@Werelynx

Excuse >:U There is only Talos!
Back from work. It's cold outside!

@Werelynx

Excuse >:U There is only Talos!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Aaah ! Back from work! ^^ Got caught up to here, kind of. I skimmed the nsts and luxmold exchange because that felt more personal <3 sorry if there was more to read there!

@Werelynx

Oh! I didn't meant to say it was a random lynch, I just meant....day one lynches usually are kind of random. If... that makes sense? I dunno, I guess I'm just talking in circles today..it's been a hard few weeks x.x;. I didn't mean any disrespect!

I don't find you scummy for pushing a day one lynch because I know that's the meta around here, if that makes you feel better! <3
Aaah ! Back from work! ^^ Got caught up to here, kind of. I skimmed the nsts and luxmold exchange because that felt more personal <3 sorry if there was more to read there!

@Werelynx

Oh! I didn't meant to say it was a random lynch, I just meant....day one lynches usually are kind of random. If... that makes sense? I dunno, I guess I'm just talking in circles today..it's been a hard few weeks x.x;. I didn't mean any disrespect!

I don't find you scummy for pushing a day one lynch because I know that's the meta around here, if that makes you feel better! <3
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Hey guys, sorry for the late introduction. It's been a heck of a day.

1. Introduce Yourself:
Leremis! Ler, whatever. She/her but I'm not going to be upset if you get it wrong.

2. When are you around?
Usually the evenings, sometimes during the day My time zone is FR+2.

3. Do you like your role?
I do! It should be interesting.

4. What's your personal meta?
Typically on the quieter side because I'm definitely more of an observer. Sometimes I can get more active in which case I'll be a little more chatty.

5. Day one lynch?
Depends. Sometimes it can be useful, but more often than not I've seen a townie be lynched just because they couldn't get on in time. So it's circumstantial.

6. You lead, or follow?
Lone wolf it often.

7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'
\o/
Hey guys, sorry for the late introduction. It's been a heck of a day.

1. Introduce Yourself:
Leremis! Ler, whatever. She/her but I'm not going to be upset if you get it wrong.

2. When are you around?
Usually the evenings, sometimes during the day My time zone is FR+2.

I do! It should be interesting.

Typically on the quieter side because I'm definitely more of an observer. Sometimes I can get more active in which case I'll be a little more chatty.

5. Day one lynch?
Depends. Sometimes it can be useful, but more often than not I've seen a townie be lynched just because they couldn't get on in time. So it's circumstantial.

6. You lead, or follow?
Lone wolf it often.

\o/
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1. Introduce Yourself:
Call me Winter, she/they pronouns

2. When are you around?
I'm FR +15 and whenever my mum isn't looking at me

NO. BOTH MY ROLES INVOLVE CLUE SOLVING (I will die)

I do whatever I want bc Idk what I'm doing. I'm considered new I guess because the maf games I've ever played all never ended.

5. Day one lynch?
To quote BTS in their unlucky king games, 'It's ok as long as it's not me' xD

6. You lead, or follow?
Follow (read: bandwagon), unless I have a legitimate reason not to (although that doesn't mean I will lead). Or it could be a non legitimate reason. Like I said, I do whatever I want bc Idk what I'm doing

Winter says Winteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr
1. Introduce Yourself:
Call me Winter, she/they pronouns

2. When are you around?
I'm FR +15 and whenever my mum isn't looking at me

NO. BOTH MY ROLES INVOLVE CLUE SOLVING (I will die)

I do whatever I want bc Idk what I'm doing. I'm considered new I guess because the maf games I've ever played all never ended.

5. Day one lynch?
To quote BTS in their unlucky king games, 'It's ok as long as it's not me' xD

6. You lead, or follow?
Follow (read: bandwagon), unless I have a legitimate reason not to (although that doesn't mean I will lead). Or it could be a non legitimate reason. Like I said, I do whatever I want bc Idk what I'm doing

Winter says Winteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr
@Journey

Who is this Talos you speak of? I have no clue who they are.
@Journey

Who is this Talos you speak of? I have no clue who they are.
@silvernight104
That's my name too, btw :D
@silvernight104
That's my name too, btw :D
Guys does everyone have 2 roles or is it just some people
Guys does everyone have 2 roles or is it just some people
@Winterreise everyone I think.
@Winterreise everyone I think.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Winterreise
The sign up thread says that everyone will have multiple roles so I'm everyone should.
@Winterreise
The sign up thread says that everyone will have multiple roles so I'm everyone should.
OTL, I changed what I was gonna say half way through typing it and just didn't bothering fixing it. I'm gonna go to bed now.
OTL, I changed what I was gonna say half way through typing it and just didn't bothering fixing it. I'm gonna go to bed now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 148 149