Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@SilverWinter @Blizzardwing because you both have two-part winter-y names i always mix you up. i got confused because i thought the mod was answering the questionnaire (but then i realized it wasn't the mod)
@SilverWinter @Blizzardwing because you both have two-part winter-y names i always mix you up. i got confused because i thought the mod was answering the questionnaire (but then i realized it wasn't the mod)
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@luxmold

Oh man I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing lol.

Oh! Thanks for pointing that out. I will look at it as soon as I get back. Figured it may need tweeking. I'll make the changes aps pass it by you again. Also I made a derg for Edice. :D

Gonna clock in now. I am on mobile so I will answer any pings as best as I can and answer any real discussion when I go on break.
@luxmold

Oh man I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing lol.

Oh! Thanks for pointing that out. I will look at it as soon as I get back. Figured it may need tweeking. I'll make the changes aps pass it by you again. Also I made a derg for Edice. :D

Gonna clock in now. I am on mobile so I will answer any pings as best as I can and answer any real discussion when I go on break.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@SilverWinter

I'm a bit confused but where do we rp or the thread that the game takes place? I do apologize if this is a dumb question in advance but is it in the signup thread or somewhere else?
@SilverWinter

I'm a bit confused but where do we rp or the thread that the game takes place? I do apologize if this is a dumb question in advance but is it in the signup thread or somewhere else?
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@SilverWinter
:u

@Rangiku
ye, whenever you get to it.

@WildHunt
Fairly sure this is a non-rp mafia game.
@SilverWinter
:u

@Rangiku
ye, whenever you get to it.

@WildHunt
Fairly sure this is a non-rp mafia game.
@luxmold

I'm not really sure either but thank you for the response, do we just wait and converse here then?
@luxmold

I'm not really sure either but thank you for the response, do we just wait and converse here then?
@WildHunt
Yeah pretty much. It's essentially the same thing as an rp mafia game anyways, where you discuss with people about your suspicions, you just don't use a dragon or character to do it.
@WildHunt
Yeah pretty much. It's essentially the same thing as an rp mafia game anyways, where you discuss with people about your suspicions, you just don't use a dragon or character to do it.
-pop in- @WildHunt This is the ping list SilverWinter used [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2097947/1#post_25123748]for the sign-ups[/url] [quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-01-19 13:35:32] Non-RP Style Mafia: [/quote] -pop out-
-pop in-

@WildHunt

This is the ping list SilverWinter used for the sign-ups
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-01-19:
Non-RP Style Mafia:

-pop out-
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@WildHunt
Hello. I've never seen you around before.
@WildHunt
Hello. I've never seen you around before.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@luxmold
Alright, since we're going to work as a team should we wait for the random lynch to occur tomorrow?

@LordAlois
Sorry , I'm a bit new to playing mafia games, it feels odd to just discuss, the title of this thread threw me off thinking there was another thread. Also, why would I need a ping list, not trying to sound rude but just confused in general?

@BlizzardWing

Hello? I haven't seen you around either around the forums.
@luxmold
Alright, since we're going to work as a team should we wait for the random lynch to occur tomorrow?

@LordAlois
Sorry , I'm a bit new to playing mafia games, it feels odd to just discuss, the title of this thread threw me off thinking there was another thread. Also, why would I need a ping list, not trying to sound rude but just confused in general?

@BlizzardWing

Hello? I haven't seen you around either around the forums.
It seems like I've accidentally broken a rule-I only thought we had to edit posts so some parts of the discussion wouldn't take too much space of the thread. :(
It seems like I've accidentally broken a rule-I only thought we had to edit posts so some parts of the discussion wouldn't take too much space of the thread. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34