Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Crystalline Colour
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@baelfin Your Tundra is so gorgeous, I had to do it... even though all I used was the "fill" tool in MS Paint (I don't have time to color it in by hand and then re-upload it). I'm totally going to print it out at some point and do it justice! [img]http://i.imgur.com/qg1LlYh.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/tTLmsbD.png[/img] [rule] These are both for the daily theme!
@baelfin Your Tundra is so gorgeous, I had to do it... even though all I used was the "fill" tool in MS Paint (I don't have time to color it in by hand and then re-upload it). I'm totally going to print it out at some point and do it justice!
qg1LlYh.jpg

tTLmsbD.png

These are both for the daily theme!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@ArctosLupus Normally .png files are fine, so I'm really not sure what happened! When I opened it, it was squished to the left of the canvas and the lines were green. I stretched the image out to it's normal size and colored the lines black. I'm not much for technical support though, but it wasn't difficult to fix.
@ArctosLupus Normally .png files are fine, so I'm really not sure what happened! When I opened it, it was squished to the left of the canvas and the lines were green. I stretched the image out to it's normal size and colored the lines black. I'm not much for technical support though, but it wasn't difficult to fix.
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
@sgkat
EDIT: haha whoops I misread your comment OTL

Whoa! congrats on tackling the super complicated lineart!

I'd love to see your traditional take on it as well! I imagine it'll be quite the task.
@sgkat
EDIT: haha whoops I misread your comment OTL

Whoa! congrats on tackling the super complicated lineart!

I'd love to see your traditional take on it as well! I imagine it'll be quite the task.
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@Bekuno
That's odd, I don't have SAI so I can't really experiment with this myself, have the other files been downloading properly?
I guess an alternate fix would be to screenshot the lineart on a white background and set the layer to multiply and color under it (I'm assuming SAI has similar functions as photoshop?)
@Bekuno
That's odd, I don't have SAI so I can't really experiment with this myself, have the other files been downloading properly?
I guess an alternate fix would be to screenshot the lineart on a white background and set the layer to multiply and color under it (I'm assuming SAI has similar functions as photoshop?)
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@ArctosLupus It's just that file that I can tell, the ones with thicker lineart are fine. I don't think that method works in SAI though. It's probably be to use the wand selection tool or something instead for it. Trasnparency in SAI is a little weird. Copy / Pasting that image directly from the thread without downloading just results in a black box.
@ArctosLupus It's just that file that I can tell, the ones with thicker lineart are fine. I don't think that method works in SAI though. It's probably be to use the wand selection tool or something instead for it. Trasnparency in SAI is a little weird. Copy / Pasting that image directly from the thread without downloading just results in a black box.
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
@sgkat ah thank you :3 I like the cool colour scheme you have there
@sgkat ah thank you :3 I like the cool colour scheme you have there
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@ArctosLupus You can use it with the theme.
@ArctosLupus You can use it with the theme.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
@ArctosLupus I colored a lineart for today's daily theme! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OituuTV.png[/img] It's really not the best I've seen - I'm not a professional artist, and all I had was MS paint, the fill tool, and a mouse. But I wanted to try anyways! Some of those prizes look really good. :o
@ArctosLupus I colored a lineart for today's daily theme!
OituuTV.png
It's really not the best I've seen - I'm not a professional artist, and all I had was MS paint, the fill tool, and a mouse. But I wanted to try anyways! Some of those prizes look really good. :o
Na5WGHa.png
@Bekuno
Huh, I'm stumped then, if any other SAI users run into the problem I'll try reupoading that lineart, thanks for your input!

@jedflah
Ok! I'll make sure to double your tickets when I'm recording them after rollover.

@tigressRising
Don't sell yourself short, I think he looks pretty great! I'm actually writing up some tips right now for coloring with MS Paint, I hope you'll find them useful!
@Bekuno
Huh, I'm stumped then, if any other SAI users run into the problem I'll try reupoading that lineart, thanks for your input!

@jedflah
Ok! I'll make sure to double your tickets when I'm recording them after rollover.

@tigressRising
Don't sell yourself short, I think he looks pretty great! I'm actually writing up some tips right now for coloring with MS Paint, I hope you'll find them useful!
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
@Baelfin The cool color scheme just seemed to fit, never mind that today's theme was the Icewarden. I might do two versions when I color it traditionally, one cool (like above) and one warm.
@Baelfin The cool color scheme just seemed to fit, never mind that today's theme was the Icewarden. I might do two versions when I color it traditionally, one cool (like above) and one warm.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58