Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 148 149
And so I live till D3. Since I've spilt so much before why not continue am I right

Investigated lpshoper. They were asleep during the night, and their door was padlocked. But I remembered that they said they'll give tools to Silvernight? Do y'all think they were roleblocked? Or just didn't do anything?

Today's vision: There's a sponge that's really really soft, and can phase through things and stretched into string. It can work like a regular sponge to clean dirty plates (there was a mention on it being comparable to a plate with sulfuric acid). It also changes colour according to the colour of the plate.

My interpretation is that there is someone has an ability to change alignment maybe everyday or every other day or something? This can explain the changing colour thing and the uh...malleability (???) of the sponge. Idk the significance of the softness though, maybe the person can also be manipulated/influenced? Or that they will appear as town?

For luxmold's murder: What ._. Let's hope teddybears isn't roleblocked so we can figure out the murderer
And so I live till D3. Since I've spilt so much before why not continue am I right

Investigated lpshoper. They were asleep during the night, and their door was padlocked. But I remembered that they said they'll give tools to Silvernight? Do y'all think they were roleblocked? Or just didn't do anything?

Today's vision: There's a sponge that's really really soft, and can phase through things and stretched into string. It can work like a regular sponge to clean dirty plates (there was a mention on it being comparable to a plate with sulfuric acid). It also changes colour according to the colour of the plate.

My interpretation is that there is someone has an ability to change alignment maybe everyday or every other day or something? This can explain the changing colour thing and the uh...malleability (???) of the sponge. Idk the significance of the softness though, maybe the person can also be manipulated/influenced? Or that they will appear as town?

For luxmold's murder: What ._. Let's hope teddybears isn't roleblocked so we can figure out the murderer
Also can we agree that captiancookie was a roleblocker
Also can we agree that captiancookie was a roleblocker
@Frysa

I'm afraid you are a bit inactive. You are bound to be substituted if this is continued. Please contribute to the discussion.
@Frysa

I'm afraid you are a bit inactive. You are bound to be substituted if this is continued. Please contribute to the discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Hmm, it worries me a bit that no one who's died has had their alignment explicitly stated, so we're just guessing on what they are. From the looks of things, it seems like town/neutral aligned players, but how can we really be certain? If that's true though, we're not doing a very good job so far.

I'm also wary of the cult faction and what exactly their wincon is. Neutral could possibly align with town depending on the individual, but would another whole group really be active without conflicting interests?

@StormDreamer

Luxmold stated earlier on that someone roleblocked them and that all they could do now is fish. I'm too lazy to find the actual post.

@Witerreise

Agreed on roleblocker.

I'd say alignment changer for sure, but it sounds like the person with the role chooses a person to enact their ability on them, does something to 'clean the plates' (healing, perhaps? Or something that wipes away evidence?), and then their alignment changes to match the person's. And looking at it more, it sounds like two abilities. The stretching and phasing could be alluding to looking at someone's role.
Hmm, it worries me a bit that no one who's died has had their alignment explicitly stated, so we're just guessing on what they are. From the looks of things, it seems like town/neutral aligned players, but how can we really be certain? If that's true though, we're not doing a very good job so far.

I'm also wary of the cult faction and what exactly their wincon is. Neutral could possibly align with town depending on the individual, but would another whole group really be active without conflicting interests?

@StormDreamer

Luxmold stated earlier on that someone roleblocked them and that all they could do now is fish. I'm too lazy to find the actual post.

@Witerreise

Agreed on roleblocker.

I'd say alignment changer for sure, but it sounds like the person with the role chooses a person to enact their ability on them, does something to 'clean the plates' (healing, perhaps? Or something that wipes away evidence?), and then their alignment changes to match the person's. And looking at it more, it sounds like two abilities. The stretching and phasing could be alluding to looking at someone's role.
Sorry Cookie...you really were telling the truth.

So, Werelynx was also telling the truth, or at least they're not a third party killer or a cultist.

My clues for today are attached to each crime scene as a I suspected. Though, that means I only get a few for today...since there was only one. They're... kind of weird as well...

- Luxmold have the receipt of the Psychiatrist. It is signed by the Psychiatrist and issued to her.
The psychiatrist probably can change alignments depending. They were a serial killer, and they had a night immunity. All of a sudden, they're a town aligned Fisherman with no night immunity. So the Psychiatrist changed their alignment from bad to good, I believe.

- There is a piece of WHITE cloth found at the scene
Could maize be considered white? Maybe...we were wrong to think that there is a mafia. What if the cult is the mafia... It would explain one role and why there was not another kill last night since the serial killer was "changed".
Sorry Cookie...you really were telling the truth.

So, Werelynx was also telling the truth, or at least they're not a third party killer or a cultist.

My clues for today are attached to each crime scene as a I suspected. Though, that means I only get a few for today...since there was only one. They're... kind of weird as well...

- Luxmold have the receipt of the Psychiatrist. It is signed by the Psychiatrist and issued to her.
The psychiatrist probably can change alignments depending. They were a serial killer, and they had a night immunity. All of a sudden, they're a town aligned Fisherman with no night immunity. So the Psychiatrist changed their alignment from bad to good, I believe.

- There is a piece of WHITE cloth found at the scene
Could maize be considered white? Maybe...we were wrong to think that there is a mafia. What if the cult is the mafia... It would explain one role and why there was not another kill last night since the serial killer was "changed".
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Teddybears

Then... If that's the case, then all of the players marked as yellow are our mafia.

Oh my god. It means a major breakthrough if this is true.

@Teddybears

Then... If that's the case, then all of the players marked as yellow are our mafia.

Oh my god. It means a major breakthrough if this is true.

2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 @/all
Was she really that good of a scumhunter? She started lynchtrain on a neutral roleblocker that was working for town. I don't find it that helpful.

And she was a serial killer, of course she wanted mafia dead first, so she could kill us aall after, assuming she could get her murdering intincts back on. Assumption again, but it is pretty safe to sat that her rb would pass. Psychiatrist that walks around and earses people roles pernamently seems way too powerful.
I'd say last night events are a win for town.

I'm surprised that on one didn'tpoin out that CaptianCookie was the one to make Werelynx limp. Welp, it's too little too late now.

Also, I might be roleblcoked but 'm not so sure yet.
@SilverNight104 @/all
Was she really that good of a scumhunter? She started lynchtrain on a neutral roleblocker that was working for town. I don't find it that helpful.

And she was a serial killer, of course she wanted mafia dead first, so she could kill us aall after, assuming she could get her murdering intincts back on. Assumption again, but it is pretty safe to sat that her rb would pass. Psychiatrist that walks around and earses people roles pernamently seems way too powerful.
I'd say last night events are a win for town.

I'm surprised that on one didn'tpoin out that CaptianCookie was the one to make Werelynx limp. Welp, it's too little too late now.

Also, I might be roleblcoked but 'm not so sure yet.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Nsts

When I was talking to Luxmold about the lost of her night immunity, she mentioned that she had a 50/50 chance of getting it back.

Of course, I should've picked up that Night immunity meant SK and/or Godfather.... and we should of lynched her instead. I'm sorry for not making that connection sooner. ;w;' I could've saved all three of those town people.

But that's..beside the case. The Psychiatrist can, at least, change the ability for a day. They have a 50/50 chance each night to change back into their role.

@Nsts

When I was talking to Luxmold about the lost of her night immunity, she mentioned that she had a 50/50 chance of getting it back.

Of course, I should've picked up that Night immunity meant SK and/or Godfather.... and we should of lynched her instead. I'm sorry for not making that connection sooner. ;w;' I could've saved all three of those town people.

But that's..beside the case. The Psychiatrist can, at least, change the ability for a day. They have a 50/50 chance each night to change back into their role.

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I didn't read/check page 72 OTL my bad.

@Revalis I can 'confirm' that Cookie was neutral with a town wincon.

@Teddybears
I saw that meme on tumblr about maize. The point of it was that FR Staff believes that maize is somewhat white but all google images were showing maize as yellows. That's all I can think off.
Thanks, I forgot about that immunity thing.

It looks like it's time for me to drop my clues. But first I need to kill the headache.

I didn't read/check page 72 OTL my bad.

@Revalis I can 'confirm' that Cookie was neutral with a town wincon.

@Teddybears
I saw that meme on tumblr about maize. The point of it was that FR Staff believes that maize is somewhat white but all google images were showing maize as yellows. That's all I can think off.
Thanks, I forgot about that immunity thing.

It looks like it's time for me to drop my clues. But first I need to kill the headache.

1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Fil I'm not sure how... everything just kind of started without me and I didn't have a clear enough start and I have no idea what's going on or how to use my role.
@Fil I'm not sure how... everything just kind of started without me and I didn't have a clear enough start and I have no idea what's going on or how to use my role.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 148 149