Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 149
@Fil Your icon gave me a much needed laugh.
@Fil Your icon gave me a much needed laugh.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Til

Your icon made your metaphor ten times better, gosh. "Quieter than a rock under a bigger rock."

I laughed.
@Til

Your icon made your metaphor ten times better, gosh. "Quieter than a rock under a bigger rock."

I laughed.
2rHLxZD.png
@silvernight104
Your misping made ME laugh xD(why do I find this sort of thing funny)
@silvernight104
Your misping made ME laugh xD(why do I find this sort of thing funny)
Alright, It looks like I'm gonna get lynched!
Anyway, I really have only one thing to say before I die.

I told you so
Alright, It looks like I'm gonna get lynched!
Anyway, I really have only one thing to say before I die.

I told you so
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
You know what, everything is too iffy for my liking right now, I'm going to cancel my lynch and let you guys decide.
You know what, everything is too iffy for my liking right now, I'm going to cancel my lynch and let you guys decide.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
I'm sorry guys, but I'm leaving for the night. I'm going to be abstaining from the vote because I honestly can't figure out who I feel I should vote for.

I'm hoping to be back soon, but due to some irl struggles I might be away a while. @Fil I am not dropping and will contact you if I won't be active for an extended period. I'm just falling into a bad place and won't be able to properly contribute for a bit with everything that's going on. See you in a bit hopefully.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm leaving for the night. I'm going to be abstaining from the vote because I honestly can't figure out who I feel I should vote for.

I'm hoping to be back soon, but due to some irl struggles I might be away a while. @Fil I am not dropping and will contact you if I won't be active for an extended period. I'm just falling into a bad place and won't be able to properly contribute for a bit with everything that's going on. See you in a bit hopefully.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
So, I've finally read through everything and this is what I currently think as a TRUE NEUTRAL
*que epic music and explosion sound effects*

Out of the 3 suspects, my opinions:
  • Werelynx - meh. I don't completely trust them, I'm still pretty iffy on the "too obvious" thing, but their latest defense makes quite a bit of sense and can't be dis-proven with our current knowledge.
  • CaptianCookie - double meh. Really, they just made a role claim with no real evidence (unless I skipped over it), so I'd have to wait and see before making a decision on them.
  • lpshoper - most sus in my opinion atm. They've only posted fluff ( not to be hypocritical, I've done a lot of that too with my useless role, but I try to give my opinions to the table.), and claimed having a tool making ability. That's useful, yes, but (I believe) they never told us their other role. That's suspicious. Cookie claimed both.
So, I've finally read through everything and this is what I currently think as a TRUE NEUTRAL
*que epic music and explosion sound effects*

Out of the 3 suspects, my opinions:
  • Werelynx - meh. I don't completely trust them, I'm still pretty iffy on the "too obvious" thing, but their latest defense makes quite a bit of sense and can't be dis-proven with our current knowledge.
  • CaptianCookie - double meh. Really, they just made a role claim with no real evidence (unless I skipped over it), so I'd have to wait and see before making a decision on them.
  • lpshoper - most sus in my opinion atm. They've only posted fluff ( not to be hypocritical, I've done a lot of that too with my useless role, but I try to give my opinions to the table.), and claimed having a tool making ability. That's useful, yes, but (I believe) they never told us their other role. That's suspicious. Cookie claimed both.
Heading to bed. I'm keeping my vote as is, I'm sorry.

I have work tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. So I might be a bit more quiet. So sorry! I'll try to be sure to give out clues when I get them.
Heading to bed. I'm keeping my vote as is, I'm sorry.

I have work tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. So I might be a bit more quiet. So sorry! I'll try to be sure to give out clues when I get them.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I usually don't like to vote brashly, so going off my previous post, I'm going to wait for @lpshoper to claim a second role before voting. I'll make my decision then.

If they don't claim, I'm voting for them. Unless they left. I have to check that
I usually don't like to vote brashly, so going off my previous post, I'm going to wait for @lpshoper to claim a second role before voting. I'll make my decision then.

If they don't claim, I'm voting for them. Unless they left. I have to check that
Oops. Sorry @Fil, my autocorrect changed your UN.

@Winterreise

I blame autocorrect.

I'll be calculating the total amount of votes and trying to tie it instead. Everyone seems to have had a good defense to the accusations and so we either go for broke or tie it so no one dies.

Reminders: Protectors, please protect (in order of priority) Teddybears and Winterreise.

I'd ask for protection since I can't exactly protect myself, but that seems selfish. It's up to you guys how you wish to apply your abilities, but we need to protect cops and medics first of all.

I believe Werelynx will protect Teddybears, though. Just letting any possible protectors know so we don't have conflicts between protectors.
Oops. Sorry @Fil, my autocorrect changed your UN.

@Winterreise

I blame autocorrect.

I'll be calculating the total amount of votes and trying to tie it instead. Everyone seems to have had a good defense to the accusations and so we either go for broke or tie it so no one dies.

Reminders: Protectors, please protect (in order of priority) Teddybears and Winterreise.

I'd ask for protection since I can't exactly protect myself, but that seems selfish. It's up to you guys how you wish to apply your abilities, but we need to protect cops and medics first of all.

I believe Werelynx will protect Teddybears, though. Just letting any possible protectors know so we don't have conflicts between protectors.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 149