Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
thanks so much for running this event! it was super fun and told me more about the ice flight.
thanks so much for running this event! it was super fun and told me more about the ice flight.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Thank you for running the event!! Its been super fun exploring these caverns along with my gang of chaotic neutrals (note: not actually chaotic neutral) and i loved how much lore and detail youve included in each log its great! Its especially cool how even though mn and d technically failed the epilogue was??? So wholesome??? I'm so glad i joined this event in the first place its great.

Tl;dr: 100/10 i would play again
Thank you for running the event!! Its been super fun exploring these caverns along with my gang of chaotic neutrals (note: not actually chaotic neutral) and i loved how much lore and detail youve included in each log its great! Its especially cool how even though mn and d technically failed the epilogue was??? So wholesome??? I'm so glad i joined this event in the first place its great.

Tl;dr: 100/10 i would play again
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
Thank you so much for time time and effort you put into running this event! I loved getting my messages!
Thank you so much for time time and effort you put into running this event! I loved getting my messages!
HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Thank you so much for doing all of them!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much for doing all of them!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!
Ik241YC.png
What a wild ride!! Thank you again for hosting the event, it was so fun keeping up with it!
What a wild ride!! Thank you again for hosting the event, it was so fun keeping up with it!
he/they | sorry i barely post lol
Thank you so much! Loved it. Definitely plan to incorporate this into my dragons' lore. Amazing story!
Thank you so much! Loved it. Definitely plan to incorporate this into my dragons' lore. Amazing story!
0mgcUEp.jpg
This was class! :D Loved it! Would love to participate in any others that are on :D
ONE QUESTION: WHAT HAPPENED TO ROUTE D/ the rare route?! Did we hear who had it? WHAT HAPPENED MAN?!!! *burning questions continue burning*
This was class! :D Loved it! Would love to participate in any others that are on :D
ONE QUESTION: WHAT HAPPENED TO ROUTE D/ the rare route?! Did we hear who had it? WHAT HAPPENED MAN?!!! *burning questions continue burning*
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
Thanks for hosting! This was super fun!
Thanks for hosting! This was super fun!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[center][b]Team "Thrill-Seekers"[/b] [i](Name chosen by the only thrill-seeker in the team)[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276456/27645527.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/256480/25647912.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276456/27645528.png[/img][/center] [quote=Day 7 - The Long Journey Home]The following days were spent making our way to the surface and collecting a few more odds and ends that we passed along the way. Although we were ultimately met with disappointment at not being able to find the answers to everything, our trip still taught us a lot. We had successfully faced many trials, and we had certainly proven ourselves to be capable dragons! And most of all, we, Thrill-Seekers, survived. Perhaps we did not change the world. Perhaps we would not go down in history. But what we had found was important, and it would help our clan to understand what had happened in those dark and harrowing caverns. And that made the adventure worth it.[/quote] Urvine excitedly dug through his most interesting findings while Kay helped carry the rest of what he had picked up. Vallan shifted the weight of the items they had gathered on their way to the surface from one shoulder to the other, before turning to Kay and asking, "Was it as fun as you thought it would be?" [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Snowfall Elk Pelt] Kay looked up at the sky for a few seconds, then turned to Vallan with a grin and nodded her head. "It was scary at times, but that was half of the fun!" Vallan shook his head slowly and muttered, "Unbelievable."
Team "Thrill-Seekers"
(Name chosen by the only thrill-seeker in the team)
27645527.png25647912.png27645528.png
Day 7 - The Long Journey Home wrote:
The following days were spent making our way to the surface and collecting a few more odds and ends that we passed along the way. Although we were ultimately met with disappointment at not being able to find the answers to everything, our trip still taught us a lot. We had successfully faced many trials, and we had certainly proven ourselves to be capable dragons!

And most of all, we, Thrill-Seekers, survived. Perhaps we did not change the world. Perhaps we would not go down in history. But what we had found was important, and it would help our clan to understand what had happened in those dark and harrowing caverns.

And that made the adventure worth it.

Urvine excitedly dug through his most interesting findings while Kay helped carry the rest of what he had picked up. Vallan shifted the weight of the items they had gathered on their way to the surface from one shoulder to the other, before turning to Kay and asking, "Was it as fun as you thought it would be?"
Shattered Ceramic Jar Fishscale Basket Snowfall Elk Pelt

Kay looked up at the sky for a few seconds, then turned to Vallan with a grin and nodded her head. "It was scary at times, but that was half of the fun!"

Vallan shook his head slowly and muttered, "Unbelievable."
Ehhhh, what should I put here...

Well, FR +2, but saying that is kinda useless since I'm most active at night anyway.
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104