Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mystery Box Game DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hi there, this is a prototype for a larger, more extravagant game I have in the works. The rules are fairly simple: [LIST] [*] [There are 40 numbers with question marks beside them. Pick a box with a question mark, and your prize will be revealed. If you don't like your prize you can choose again, but you [b]must[/b] take what is behind the second box, no exceptions. [b]Not all prizes have the same value[/b]. Unclaimed prizes get shuffled back into the prize pool and assigned a new number (this is to preserve the mystery). We play until all the prizes are gone. [*] One turn, one prize per player, please! [*] In the event 2 people claim the same box, it will be given to the person who posted first. (Sorry, I can't have my eyes on the game at all times) [*] [b]The fee to play is 1 gem.[/b] You will include your 1 gem when you get your prize at the crossroads swap. If you don't feel your prize is worth 1 gem, you can cancel the trade. [/LIST] On to the game! [center]1.[item=gossamer silk sash] 2. [item=twilight sylvan lattice] 3.[item=sky blue silk veil] 4. [item=fallout streak] 5.[item=gladewalker cape] [/center] [center]6?[item=peridot flourish wing drape]7.[item=scroll of renaming] 8.[item=sweetheart lace wristlet] [/center] [center]9. [item=silver featherfin]10.[item=bucktooth digger] [/center] [center]11.[item=vista: conjurer's hat] 12.[item=bladed flatleaf] x 20 13.[item=sandshore snipper] [/center] [center]14.[item=scarlet serpenta] 15.[item=garnet flourish eye piece][/center] [center]16.[item=plum wooly coat]17.[item=rusted treasure chest] x2 18.[item=conjurer's hat]19.[item=duskthicket bonepicker]20.[item=darktouched chimera][/center] [center]21.[item=silver ferret] 22.[item=barred skira] 23.[item=violet flowerfall] 24.[item=pearl flourish belt] [/center] [center]25.[item=berserker][/center] [center]26.[item=somber spirit] 27.[item=nephrite chameleon]28[item=maned rasa] 29.[item=scarlet sylvan dress] 30.[item=peridot flourish eye piece][/center] [center]31.[item=saucer stare] 32.[item=shimmering pinecone] x20 33.[item=shadowscale wing guard][/center] [center]34.[item=vista: Gossamer flame] 35.[item=skin: wishmaker] [/center] [center]36.[item=teardrop chroma ring]37.[item=somber spirit] 38.[item=ambush] 39.[item=berserker]40.[item=sapphire flourish belt][/center]
Hi there, this is a prototype for a larger, more extravagant game I have in the works. The rules are fairly simple:

• [There are 40 numbers with question marks beside them. Pick a box with a question mark, and your prize will be revealed. If you don't like your prize you can choose again, but you must take what is behind the second box, no exceptions. Not all prizes have the same value. Unclaimed prizes get shuffled back into the prize pool and assigned a new number (this is to preserve the mystery). We play until all the prizes are gone.
  • One turn, one prize per player, please!

• In the event 2 people claim the same box, it will be given to the person who posted first. (Sorry, I can't have my eyes on the game at all times)

• The fee to play is 1 gem. You will include your 1 gem when you get your prize at the crossroads swap. If you don't feel your prize is worth 1 gem, you can cancel the trade.

On to the game!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

6? 7. 8.

9. 10.

11. 12. x 20 13.
14. 15.

16. 17. x2 18. 19. 20.

21. 22. 23. 24.

26. 27. 28 29. 30.

31. 32. x20 33.

34. 35.

36. 37. 38. 39. 40.

@Devilbaby
I'll choose unlucky number 13, maybe it'll give me some luck.
Since luck already hates me lol.
@Devilbaby
I'll choose unlucky number 13, maybe it'll give me some luck.
Since luck already hates me lol.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina Inside box #13 is a [item=sandshore snipper] would you like to keep it, or try again?
@Agrina

Inside box #13 is a

would you like to keep it, or try again?
@Devilbaby
It looks fine and I don't think I have it.
So I'll keep it.
@Devilbaby
It looks fine and I don't think I have it.
So I'll keep it.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Devilbaby
I'd like to take no. 30 please! :) Thanks!
@Devilbaby
I'd like to take no. 30 please! :) Thanks!
yv0mNts.png
@Devilbaby

Hmm....feeling number 23 for some reason.

May I? :3
@Devilbaby

Hmm....feeling number 23 for some reason.

May I? :3
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Devilbaby

How about 3?
@Devilbaby

How about 3?
CLVpsxr.gif
@Stormheart208 Inside box #30 is a [item=berserker] would you like to keep it or try again?
@Stormheart208

Inside box #30 is a

would you like to keep it or try again?
@Devilbaby
I'll try again since I've got lots of berserkers that I don't use.
@Devilbaby
I'll try again since I've got lots of berserkers that I don't use.
yv0mNts.png
@Devilbaby
#12 please!
@Devilbaby
#12 please!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15