sly Glance Googly Confusion
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
(Sorry for the long wait, work got a bit inbetween x.x)

You stand in front of 3 black door. But each door has something painted on it, that makes it look, as if it would lead into a childrens room....

The first black door has some radical flames painted on it. You know, these kind of flames you paint on race cars to make them "super radical" for 5 year olds...

The second black door looks like it belongs someone, who's celebrationg halloween the whole year:
A grinning, cartoon-ish skeleton, that looks like it's dancing, us painted on it.

The last black door has many pretty flowers drawn on it.
(Sorry for the long wait, work got a bit inbetween x.x)

You stand in front of 3 black door. But each door has something painted on it, that makes it look, as if it would lead into a childrens room....

The first black door has some radical flames painted on it. You know, these kind of flames you paint on race cars to make them "super radical" for 5 year olds...

The second black door looks like it belongs someone, who's celebrationg halloween the whole year:
A grinning, cartoon-ish skeleton, that looks like it's dancing, us painted on it.

The last black door has many pretty flowers drawn on it.
Me Fandragons
@LadyDiscord
Could I snag door 3 please
@LadyDiscord
Could I snag door 3 please
My I'll give you X for this Dreg! rule Dragon
MoEPDfJ.png
@LadyDiscord door 1 please ^^
@LadyDiscord door 1 please ^^
B43QG5A.png
@LadyDiscord
door 2, please ^^
@LadyDiscord
door 2, please ^^
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Being the thread had kinda died I'll just revive it

jar 1: this jar is dark with an exotic scent

jar 2: this jar it is red with gold trim

jar 3: this jar is made of wood
Being the thread had kinda died I'll just revive it

jar 1: this jar is dark with an exotic scent

jar 2: this jar it is red with gold trim

jar 3: this jar is made of wood
My I'll give you X for this Dreg! rule Dragon
MoEPDfJ.png