Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 148 149
I have to go to bed, I guess I won't vote cause I'm late to bed why do I do this to myself
Night everyone!
Hopefully I see you tomorrow
if not, then,

Thanks for the fun game! I've really enjoyed it. Except if I die now, i wouldn't have used my ability which I kinda regret XD
I have to go to bed, I guess I won't vote cause I'm late to bed why do I do this to myself
Night everyone!
Hopefully I see you tomorrow
if not, then,

Thanks for the fun game! I've really enjoyed it. Except if I die now, i wouldn't have used my ability which I kinda regret XD
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Okay, so I left for a bit and a lot has happened.
The defense of @Werelynx seems pretty solid. I'm still a bit iffy on the whole 'limp' issue, but I'm willing to believe it for now.
@lpshoper has given a... faiirly flimsy defense. However, my soft-heart makes me want to give them the benefit of doubt, at least for now (I know my first defense was terrible...)
It is very likely that they're newbie maf trying to use their newbie status to avoid suspicion, but I think that will become more obvious as the days pass, so I'll save a potential vote for them for another day.
But, @CaptainCookie is still a bit sus for now, despite roleclaiming. The bandwagon jumping and somewhat lurking worries me. Also, they wanted to vote for Werelynx because of the group mind. That just seems like a cop-out answer to me, I mean, take action! Don't be passive! If they had stronger suspicions they wouldn't just do it to follow along. But maybe I'm reading too much much into that.
Still, I need to sleep soon so CaptainCookie will likely be getting a lynch vote from me.
Also, why do they want to RB lpshoper? (this is not an attack, I actually genuinely want to know)
And, if we Beleive Werelynx, who do you think really attacked Silver?
Okay, so I left for a bit and a lot has happened.
The defense of @Werelynx seems pretty solid. I'm still a bit iffy on the whole 'limp' issue, but I'm willing to believe it for now.
@lpshoper has given a... faiirly flimsy defense. However, my soft-heart makes me want to give them the benefit of doubt, at least for now (I know my first defense was terrible...)
It is very likely that they're newbie maf trying to use their newbie status to avoid suspicion, but I think that will become more obvious as the days pass, so I'll save a potential vote for them for another day.
But, @CaptainCookie is still a bit sus for now, despite roleclaiming. The bandwagon jumping and somewhat lurking worries me. Also, they wanted to vote for Werelynx because of the group mind. That just seems like a cop-out answer to me, I mean, take action! Don't be passive! If they had stronger suspicions they wouldn't just do it to follow along. But maybe I'm reading too much much into that.
Still, I need to sleep soon so CaptainCookie will likely be getting a lynch vote from me.
Also, why do they want to RB lpshoper? (this is not an attack, I actually genuinely want to know)
And, if we Beleive Werelynx, who do you think really attacked Silver?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
From what I've skimmed so far, (everyone and their grandma was on while I was working I swear.) there's still a lot of confusion and shadiness going around. I'm abstaining from voting for tonight until I can get a read in everything but I understand my inactivity does look suspicious. However, I prefer to listen and interject as needed. I look forward to seeing the story unfold!
From what I've skimmed so far, (everyone and their grandma was on while I was working I swear.) there's still a lot of confusion and shadiness going around. I'm abstaining from voting for tonight until I can get a read in everything but I understand my inactivity does look suspicious. However, I prefer to listen and interject as needed. I look forward to seeing the story unfold!
VVuEqNG.png
YhyeOBo.png
RvFC1IJ.png
Oh shoot have I missed lockdown????
Oh shoot have I missed lockdown????
968.png
@Nerasis
it's fine. I rewrote it and finished it so it's good.

you should tho. usually when I read that kinda stuff I'm like, "lol okay."

@Journey
There is no room for guilt when you open your heart to sin. I'd fine the screen shot I have of that, but lol, nah.
@Nerasis
it's fine. I rewrote it and finished it so it's good.

you should tho. usually when I read that kinda stuff I'm like, "lol okay."

@Journey
There is no room for guilt when you open your heart to sin. I'd fine the screen shot I have of that, but lol, nah.
@TheNightDancer

You pinged an abandoned account. It's @CaptianCookie not CaptainCookie.
@TheNightDancer

You pinged an abandoned account. It's @CaptianCookie not CaptainCookie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Nerasis @luxmold [img]https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/01/03/6358738999770660661302470754_200.gif[/img]
@Nerasis @luxmold

6358738999770660661302470754_200.gif
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Fil
Ah,whoops! Did my vote make it in time?
@CaptianCookie I'm voting to lynch you, sorry about the misping!
@Fil
Ah,whoops! Did my vote make it in time?
@CaptianCookie I'm voting to lynch you, sorry about the misping!
968.png
@TheNightDancer

Yes. If it was lockdown already, this thread should be as silent as a rock underneath a bigger rock.
@TheNightDancer

Yes. If it was lockdown already, this thread should be as silent as a rock underneath a bigger rock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil