Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
@Blanketgender
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1963329
I think I was sussed because of a question I accidentally added in the questionaire (which wasn't intended to be role fishing), and then the smiley face theory happened, and then I'm lynched day one.

and then everyone uses that example as the "oh look! We should lynch day one because look what happened in zootopia!" argument.
@Blanketgender
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1963329
I think I was sussed because of a question I accidentally added in the questionaire (which wasn't intended to be role fishing), and then the smiley face theory happened, and then I'm lynched day one.

and then everyone uses that example as the "oh look! We should lynch day one because look what happened in zootopia!" argument.
jghAv2V.png
i shall get the shiny star soon then >:| *attempts to make determined face*
i shall get the shiny star soon then >:| *attempts to make determined face*
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@Stormdreamer I'm speedy :3c
@Stormdreamer I'm speedy :3c
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Blizzardwing
Please edit your post to remove the spreadsheet. You can make one for yourself personally, but OOT communication isn't allowed.
@Blizzardwing
Please edit your post to remove the spreadsheet. You can make one for yourself personally, but OOT communication isn't allowed.
@Moonwater
Basic information about the player. Like name/ nickname, pronouns, time zone/ expected activity times, your opinion on certain things, along with your meta (the way you usually play the game). Most people, if they're new, don't really have a meta built yet since they haven't played the game before.
@Moonwater
Basic information about the player. Like name/ nickname, pronouns, time zone/ expected activity times, your opinion on certain things, along with your meta (the way you usually play the game). Most people, if they're new, don't really have a meta built yet since they haven't played the game before.
super duper fun questionnaire to kick off discussions! i'll fill it out once i'm done with this post. apologies to vivafariy since i ripped theirs off majorly
Quote:
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.

2. have you ever played mafia before? what style are you most used to?

3. do you have a preferred alignment that you like playing?

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

7. put a random fact or image or something here :>
super duper fun questionnaire to kick off discussions! i'll fill it out once i'm done with this post. apologies to vivafariy since i ripped theirs off majorly
Quote:
1. basic stuff--what's your name (if you go by something other than your UN) and preferred pronouns? include random other info (hobbies/interests, age, time zone, etc) if you want to.

4. for fun, do you like things with a lot of backstory or do you like keeping it simple? what kind of setting/backstory is your favorite?

5. do you prefer waiting to make a decision in mafia or generally going with your gut?

6. what kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

LUZk8tY.png
@luxmold
*blinks* but spreadsheets usually are allowed. okay then...
@luxmold
*blinks* but spreadsheets usually are allowed. okay then...
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
I guess deleting it is okay too

I just don't want what happened in Merchant Square to happen here. A mafia member got caught because someone edited the shared spreadsheet to say that someone was mafia. Turning only comments on still allows people to edit anonymously, and I don't want that happening here.
@Blizzardwing
I guess deleting it is okay too

I just don't want what happened in Merchant Square to happen here. A mafia member got caught because someone edited the shared spreadsheet to say that someone was mafia. Turning only comments on still allows people to edit anonymously, and I don't want that happening here.
I guess I'll fill the form out for now

Lime, female pronouns, I'm in Canada and EST.

Not forum-based mafia, but I've played town of salem.

I find that roles with abilities are most fun for me but I'm still figuring forum-based mafias out XD

I, uh...I don't really know? Refer to Question 2 and 3.

Depends on situation really

...Uhm what play styles? X"D

...Uhm. I like teas?
I guess I'll fill the form out for now

Lime, female pronouns, I'm in Canada and EST.

Not forum-based mafia, but I've played town of salem.

I find that roles with abilities are most fun for me but I'm still figuring forum-based mafias out XD

I, uh...I don't really know? Refer to Question 2 and 3.

Depends on situation really

...Uhm what play styles? X"D

...Uhm. I like teas?
Leremis, Ler, Lere. She/her, FR+2. I prefer not to list my age but I'm an adult. I like to read, ski, watch netflix, look at rocks.

LOTS. But I'm uncertain about styles.

Neutral always.

I don't always have time to analyze flavour text and story, but I do enjoy it. Simple has just helped me get caught up sooner in the past.

It's generally a mix tbh

People that are aggressive for no to little reason.

We did a sock exchange today and I got some pretty sick kneehigh rainbow socks.
Leremis, Ler, Lere. She/her, FR+2. I prefer not to list my age but I'm an adult. I like to read, ski, watch netflix, look at rocks.

LOTS. But I'm uncertain about styles.

Neutral always.

I don't always have time to analyze flavour text and story, but I do enjoy it. Simple has just helped me get caught up sooner in the past.

It's generally a mix tbh

People that are aggressive for no to little reason.

We did a sock exchange today and I got some pretty sick kneehigh rainbow socks.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241