Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 149
@Frysa

You don't have to read all the previous entries. You could just go on from here. They will probably clear up any details they bring up from buried posts.

I'm just going to PM you the rest because it's sensitive data.

P.S. I'm going to sleep in a moment.
@Frysa

You don't have to read all the previous entries. You could just go on from here. They will probably clear up any details they bring up from buried posts.

I'm just going to PM you the rest because it's sensitive data.

P.S. I'm going to sleep in a moment.
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.

I'm working on a story right now. Maybe I can interest you with it.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil
I also am about to go to school, so I can't be on for the next 7 hours. I'll read your PM when I come back
@Fil
I also am about to go to school, so I can't be on for the next 7 hours. I'll read your PM when I come back
p7h5Nyu.png
@nsts

Hmm. I suppose not. It's hard to say, since at least she started the lynchtrain while we were all dithering about on who to lynch in the first place.

In any case, it looks like we've got better confirmation on town people. Now we just have to deduce who's maf.

If only it was that easy. I'm still not sure if anyone lied about their alignment. Ugh. I have a good clue on who is who, but anyone can mess with the spreadsheet, so we have to make educated guesses.

Anyway, I'm going to set up an alignment column and protect it. That way it should be a lot more secure in guessing the alignments of each player.
@nsts

Hmm. I suppose not. It's hard to say, since at least she started the lynchtrain while we were all dithering about on who to lynch in the first place.

In any case, it looks like we've got better confirmation on town people. Now we just have to deduce who's maf.

If only it was that easy. I'm still not sure if anyone lied about their alignment. Ugh. I have a good clue on who is who, but anyone can mess with the spreadsheet, so we have to make educated guesses.

Anyway, I'm going to set up an alignment column and protect it. That way it should be a lot more secure in guessing the alignments of each player.
tumblr_putgcwXQZO1u9z7pao5_100.png
@Witerreise

I can answer your questions about your vision.
I have the ability to change abilities, NOT alignments. My alignment is completely and totally neutral. However, my ability is kind of like a sponge. The ModGod sometimes gives me a new ability. So far I haven't used my ability much, but maybe I'll get one that I find more useful sometime soon.
@Witerreise

I can answer your questions about your vision.
I have the ability to change abilities, NOT alignments. My alignment is completely and totally neutral. However, my ability is kind of like a sponge. The ModGod sometimes gives me a new ability. So far I haven't used my ability much, but maybe I'll get one that I find more useful sometime soon.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Winterreise

Looks like we have our answer to your daily vision. I thought @VivaFariy might be able to do something like that based on the role description they provided.

I also thought it might be an ability changer rather than alignments because the colors are of roles (and thus abilities) not alignments.

(I kinda forgot to mention this in my previous post, rip me.)
@Winterreise

Looks like we have our answer to your daily vision. I thought @VivaFariy might be able to do something like that based on the role description they provided.

I also thought it might be an ability changer rather than alignments because the colors are of roles (and thus abilities) not alignments.

(I kinda forgot to mention this in my previous post, rip me.)
Just a head's up, I will be working tonight! :,D

@Nsts

I suppose. I mean... It could be hinting towards third party... The Serial Killer alignment is kind of white... but that would be very counterproductive of a clue to just hint towards what kind of "cloth" luxmold used.
Just a head's up, I will be working tonight! :,D

@Nsts

I suppose. I mean... It could be hinting towards third party... The Serial Killer alignment is kind of white... but that would be very counterproductive of a clue to just hint towards what kind of "cloth" luxmold used.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Is anyone injured and needs to be healed?
Is anyone injured and needs to be healed?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

SIlvernight might be still injured?
@VivaFariy

SIlvernight might be still injured?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Teddybears

True. It's kind of hard to tell what the white cloth is supposed to mean, to be honest. @nsts's theory is sound, but I'll need to think on it.

@VivaFariy

I'm fine, but I can't speak for the others.

If I may, try pinging them to ask?

I'm going to bed now. Ping me if you need me and I'll try to reply in the morning.
@Teddybears

True. It's kind of hard to tell what the white cloth is supposed to mean, to be honest. @nsts's theory is sound, but I'll need to think on it.

@VivaFariy

I'm fine, but I can't speak for the others.

If I may, try pinging them to ask?

I'm going to bed now. Ping me if you need me and I'll try to reply in the morning.
@VivaFariy
@Revalis

I was about to say I could have been the sponge, like, just siding with whoever, but I can't change abilities.

It makes a lot more sense for Viva to be the sponge since she actually can change abilities.
Other than that, I have an essay due today and I'm dying.
@VivaFariy
@Revalis

I was about to say I could have been the sponge, like, just siding with whoever, but I can't change abilities.

It makes a lot more sense for Viva to be the sponge since she actually can change abilities.
Other than that, I have an essay due today and I'm dying.
sig.png < Join my Mafia game!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 149