Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
Tbh with 7 alignments I don't think there's even 'town' and 'mafia' anymore. We're all just neutral
Tbh with 7 alignments I don't think there's even 'town' and 'mafia' anymore. We're all just neutral
@8uny

If you are up to it. I am locked to mobile so making one on my end would be a rigermarole lol.
@8uny

If you are up to it. I am locked to mobile so making one on my end would be a rigermarole lol.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Stormdreamer
WE MEET AGAIN

I just got mine too. HYPE. XD *rubs hands* Let's do this!

Also, the 7 alignment thing is pretty new for me. :D
@Stormdreamer
WE MEET AGAIN

I just got mine too. HYPE. XD *rubs hands* Let's do this!

Also, the 7 alignment thing is pretty new for me. :D
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Winterreise
TBH, I still think there's Mafia. After all, the intro did say there are lightning agents. What if they're mafia?

Also, hi. XD

@Cognitive
Oh hey, we meet again. XD
@Winterreise
TBH, I still think there's Mafia. After all, the intro did say there are lightning agents. What if they're mafia?

Also, hi. XD

@Cognitive
Oh hey, we meet again. XD
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Honestly I'm just greeting everyone here. XD
Honestly I'm just greeting everyone here. XD
QUESTIONAIRE TIME
Quote:
Preferred Name:
Pronouns:
How many times you've played before:
Do you like your role/alignment?:
Favourite Dragon in your lair:
Usual Playstyle:
Anything else you want to say?:
Optional impossible cipher space:
ive only played two games of mafia here before so i might be missing something, but here yall go! you dont have to answer it if you dont want to and you dont have to answer every single question if you feel like youll be giving something too big away

EDIT: misspelled things
QUESTIONAIRE TIME
Quote:
Preferred Name:
Pronouns:
How many times you've played before:
Do you like your role/alignment?:
Favourite Dragon in your lair:
Usual Playstyle:
Anything else you want to say?:
Optional impossible cipher space:
ive only played two games of mafia here before so i might be missing something, but here yall go! you dont have to answer it if you dont want to and you dont have to answer every single question if you feel like youll be giving something too big away

EDIT: misspelled things
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Preferred Name: just 8uny is fine! you can call me matt if you really want to though Pronouns: any are fine! How many times you've played before: technically three, but two were cancelled halfway so i would say two. Do you like your role/alignment?: sure do! Favourite Dragon in your lair: right now, rimrook, my first imperial! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29342677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293427/29342677_350.png[/img] [/url] Usual Playstyle: step one: try not to lurk. step two: fail step one. rinse and repear. Anything else you want to say?: this looks like its going to be really fun! Optional impossible cipher space: oma'v rvpc mp savpy rvrl gf flnh
Preferred Name: just 8uny is fine! you can call me matt if you really want to though
Pronouns: any are fine!
How many times you've played before: technically three, but two were cancelled halfway so i would say two.
Do you like your role/alignment?: sure do!
Favourite Dragon in your lair: right now, rimrook, my first imperial!

29342677_350.png

Usual Playstyle: step one: try not to lurk. step two: fail step one. rinse and repear.
Anything else you want to say?: this looks like its going to be really fun!
Optional impossible cipher space: oma'v rvpc mp savpy rvrl gf flnh
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Preferred Name: Blizzardwing, Blizzard or Bliz. One of those three.
Pronouns: Male or neutral
How many times you've played before: Too many to count
Do you like your role/alignment?: :)
Favourite Dragon in your lair: Oh come on! How could I ever choose? I love all my children.
Usual Playstyle: um, *shrugs* I don't know. It's complicated. Depends on the environment and other players as well as alignment. Too many factors to give one simple answer.
Anything else you want to say?: I am under the table and you can't make me come out
Optional impossible cipher space: blf zhpvw uli rg hl r gslftsg dsb mlg
Preferred Name: Blizzardwing, Blizzard or Bliz. One of those three.
Pronouns: Male or neutral
How many times you've played before: Too many to count
Do you like your role/alignment?: :)
Favourite Dragon in your lair: Oh come on! How could I ever choose? I love all my children.
Usual Playstyle: um, *shrugs* I don't know. It's complicated. Depends on the environment and other players as well as alignment. Too many factors to give one simple answer.
Anything else you want to say?: I am under the table and you can't make me come out
Optional impossible cipher space: blf zhpvw uli rg hl r gslftsg dsb mlg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Alphadragon Hello. Erm... which game did we play together? I remember your username, but I can't recall why.
@Alphadragon Hello. Erm... which game did we play together? I remember your username, but I can't recall why.
vV5jbm.png
Preferred Name: Alpha. Alphadragon. Seriously, call me whatever. :)
Pronouns: She. But I'm okay with they too since it'll make it easier for everyone
to remember pronouns for all the players in mafias where there are so many players.
How many times you've played before: Four, five? I'm still quite new at this, and I suck at it. XD
Do you like your role/alignment?: Hehe. *rubs hands*
Favourite Dragon in your lair: You're really gonna make me choose? I love all my oversized lizards. If I chose a favorite my babies will cry. XD
Usual Playstyle: Follow the crowd I guess. I'll still try to do some of the guessing myself, but like I said, I'm bad at it. It still depends on the players and my role though (meaning power role or not).
Anything else you want to say?: Hi everyone! Nice to meet ya! Feel free to ping me since I'm really short on notifications. XD That number on the top right corner makes me happy.
Optional impossible cipher space: no idea man. I'm bad at riddles.
Preferred Name: Alpha. Alphadragon. Seriously, call me whatever. :)
Pronouns: She. But I'm okay with they too since it'll make it easier for everyone
to remember pronouns for all the players in mafias where there are so many players.
How many times you've played before: Four, five? I'm still quite new at this, and I suck at it. XD
Do you like your role/alignment?: Hehe. *rubs hands*
Favourite Dragon in your lair: You're really gonna make me choose? I love all my oversized lizards. If I chose a favorite my babies will cry. XD
Usual Playstyle: Follow the crowd I guess. I'll still try to do some of the guessing myself, but like I said, I'm bad at it. It still depends on the players and my role though (meaning power role or not).
Anything else you want to say?: Hi everyone! Nice to meet ya! Feel free to ping me since I'm really short on notifications. XD That number on the top right corner makes me happy.
Optional impossible cipher space: no idea man. I'm bad at riddles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152