Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.

i'm ari but i really just prefer blanket at this point! i'm 19 and use they/them pronouns more than anything else. i am super into mysteries, linguistics, video games, and original fiction! FR+3 and i post pretty regularly.

2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to?

thiiiiis is my second game and i've only ever done non-RP.

3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?

i have only ever played town so giant shrug

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?

the more backstory the better! i really like mystery/horror/survival settings, as well as historical fiction. fantasy settings are also very cool. i just like a lot of backstory in anything.

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?

kind of a mixture i guess, because gut is important but makes the most mistakes. on the other hand the waiting game is both a pain and ineffective. some impulsitivity is required i think

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

i don't think anything annoys me that much, other than excessively overpowering everybody else since everyone should contribute.

7. put a random fact or image or something here :>

bears are cool
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.

i'm ari but i really just prefer blanket at this point! i'm 19 and use they/them pronouns more than anything else. i am super into mysteries, linguistics, video games, and original fiction! FR+3 and i post pretty regularly.

thiiiiis is my second game and i've only ever done non-RP.

i have only ever played town so giant shrug

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?

the more backstory the better! i really like mystery/horror/survival settings, as well as historical fiction. fantasy settings are also very cool. i just like a lot of backstory in anything.

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?

kind of a mixture i guess, because gut is important but makes the most mistakes. on the other hand the waiting game is both a pain and ineffective. some impulsitivity is required i think

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

i don't think anything annoys me that much, other than excessively overpowering everybody else since everyone should contribute.

bears are cool
LUZk8tY.png
1. I prefer the name Minerva, but I am okay with just being called by my username. Preferred pronouns are she/her, my time zone is GMT+8 or FR+16.

2. I have played a few mafia games before, but the only recent one that I really remember is Anika's The Doll Factory, which revolved around searching for items. Please think of me as being completely new to mafia, and if I ever do something wrong, please tell me!

3. I haven't played enough games to know my preferred alignment.

4. Again, haven't played enough games.

5. Both, actually. I'm an enigma.

6. Again, haven't played enough games. Wow, I'm really sorry for the boring answers.

7. My favorite colors are purple, pink, blue, and green. In that order.
1. I prefer the name Minerva, but I am okay with just being called by my username. Preferred pronouns are she/her, my time zone is GMT+8 or FR+16.

2. I have played a few mafia games before, but the only recent one that I really remember is Anika's The Doll Factory, which revolved around searching for items. Please think of me as being completely new to mafia, and if I ever do something wrong, please tell me!

3. I haven't played enough games to know my preferred alignment.

4. Again, haven't played enough games.

5. Both, actually. I'm an enigma.

6. Again, haven't played enough games. Wow, I'm really sorry for the boring answers.

7. My favorite colors are purple, pink, blue, and green. In that order.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@blanketgender bears are sickening to me at this point
@blanketgender bears are sickening to me at this point
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@moonwater we can be new to mafia together! -offer high five?-
@moonwater we can be new to mafia together! -offer high five?-
@Limelight

High five!
@Limelight

High five!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Oh hey, let's just fill thus out.

Hey everyone who's reading this, I'm WaterWolf600, but please call me Water if you're too lazy to write the entire thing out. c: so many people call me WaterWolf, but I prefer Water I prefer female pronouns. I live in the AEST timezone of the world. I read a lot. Currently I've been watching too much anime for my own good. I prefer not to share my age cus privacy.

I used to play forum mafia here, but sorta disappeared and now I'm back. I play ToS as well. I don't get the style question. X|

Nah, not really

Depends on my mood really :/

Waiting to make a desicion, I'm more of the 'i dun want to accidentally lynch a townie' type of person

Not really :/

It's currently raining for the first time in a long time here
Oh hey, let's just fill thus out.

Hey everyone who's reading this, I'm WaterWolf600, but please call me Water if you're too lazy to write the entire thing out. c: so many people call me WaterWolf, but I prefer Water I prefer female pronouns. I live in the AEST timezone of the world. I read a lot. Currently I've been watching too much anime for my own good. I prefer not to share my age cus privacy.

I used to play forum mafia here, but sorta disappeared and now I'm back. I play ToS as well. I don't get the style question. X|

Nah, not really

Depends on my mood really :/

Waiting to make a desicion, I'm more of the 'i dun want to accidentally lynch a townie' type of person

Not really :/

It's currently raining for the first time in a long time here
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active

I am Cognitive. You can shorten it to Cog, if you'd like. Or really anything else if you prefer. I don't have a preferred pronoun so anything works. I'm +3 hrs FR time. Usually I am on from 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT, but I'm off of work this week so it will be more sporadic. Gonna pop in when I can!

I've played several games on FR. I wouldn't say I am used to any particular style. A lot of people have their own thing going on.

I prefer town. I find it less stressful.

Umm... I like some backstory. I'm a reader and a writer, so it comes with the territory. I suppose I like fantasy stuff?

My gut lies to me a lot so I like to wait before making a decision. Plus, sometimes new information comes out.

I only really get annoyed when driving so I don't know. I get annoyed when people don't post their own input sometimes.

Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.

I am Cognitive. You can shorten it to Cog, if you'd like. Or really anything else if you prefer. I don't have a preferred pronoun so anything works. I'm +3 hrs FR time. Usually I am on from 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT, but I'm off of work this week so it will be more sporadic. Gonna pop in when I can!

I've played several games on FR. I wouldn't say I am used to any particular style. A lot of people have their own thing going on.

I prefer town. I find it less stressful.

Umm... I like some backstory. I'm a reader and a writer, so it comes with the territory. I suppose I like fantasy stuff?

My gut lies to me a lot so I like to wait before making a decision. Plus, sometimes new information comes out.

I only really get annoyed when driving so I don't know. I get annoyed when people don't post their own input sometimes.

Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.
vV5jbm.png
[b]1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.[/b] for one, i don't share my age or time zone. age is for privacy reasons and time zone is because i haven't in 9 months so why do so now. plus i think that if someone really wants to figure out my time zone they should observe and figure it out themself. [b]2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to?[/b] too much mafia. look at profile if you want my resume. i am an observer who waits before saying anything. [b]3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?[/b] i used to think mafia but now i'm not so certain anymore after certain events... [b]4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?[/b] i like backstories. if there isn't one, i usually try and create one. i don't really have a favourite. [b]5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?[/b] waiting. [b]6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)[/b] backseat modlings. [b]7. put a random fact or image or something here :>[/b] i am a sad kitten with a major temper and can start to feel small very easily... [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/19/a3/ee/19a3ee355e7aee7b5c4ca2cbd179d5ba.jpg[/img]
for one, i don't share my age or time zone. age is for privacy reasons and time zone is because i haven't in 9 months so why do so now. plus i think that if someone really wants to figure out my time zone they should observe and figure it out themself.

too much mafia. look at profile if you want my resume. i am an observer who waits before saying anything.

i used to think mafia but now i'm not so certain anymore after certain events...

i like backstories. if there isn't one, i usually try and create one. i don't really have a favourite.

waiting.

backseat modlings.

i am a sad kitten with a major temper and can start to feel small very easily...
19a3ee355e7aee7b5c4ca2cbd179d5ba.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[b]1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to. [/b] *wiggles eyebrows* My name's Luxmold, but call me Lux. My actual name, as you will see referred to in the flavor, is Rebecca/ Becca. I use she/her pronouns and my age is *hush hush* unless I'm in the mood to share. I'm +3FRT so don't expect me around late at night to answer your questions. [b]2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to? [/b]So many. Used to non-rp since I'm not fond of Rp mafias. [b]3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?[/b] I always go for the angry, murderous Neutral party rather than town or mafia. [b]4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?[/b] I love backstory. <3 Most of your role flavor has backstory in it too. I like fantasy stuff though. [b]5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?[/b] Whatever you all do is fine by me. [b]6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)[/b] The inactive type. [b]7. put a random fact or image or something here :>[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/88/bb/ba/88bbba6661fcfb40352e80f107e26673.jpg[/img]

*wiggles eyebrows* My name's Luxmold, but call me Lux. My actual name, as you will see referred to in the flavor, is Rebecca/ Becca. I use she/her pronouns and my age is *hush hush* unless I'm in the mood to share. I'm +3FRT so don't expect me around late at night to answer your questions.

So many. Used to non-rp since I'm not fond of Rp mafias.

I always go for the angry, murderous Neutral party rather than town or mafia.

I love backstory. <3 Most of your role flavor has backstory in it too. I like fantasy stuff though.

Whatever you all do is fine by me.

The inactive type.

88bbba6661fcfb40352e80f107e26673.jpg
@Blizzardwing Awwww. That kitty is so cute. Poor kitty. *hugs*
@Blizzardwing Awwww. That kitty is so cute. Poor kitty. *hugs*
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241