Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
[quote=Granite] Log #7: We did it! We managed to kill off the beast and manage to safely return to our clan. We managed to salvage a wind egg from the... remains and find other chests and freed several animals and beastclans. Selnith is, somewhat pleased by the amount of data he collected and Frost bathed in the glory of slaying the beast. All in all, I'm just glad we didn't die or something worse.[/quote] @squidragon Ty for running this :>
Granite wrote:
Log #7:

We did it! We managed to kill off the beast and manage to safely return to our clan. We managed to salvage a wind egg from the... remains and find other chests and freed several animals and beastclans. Selnith is, somewhat pleased by the amount of data he collected and Frost bathed in the glory of slaying the beast. All in all, I'm just glad we didn't die or something worse.

@squidragon

Ty for running this :>
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Hee hee Diana is taking a selfie.

8BTPl0T.jpg
Hee hee Diana is taking a selfie.

8BTPl0T.jpg
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@/squidragon

First off, thank you so much for making this event! Heck yeah you can bet some form of this is ending up in my dragon's bios/lore (I might even write a nice big story about it + what they do after, I think!). It was a really awesome, I had a lot of fun, and it was very inspiring. So proud of my guys for doing well, too, and sticking to their lore the whole while! They grabbed a v pretty skin too though I was praying for an eggo because can you imagine the lore possibilities :P

(P.S Much as I'm hoping for another event like this next year, please, if you do run something like this again, get yourself some helpers! I don't know how you managed to send out that many PMs at all, but, kudos to you for managing it. I would've gone mental trying to keep track of it all. Do tell me you had a spreadsheet.)
@/squidragon

First off, thank you so much for making this event! Heck yeah you can bet some form of this is ending up in my dragon's bios/lore (I might even write a nice big story about it + what they do after, I think!). It was a really awesome, I had a lot of fun, and it was very inspiring. So proud of my guys for doing well, too, and sticking to their lore the whole while! They grabbed a v pretty skin too though I was praying for an eggo because can you imagine the lore possibilities :P

(P.S Much as I'm hoping for another event like this next year, please, if you do run something like this again, get yourself some helpers! I don't know how you managed to send out that many PMs at all, but, kudos to you for managing it. I would've gone mental trying to keep track of it all. Do tell me you had a spreadsheet.)
This was an amazing undertaking, thank you for hosting it. I'm going to be using it in the lore (seeing as RL has been kicking me in the face and I did not participate in the thread like I wanted to.). I'll make sure I link it back here. Thanks again for being awesome.
This was an amazing undertaking, thank you for hosting it. I'm going to be using it in the lore (seeing as RL has been kicking me in the face and I did not participate in the thread like I wanted to.). I'll make sure I link it back here. Thanks again for being awesome.
althalussig_by_bajanmightyena-daymdb4.pnglehX4g8.png8SzUkvf.png
Thank you so much for hosting this! It was amazing! By the way, that egg that Team Deepsea rescued? The hatchling has lore based on this event! He has quite terrible colours, but I needed a new scatter project anyway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30781743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307818/30781743_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you so much for hosting this! It was amazing!

By the way, that egg that Team Deepsea rescued? The hatchling has lore based on this event! He has quite terrible colours, but I needed a new scatter project anyway.

30781743_350.png
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@squidragon Thank you so much for putting on this event! It was real fun to see what my dragons would get up to each day. If it wasn't too much of an effort for you to run this, I'd really like to see it return (But hopefully with a new adventure!) next year! ----- But also this line: [quote]We, Mistakes Were Made, had done well...[/quote] Is really funny to me, little bit of situational irony there.
@squidragon

Thank you so much for putting on this event! It was real fun to see what my dragons would get up to each day. If it wasn't too much of an effort for you to run this, I'd really like to see it return (But hopefully with a new adventure!) next year!

But also this line:
Quote:
We, Mistakes Were Made, had done well...

Is really funny to me, little bit of situational irony there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Thank you for hosting!! :-)
Thank you for hosting!! :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote=Day 7] It is an excellent thing that dragons are such hardy creatures. We are built to survive in the harshest of environments, some swimming in lava, some roaming the plaguelands, some dwelling deep beneath the sea, and some sleeping in very, very cold places. Wherever we go, dragons are good at surviving - and, primarily, good at sleeping. Most older dragons have known a good year-long hibernation period, and some have slept for decades. Sometimes you just need a good rest, and although what we were engaged in was not a good rest, it was, nevertheless, a rest. Sort of. We like to think of it that way. We, Flurry of Fun, were not going to let our time as genuine 100% dragon popsicles get us down. The next thing we remembered was a rather warm tingling in our toes. The warm tingling began to spread to our legs, and our tail, and soon we realized we could move. Lieyel was the first to open her eyes, soon finding herself staring directly into the face of... our entire clan. Yes, the entire clan noticed that we had been missing for a few weeks and came down to dig us out. What an embarassment! All of those dragons making a big trek into the cave, going out of their way to drop whatever important surface things they were doing just so they could dig their neighbors out of a trench. When we had all melted, dried off, and begun to recover, our clanmates told us of the immense trouble they had gone through in cutting us out of the ice like some certified fresh ice cubes and hoisting the blocks of ice up through the trenches and out of the cave. And that's not even considering the weeks it took to find us! At least they were happy to have the information we had gathered, although it certainly felt like they didn't even need it. With the whole clan there, they had no problem taking down the big monsters, and they didn't even save us any of the goodies. Well, we got a few things each, but it wasn't the same. At the end of the day, we don't regret our quest into the cave. We don't even really regret getting frozen and failing miserably. If we hadn't needed a good rescue, the clan wouldn't have been able to find nearly as much stuff because most of them would have never bothered to enter the cave. We only regret that we didn't get to keep any of it because we should 'be thankful they didn't just leave us there.' [/quote] Thank you so much for hosting this!
Day 7 wrote:
It is an excellent thing that dragons are such hardy creatures. We are built to survive in the harshest of environments, some swimming in lava, some roaming the plaguelands, some dwelling deep beneath the sea, and some sleeping in very, very cold places. Wherever we go, dragons are good at surviving - and, primarily, good at sleeping.

Most older dragons have known a good year-long hibernation period, and some have slept for decades. Sometimes you just need a good rest, and although what we were engaged in was not a good rest, it was, nevertheless, a rest. Sort of. We like to think of it that way. We, Flurry of Fun, were not going to let our time as genuine 100% dragon popsicles get us down.

The next thing we remembered was a rather warm tingling in our toes. The warm tingling began to spread to our legs, and our tail, and soon we realized we could move. Lieyel was the first to open her eyes, soon finding herself staring directly into the face of... our entire clan. Yes, the entire clan noticed that we had been missing for a few weeks and came down to dig us out. What an embarassment! All of those dragons making a big trek into the cave, going out of their way to drop whatever important surface things they were doing just so they could dig their neighbors out of a trench.

When we had all melted, dried off, and begun to recover, our clanmates told us of the immense trouble they had gone through in cutting us out of the ice like some certified fresh ice cubes and hoisting the blocks of ice up through the trenches and out of the cave. And that's not even considering the weeks it took to find us!

At least they were happy to have the information we had gathered, although it certainly felt like they didn't even need it. With the whole clan there, they had no problem taking down the big monsters, and they didn't even save us any of the goodies. Well, we got a few things each, but it wasn't the same.

At the end of the day, we don't regret our quest into the cave. We don't even really regret getting frozen and failing miserably. If we hadn't needed a good rescue, the clan wouldn't have been able to find nearly as much stuff because most of them would have never bothered to enter the cave. We only regret that we didn't get to keep any of it because we should 'be thankful they didn't just leave us there.'

Thank you so much for hosting this!
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Quote:
We, Ragnarok, awoke to the light pattering of footsteps and the gentle dripping of goo sliding off the walls and ceilings of the chamber. The smaller mutant creatures cautiously watched us from the shadows and passages, but it soon became clear that they would not risk coming too close. They saw what we had done to the largest of them, and were afraid, although we did not feel as intimidating as we looked considering the aching bruises and scratches we sustained in the fight.

We brushed the goo and muck off of our scales and set to work picking through the remains, hoping that perhaps we could find something worth saving. The force of the monster-explosion did a great deal of damage to many of the creatures and items within the nest, killing some small innocent creatures and destroying some ancient treasures. But despite this, our work was met with success, as we were still able to free a number of animals and beastclans, and even found a few armfuls of treasure. Now carrying as much as we could, we began our trek back up to the surface.

When we finally returned to the clan, showing them all that we had discovered and telling them all of the things that we had done, they hailed us as heroes and praised us for a job well done. Our mission was a success, and we were proud.

Thank you for hosting this! It was a blast :D
Quote:
We, Ragnarok, awoke to the light pattering of footsteps and the gentle dripping of goo sliding off the walls and ceilings of the chamber. The smaller mutant creatures cautiously watched us from the shadows and passages, but it soon became clear that they would not risk coming too close. They saw what we had done to the largest of them, and were afraid, although we did not feel as intimidating as we looked considering the aching bruises and scratches we sustained in the fight.

We brushed the goo and muck off of our scales and set to work picking through the remains, hoping that perhaps we could find something worth saving. The force of the monster-explosion did a great deal of damage to many of the creatures and items within the nest, killing some small innocent creatures and destroying some ancient treasures. But despite this, our work was met with success, as we were still able to free a number of animals and beastclans, and even found a few armfuls of treasure. Now carrying as much as we could, we began our trek back up to the surface.

When we finally returned to the clan, showing them all that we had discovered and telling them all of the things that we had done, they hailed us as heroes and praised us for a job well done. Our mission was a success, and we were proud.

Thank you for hosting this! It was a blast :D
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@squidragon

So... I got the Heart of the Beast ending... but it makes 0 sense, considering my dragons' previous log was Ancient Energy. In fact, my team never saw the big momma beast, and certainly never fought it.

Was this an error?
@squidragon

So... I got the Heart of the Beast ending... but it makes 0 sense, considering my dragons' previous log was Ancient Energy. In fact, my team never saw the big momma beast, and certainly never fought it.

Was this an error?
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104