Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 240 241
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.
Heya <3 I'm Storm, going by she/her pronouns, but I don't care what pronouns you use :P My timezone is FR+16, so I'll be on at around 5pm-7am FR time?

2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to?
I'm going to be like Blizzard and dump my list from my profile here XD
*flicks hair*
[RP] Lights Out II [Roleless],killed n4, on Hiatus
Vanilla Mafia [Maf RBer], lynched d3, Maf win
Sweet Dreams [Dreamer],lynched d2, Mafia win
Determination [Snowdrake], lynched d1, Maf win
Greek Mythology [Artemis (Role-cop)], Maf win
[RP] Sound Of Magic [??} killed n4, on hiatus
Sweet Dreams II [Neurotic], killed n6,Town win
SPARKVOLT [(Bolt)], killed n5, Sparks win
Ace Attorney Maf [Payne (Maf Courier)], Maf win
Shrieking Hollows [Inspector] killed d4, Town win?
Zootopia Mafia, [Wolf (maf)], lynched d1, Town win
Afterlife II [Midnight Lover], lynched D10, Maf win
Fandom Maf [Steveonnie], on hiatus, I guess?
BM3 The Film Noir [Vanilla Townie], Town win
HTTYD Mafia [Hideous Zippleback], Status Unkown
Dog Park Mafia [Border Collie (Maf RBer)], Maf win
Outbreak Mafia [Survivor (town)], Cancelled D2
[RP] Meet Me In The Woods, the thread is dead.
Traitor Mafia [Detective], Mafia win
Arch-zombie, restarting in 2017?
Merchant Square[Police Officer/Sorcerer], Town win
The Expedition[The Tricky One (Surv)], Mafia win
Where Doing This--Ongoing
Alphyn's Memefia--Ongoing
Pencil Smudges [Modgod]--Upcoming
I prefer non-RP mafia more, because for some reason I don't have the patience to play RP mafia that much. *shrugs*

As for my meta? Idk. I'm not going to push for a mod lynch in this game because 1)I don't think it's allowed in this game, and 2)I've been enough of a jerk :P. I'm not really sure what my style is, but yeah, I suck at reads and usually just...do flavor analyzing and listing out pawsibilities :P

3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?
Playing as mafia would be more fun, but I guess I'm okay with being town too! I've been hoping for jester for as long as I remember, though, but I haven't rolled jester yet D:

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?
I like reading flavor (but can't write flavor for the sake of my life rip me), but I guess if it's too long I would be too impatient and just not read it :P

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?
Go by impulse. Usually this costs me a lot of mistakes, but... as much as I try being careful, I always fail, so ehhh

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
I'm annoyed at my style :P I wish I could change it, but I just... can't?

7. put a random fact or image or something here :>
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.
Heya <3 I'm Storm, going by she/her pronouns, but I don't care what pronouns you use :P My timezone is FR+16, so I'll be on at around 5pm-7am FR time?

I'm going to be like Blizzard and dump my list from my profile here XD
*flicks hair*
[RP] Lights Out II [Roleless],killed n4, on Hiatus
Vanilla Mafia [Maf RBer], lynched d3, Maf win
Sweet Dreams [Dreamer],lynched d2, Mafia win
Determination [Snowdrake], lynched d1, Maf win
Greek Mythology [Artemis (Role-cop)], Maf win
[RP] Sound Of Magic [??} killed n4, on hiatus
Sweet Dreams II [Neurotic], killed n6,Town win
SPARKVOLT [(Bolt)], killed n5, Sparks win
Ace Attorney Maf [Payne (Maf Courier)], Maf win
Shrieking Hollows [Inspector] killed d4, Town win?
Zootopia Mafia, [Wolf (maf)], lynched d1, Town win
Afterlife II [Midnight Lover], lynched D10, Maf win
Fandom Maf [Steveonnie], on hiatus, I guess?
BM3 The Film Noir [Vanilla Townie], Town win
HTTYD Mafia [Hideous Zippleback], Status Unkown
Dog Park Mafia [Border Collie (Maf RBer)], Maf win
Outbreak Mafia [Survivor (town)], Cancelled D2
[RP] Meet Me In The Woods, the thread is dead.
Traitor Mafia [Detective], Mafia win
Arch-zombie, restarting in 2017?
Merchant Square[Police Officer/Sorcerer], Town win
The Expedition[The Tricky One (Surv)], Mafia win
Where Doing This--Ongoing
Alphyn's Memefia--Ongoing
Pencil Smudges [Modgod]--Upcoming
I prefer non-RP mafia more, because for some reason I don't have the patience to play RP mafia that much. *shrugs*

As for my meta? Idk. I'm not going to push for a mod lynch in this game because 1)I don't think it's allowed in this game, and 2)I've been enough of a jerk :P. I'm not really sure what my style is, but yeah, I suck at reads and usually just...do flavor analyzing and listing out pawsibilities :P

Playing as mafia would be more fun, but I guess I'm okay with being town too! I've been hoping for jester for as long as I remember, though, but I haven't rolled jester yet D:

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?
I like reading flavor (but can't write flavor for the sake of my life rip me), but I guess if it's too long I would be too impatient and just not read it :P

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?
Go by impulse. Usually this costs me a lot of mistakes, but... as much as I try being careful, I always fail, so ehhh

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
I'm annoyed at my style :P I wish I could change it, but I just... can't?

jghAv2V.png
Ahhh Glad I made it home in time and there were not a gazillion pages to shift through.

Before anything:

To make a comment/point about the spread sheet mishap in Merchant Square; the biggest reason that spiraled south and fast was the fact that it was originally left to open edits by anyone playing the game. Which was a no no from the start. Why I made point to tell Silver to close it down and put it in read only. I say they're perfectly fine and helpful when you boil down to it. But one person should be entrusted to maintain it/edit it and keep it in read mode only. That avoids any chaos like was witnessed in Merch.

I have my own Maf game in the planning stages but I will be allowing spread sheets in mine with certain restrictions.

Now onto more important biz! The Questionnaire.

Hiya! Name is Rangiku but call me Ran for short if you so desire. I am female IRL and ENFP. She/her pronouns preferred. I am +3 FR time which is EST. I work evening shift (3-11) and unavailable between 11am FR time to 10pm FR time. I try sometimes to respond to people via mobile while at work, but only when on break as I am usually too busy to check and respond at any other time. I am also probably the oldest fart here. lol

I enjoy reading and writing (I have written a few fanfictions) as well as mythology, Pokemon, anime, partying, hanging out with friends, going to conventions, getting tattoos, and playing various games online, console and on 3DS. I am also a huge, huge, huge Monster Hunter and The Walking Dead fan. :D

So far this game is my uh.... Fourth one iirc. I haven't played any prior to October of this year and Journey's Outbreak was my first game. Though I am slowly developing a meta that more then likely comes off like a Town Leader. I am just a strong player (so I've been told) that is analytical and tends to survey and look at every aspect before making a judgement call.

Neutral. I've had a lot of fun with those types of roles as they are very malleable and not as confining. Town and Mafia roles are good too though I seem to have developed an affinity for neutral roles.

Backstory is great. Keeping it simple is great. I am not picky in any way shape or form and tend to /go with the flow/. Though I do enjoy reading flavor and the depth that can be placed into words when forming a story. I am an avid reader as well as a writer as I have mentioned prior and anything with a developed backstory or even containing a developing backstory can easily pique my interest.

Sometimes I have ran with my gut feeling. Moreso if it's a feeling I just cannot seem to shake. But more times then not I tend to analyze any and all present information to try and perceive if there are any clues and make a more well thought out decision then just being brash and making poor judgement that will probably end up causing an adverse outcome.

As stated above, not taking the time to think things through and run headlong. The ol' not looking before you leap kind of scenario. We all make mistakes, granted, but just being blatantly rash doesn't really help all that much.

Did you know as humans in genetics we have a recessive trait that is supposed to be six fingers, but the dominate trait is five?
Ahhh Glad I made it home in time and there were not a gazillion pages to shift through.

Before anything:

To make a comment/point about the spread sheet mishap in Merchant Square; the biggest reason that spiraled south and fast was the fact that it was originally left to open edits by anyone playing the game. Which was a no no from the start. Why I made point to tell Silver to close it down and put it in read only. I say they're perfectly fine and helpful when you boil down to it. But one person should be entrusted to maintain it/edit it and keep it in read mode only. That avoids any chaos like was witnessed in Merch.

I have my own Maf game in the planning stages but I will be allowing spread sheets in mine with certain restrictions.

Now onto more important biz! The Questionnaire.

Hiya! Name is Rangiku but call me Ran for short if you so desire. I am female IRL and ENFP. She/her pronouns preferred. I am +3 FR time which is EST. I work evening shift (3-11) and unavailable between 11am FR time to 10pm FR time. I try sometimes to respond to people via mobile while at work, but only when on break as I am usually too busy to check and respond at any other time. I am also probably the oldest fart here. lol

I enjoy reading and writing (I have written a few fanfictions) as well as mythology, Pokemon, anime, partying, hanging out with friends, going to conventions, getting tattoos, and playing various games online, console and on 3DS. I am also a huge, huge, huge Monster Hunter and The Walking Dead fan. :D

So far this game is my uh.... Fourth one iirc. I haven't played any prior to October of this year and Journey's Outbreak was my first game. Though I am slowly developing a meta that more then likely comes off like a Town Leader. I am just a strong player (so I've been told) that is analytical and tends to survey and look at every aspect before making a judgement call.

Neutral. I've had a lot of fun with those types of roles as they are very malleable and not as confining. Town and Mafia roles are good too though I seem to have developed an affinity for neutral roles.

Backstory is great. Keeping it simple is great. I am not picky in any way shape or form and tend to /go with the flow/. Though I do enjoy reading flavor and the depth that can be placed into words when forming a story. I am an avid reader as well as a writer as I have mentioned prior and anything with a developed backstory or even containing a developing backstory can easily pique my interest.

Sometimes I have ran with my gut feeling. Moreso if it's a feeling I just cannot seem to shake. But more times then not I tend to analyze any and all present information to try and perceive if there are any clues and make a more well thought out decision then just being brash and making poor judgement that will probably end up causing an adverse outcome.

As stated above, not taking the time to think things through and run headlong. The ol' not looking before you leap kind of scenario. We all make mistakes, granted, but just being blatantly rash doesn't really help all that much.

Did you know as humans in genetics we have a recessive trait that is supposed to be six fingers, but the dominate trait is five?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
You can call me Winter :> female pronouns, use neutral if you forget :3

I'm ok with RP and Non-RP, though RP mafias are harder

Mafia, tbh. But I can't choose so *shrugs*

With backstory! I don't have a preference :)

Gut, though it's most wrong

So far I haven't been annoyed, so eh....

My UN means 'winter's journey' in German, ripped off from a set of German lieder of the same name by Schubert. So uh...I'm not German. (Is this random enough yes it is) Would put a cat pic but I'm too lazy to go through all the uploading steps. Also, sorry for being late here, I missed the ping :P
You can call me Winter :> female pronouns, use neutral if you forget :3

I'm ok with RP and Non-RP, though RP mafias are harder

Mafia, tbh. But I can't choose so *shrugs*

With backstory! I don't have a preference :)

Gut, though it's most wrong

So far I haven't been annoyed, so eh....

My UN means 'winter's journey' in German, ripped off from a set of German lieder of the same name by Schubert. So uh...I'm not German. (Is this random enough yes it is) Would put a cat pic but I'm too lazy to go through all the uploading steps. Also, sorry for being late here, I missed the ping :P
Wow, sorry about being so late to notice this. I thought it was starting tomorrow. Plus...I kind of went to sleep way too early. I was totally in bed like an hour after this was posted. lol [b]1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.[/b] Firefly, she/her. FR+3 [b]2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to?[/b] Yep, non-rp. [b]3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?[/b] Nope, I feel like both sides, town and mafia, have their pros and cons. [b]4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?[/b] I love a good backstory, but honestly, I'm down with either. It's not about which backstory is my favorite, but how it's done. I feel like most things can be interesting, if done right. [b]5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?[/b] It really depends on the situation. Generally waiting to make a decision is best. Taking time to reason out why doing something or targetting a person with an ability is best usually works out better. [b]6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)[/b] Honestly, I can't say there's a playstyle that really bothers me. [b]7. put a random fact or image or something here :>[/b] [img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23600000/-Nyan-Cat-random-23625660-500-275.jpg[/img]
Wow, sorry about being so late to notice this. I thought it was starting tomorrow. Plus...I kind of went to sleep way too early. I was totally in bed like an hour after this was posted. lol

Firefly, she/her. FR+3

Yep, non-rp.

Nope, I feel like both sides, town and mafia, have their pros and cons.

I love a good backstory, but honestly, I'm down with either. It's not about which backstory is my favorite, but how it's done. I feel like most things can be interesting, if done right.

It really depends on the situation. Generally waiting to make a decision is best. Taking time to reason out why doing something or targetting a person with an ability is best usually works out better.

Honestly, I can't say there's a playstyle that really bothers me.

-Nyan-Cat-random-23625660-500-275.jpg

Heeey~ nsts, +9fr, w/e-you-think-suits-me-best pronouns.
Few games, non-rp only.
Not enough data.
I don't think I have favourites. I like all the setting.
Go hard or go home. Waiting favors scum. Fast decisions, even if wrong, give out more informations and move the game forward.
Anything over the top I guess.
*obligatory owls gif*
no one has told me collecting pine logs would be this hard :')
Heeey~ nsts, +9fr, w/e-you-think-suits-me-best pronouns.
Few games, non-rp only.
Not enough data.
I don't think I have favourites. I like all the setting.
Go hard or go home. Waiting favors scum. Fast decisions, even if wrong, give out more informations and move the game forward.
Anything over the top I guess.
*obligatory owls gif*
no one has told me collecting pine logs would be this hard :')
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@StormDreamer cool
@StormDreamer cool
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Kalideoscope
Uh, if only you can edit the spreadsheet and no one can make an anonymous comment on it, then that's okay.
@Kalideoscope
Uh, if only you can edit the spreadsheet and no one can make an anonymous comment on it, then that's okay.

My name's Kyra but just calling me by my username is fine too. she/her. I'm FR+3

I played a handful of mafia games over the summer. All of them were non-rp

I don't really think I've played enough games to know tbh

I guess I like things with a lot of backstory. Probably fantasy

It depends on the situation

*shrug*

One of the other players, @batsquid42 is my boyfriend

My name's Kyra but just calling me by my username is fine too. she/her. I'm FR+3

I played a handful of mafia games over the summer. All of them were non-rp

I don't really think I've played enough games to know tbh

I guess I like things with a lot of backstory. Probably fantasy

It depends on the situation

*shrug*

One of the other players, @batsquid42 is my boyfriend

I guess you all can call me bats. He/Him. I'm 17. And I guess that's it.

I have but not on a forum. I guess just playing it with friends in real life.

I'm going to say that idk because this Is my first game.

For me it's more of the mood im in. Sometimes I want a bunch of detail and other times I lIke it to be simple. And I would have to say fantasy is my favorite setting

Again first time playing so idk but my best guess would be waiting to make a decision

I have no idea

I'm in a relationship with @kyrakat.

I guess you all can call me bats. He/Him. I'm 17. And I guess that's it.

I have but not on a forum. I guess just playing it with friends in real life.

I'm going to say that idk because this Is my first game.

For me it's more of the mood im in. Sometimes I want a bunch of detail and other times I lIke it to be simple. And I would have to say fantasy is my favorite setting

Again first time playing so idk but my best guess would be waiting to make a decision

I have no idea

I'm in a relationship with @kyrakat.
@Blizzardwing I might make a warriors-themed mafia, too, if you're interested in a ping when I create it! If I do, it will be low-roleplay and fairly simple (not too many roles).

I'm super excited for this game to heat up, I've never been super active in a mafia before! I've played a super simple warriors one before, a pretty simple (but literate) felis fire one before, and a couple flight rising ones that got too complicated and I just kinda left (which I won't do this time!)
@Blizzardwing I might make a warriors-themed mafia, too, if you're interested in a ping when I create it! If I do, it will be low-roleplay and fairly simple (not too many roles).

I'm super excited for this game to heat up, I've never been super active in a mafia before! I've played a super simple warriors one before, a pretty simple (but literate) felis fire one before, and a couple flight rising ones that got too complicated and I just kinda left (which I won't do this time!)
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 240 241