Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@WildHunt
We don't want a random lynch to occur at all.

The pinglist is to inform players that wished to play non-rp mafia games that this game was available for play. You don't really need the pinglist yourself.

Everything happens here. We discuss who could be mafia here, we discussion who could just be overall suspicious here to, we debate about our suspicions on people, and confer about who to lynch based on these suspicions. That's why it's called a discussion thread. The other game going on right now, the Tarot Shop, is a different kinda mafia game that's more of an item-finding, murder-happy game rather than a tradition mafia.
@WildHunt
We don't want a random lynch to occur at all.

The pinglist is to inform players that wished to play non-rp mafia games that this game was available for play. You don't really need the pinglist yourself.

Everything happens here. We discuss who could be mafia here, we discussion who could just be overall suspicious here to, we debate about our suspicions on people, and confer about who to lynch based on these suspicions. That's why it's called a discussion thread. The other game going on right now, the Tarot Shop, is a different kinda mafia game that's more of an item-finding, murder-happy game rather than a tradition mafia.
These threads can get as long as they need to. If you wanna edit, just make a new post as that's the usual for these games.
These threads can get as long as they need to. If you wanna edit, just make a new post as that's the usual for these games.
I'm annoyed with homework and how quiet this thread is. :/ As there is nothing else to really go on, I'm gonna continue to use questionnaires. @Areater [quote name="Areater" date=2017-01-22 10:02:51] just going to throw this out there: rosetta will probably be a townie, because i doubt silver would give them one of the more interesting/"important" roles if there's a chance they won't actually participate. but i guess that depends on how they choose (random number generator, handpicked, etc.) [/quote] The game is most likely generated randomly, as having the mod chose will inadvertently add biased to the game. So like, not paying yet =/= town. [quote name="@Blizzardwing" date=2017-01-22 10:03:28] I have played many a mafia game before. I don't like answering what my meta is because it depends on circumstances and changes almost game-to-game. [/quote] Usually you answer this question with a, "I'll contribute only when I feel like I have something to contribute" or "I usually lurk and gather information." But lol, of course your meta changes from game-to-game, it depends on what alignment you roll. I squint though, because this feels odd to me, and I have almost nothing else atm to go off of.
I'm annoyed with homework and how quiet this thread is. :/

As there is nothing else to really go on, I'm gonna continue to use questionnaires.

@Areater
Areater wrote on 2017-01-22:
just going to throw this out there: rosetta will probably be a townie, because i doubt silver would give them one of the more interesting/"important" roles if there's a chance they won't actually participate. but i guess that depends on how they choose (random number generator, handpicked, etc.)
The game is most likely generated randomly, as having the mod chose will inadvertently add biased to the game. So like, not paying yet =/= town.
@Blizzardwing wrote on 2017-01-22:
I have played many a mafia game before. I don't like answering what my meta is because it depends on circumstances and changes almost game-to-game.
Usually you answer this question with a, "I'll contribute only when I feel like I have something to contribute" or "I usually lurk and gather information." But lol, of course your meta changes from game-to-game, it depends on what alignment you roll. I squint though, because this feels odd to me, and I have almost nothing else atm to go off of.

@luxmold
My meta doesn't just change due to alignment. My meta changes literally game to game. And I have never used either of those two statements to describe my meta before.
@luxmold
My meta doesn't just change due to alignment. My meta changes literally game to game. And I have never used either of those two statements to describe my meta before.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing This was from AZ before it died: [quote name="Blizzardwing" date=2016-11-13 16:41:19] 4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle) I'm not very talkative. My chattiness depends on the situation. If I don't feel that my presence is needed or appreciated, I will be very quiet. If I feel I am valued as a player, I'll be more talkative. I am quick to anger as that's really the only thing i can feel anymore. I can lash out if i feel threatened, pressured or am upset. I'm more of an observer then a talker. [/quote] But either way, as I've gone though your recent questionnaire answers, I realized that most of them don't even ask about meta anymore, which kinda bugs me. >.>
@Blizzardwing
This was from AZ before it died:
Blizzardwing wrote on 2016-11-13:
4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)
I'm not very talkative. My chattiness depends on the situation. If I don't feel that my presence is needed or appreciated, I will be very quiet. If I feel I am valued as a player, I'll be more talkative. I am quick to anger as that's really the only thing i can feel anymore. I can lash out if i feel threatened, pressured or am upset. I'm more of an observer then a talker.
But either way, as I've gone though your recent questionnaire answers, I realized that most of them don't even ask about meta anymore, which kinda bugs me. >.>
@Blizzardwing
Cuz' you like to be pinged every time someone mentions you.

I understand what you mean by your meta changing every time as I read the little tidbit above, so I'll slide it under the rug for now.
@Blizzardwing
Cuz' you like to be pinged every time someone mentions you.

I understand what you mean by your meta changing every time as I read the little tidbit above, so I'll slide it under the rug for now.
@luxmold
i forgot how perfectly i worded that one. i should've used that all the time.
Yeah, most don't. It's better that way for me. Saves me from the whole descriptive things.
@luxmold
i forgot how perfectly i worded that one. i should've used that all the time.
Yeah, most don't. It's better that way for me. Saves me from the whole descriptive things.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Sorry guys, I was out today, and now I'm about to take a 3 hour test. But before I go...
@Luxmold Yes, you are very right. That's why this game I want to work more on my scumhunting and reasoning because I'm not very good at that.
Sorry guys, I was out today, and now I'm about to take a 3 hour test. But before I go...
@Luxmold Yes, you are very right. That's why this game I want to work more on my scumhunting and reasoning because I'm not very good at that.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Blizzardwing
I'm sure. I'd get on you more for it, but since there's nothing indicating of meta in most of the questionnaires, it's more or less pointless.

@VivaFariy
I've tried to word this like, four different ways, but each way sounds dumb, so if I managed to actually figure out my words, then I'll make an actual response to you.
@Blizzardwing
I'm sure. I'd get on you more for it, but since there's nothing indicating of meta in most of the questionnaires, it's more or less pointless.

@VivaFariy
I've tried to word this like, four different ways, but each way sounds dumb, so if I managed to actually figure out my words, then I'll make an actual response to you.
HELLO EVERYONE. 1. Introduce Yourself: Hello, I am TeenyTinyDragon. 2. When are you around? My timezone is something like 19 hours ahead, and I'm on and off from around 11:00 FR time to 3:00 FR time. 3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How? Uhh I guess I can get better at looking less scummy XD (When I say this I mean whether or not I am Mafia) 4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut? I have played 2 ish forum Mafia games, and have played a lot of Town of Salem and EpicMafia. I follow my gut a lot of the time. Sometimes when I am town I choose to be honest rather than not look like scum. 5. Day one lynch? Really depends. In this particular game, it is better to lynch than have you randomly pick a lynch, I suppose. And I guess D1 lynches would depend if people were actually online most of the time or not, so we can read people better and not think someone is Mafia because they are away or something. 6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful) Dunno if this is considered a play style, but when people don't contribute very much. I get that they might have real life stuff to attend to, and I'm cool with them doing that, it's just the quietness or insufficient participation that annoys me, not really the person. 7. [img]http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160108120808-baby-manatee-mandilo-super-169.jpg[/img]
HELLO EVERYONE.

1. Introduce Yourself: Hello, I am TeenyTinyDragon.

2. When are you around?
My timezone is something like 19 hours ahead, and I'm on and off from around 11:00 FR time to 3:00 FR time.

3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?
Uhh I guess I can get better at looking less scummy XD (When I say this I mean whether or not I am Mafia)

4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?
I have played 2 ish forum Mafia games, and have played a lot of Town of Salem and EpicMafia. I follow my gut a lot of the time. Sometimes when I am town I choose to be honest rather than not look like scum.

5. Day one lynch?
Really depends. In this particular game, it is better to lynch than have you randomly pick a lynch, I suppose. And I guess D1 lynches would depend if people were actually online most of the time or not, so we can read people better and not think someone is Mafia because they are away or something.

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
Dunno if this is considered a play style, but when people don't contribute very much. I get that they might have real life stuff to attend to, and I'm cool with them doing that, it's just the quietness or insufficient participation that annoys me, not really the person.

7. 160108120808-baby-manatee-mandilo-super-169.jpg
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34