Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152
@Nerasis
Now that you announced the winner, I'm really curious to know how to decipher the code. :)
@Nerasis
Now that you announced the winner, I'm really curious to know how to decipher the code. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Oooh this is going to be fun! :D [b]Preferred Name:[/b] TeenyTinyDragon/Teeny/TeenyTiny/I don't really mind what you call me :D [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her/They/Them [b]How many times you've played before:[/b] This is my 4th time [b]Do you like your role/alignment?:[/b] Ye [b]Favourite Dragon in your lair:[/b] My progen! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20131387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201314/20131387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Usual Playstyle:[/b] To be honest idk what my playstyle is right now. [b]Anything else you want to say?:[/b] For those who weren't in SPARKVOLT (the prequel) there ended up being 4 Mafia teams and everyone was a part of one. [b]Optional impossible cipher space:[/b] [color=transparent];D[/color]
Oooh this is going to be fun! :D

Preferred Name: TeenyTinyDragon/Teeny/TeenyTiny/I don't really mind what you call me :D
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
How many times you've played before: This is my 4th time
Do you like your role/alignment?: Ye
Favourite Dragon in your lair: My progen!

20131387_350.png

Usual Playstyle: To be honest idk what my playstyle is right now.
Anything else you want to say?: For those who weren't in SPARKVOLT (the prequel) there ended up being 4 Mafia teams and everyone was a part of one.
Optional impossible cipher space: ;D
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Alphadragon
Take a look at where the letters in the cipher are on your keyboard.
@Alphadragon
Take a look at where the letters in the cipher are on your keyboard.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Oh yeah! I have no idea about Sparkvolt. Would anyone be willing to give me a rundown of the story behind that? Might help understanding the lore of this one.
Oh yeah! I have no idea about Sparkvolt. Would anyone be willing to give me a rundown of the story behind that? Might help understanding the lore of this one.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@TeenyTinyDragon
Oh hi! You're here too. :D *waves*
@TeenyTinyDragon
Oh hi! You're here too. :D *waves*
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Nerasis
According to all known laws of aviation a bee should not be able to fly...
@Nerasis
According to all known laws of aviation a bee should not be able to fly...
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Nerasis
I did. But there are so many different numbers. :/

Sorry, I'm slow. >_<
@Nerasis
I did. But there are so many different numbers. :/

Sorry, I'm slow. >_<
[b]Preferred Name:[/b] Rose~ [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/her, they/them also accepted. [b]How many times you've played before:[/b] Don't make me count plz.... Fine according to my list 19, including dead games. But unless we're counting ToS, in which case way too many. [b]Do you like your role/alignment?:[/b] Eh, not really Favourite Dragon in your lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24756339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247564/24756339_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Usual Playstyle:[/b] Trigger happy... Don't be trigger happy, evidence it a must. [b]Anything else you want to say?:[/b] [u][i]Please ping me whenever you talk about me.[/i][/u] [b]Optional impossible cipher space:[/b] [Insert @Nerasis cipher here]
Preferred Name: Rose~
Pronouns: She/her, they/them also accepted.
How many times you've played before: Don't make me count plz.... Fine according to my list 19, including dead games. But unless we're counting ToS, in which case way too many.
Do you like your role/alignment?: Eh, not really
Favourite Dragon in your lair:
24756339_350.png

Usual Playstyle: Trigger happy... Don't be trigger happy, evidence it a must.
Anything else you want to say?: Please ping me whenever you talk about me.
Optional impossible cipher space: [Insert @Nerasis cipher here]
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
[b]Preferred Name:[/b] Gwendolyn, call me Gwen [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]How many times you've played before:[/b] Several. Lost count of all my games [b]Do you like your role/alignment?:[/b] Never saw a use for this question. Why would anyone admittedly say they hate their role? [b]Favourite Dragon in your lair:[/b] Just one of my many favorites. I have not thought of a good name for him yet though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29096407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290965/29096407_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Usual Playstyle:[/b] Quiet and laid back. I speak up when I have something to add. I usually meet posting requirements and I try not to fluff a lot. I tend to follow my gut if I can't find enough evidence and I know that's frowned on but that's me. [b]Anything else you want to say?:[/b] nope [b]Optional impossible cipher space:[/b] I can barely solve them let alone make one.
Preferred Name:

Gwendolyn, call me Gwen

Pronouns:

She/Her

How many times you've played before:

Several. Lost count of all my games

Do you like your role/alignment?:

Never saw a use for this question. Why would anyone admittedly say they hate their role?

Favourite Dragon in your lair:

Just one of my many favorites. I have not thought of a good name for him yet though.

29096407_350.png

Usual Playstyle:

Quiet and laid back. I speak up when I have something to add. I usually meet posting requirements and I try not to fluff a lot. I tend to follow my gut if I can't find enough evidence and I know that's frowned on but that's me.

Anything else you want to say?:

nope

Optional impossible cipher space:

I can barely solve them let alone make one.
@Rosetta248
HELLO ACQUAINTANCE! *waves maniacally*
@Rosetta248
HELLO ACQUAINTANCE! *waves maniacally*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152