Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 149
How about other inactive players?
How about other inactive players?
@luxmold

Good luck then! Maths just sucks sometimes for me too. Takes at least half an hour to finish the probability exercises my teacher sets, ugh.

Hope you can finish your paper in time!

(I'd offer to help, but I dunno what level Maths you're doing and whether it's higher than mine.)
@luxmold

Good luck then! Maths just sucks sometimes for me too. Takes at least half an hour to finish the probability exercises my teacher sets, ugh.

Hope you can finish your paper in time!

(I'd offer to help, but I dunno what level Maths you're doing and whether it's higher than mine.)
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104

Let the spreadsheet live.
@SilverNight104

Let the spreadsheet live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@SilverNight104
Everyone wanted me to be in AP Multi-variable calc, but that's just too much so I'm in AP Stat instead.
@SilverNight104
Everyone wanted me to be in AP Multi-variable calc, but that's just too much so I'm in AP Stat instead.
If nothing pans out I'm probably going to vote Werelynx, they're giving me bad vibes and two people picked up clues about them yesterday.

Not only that but there doesn't seem to be anything solid on the other two candidates, which makes me concern as to why none of this was brought up in previous debates.

Before, most were all for encouraging LPShoper to participate and helping them out, but suddenly we're lynching them? It doesn't seem to add up in my head. As for CaptianCookie, bandwagoning isn't a crime, and I don't see why anyone else isn't being picked out for it, it's just them right now.
If nothing pans out I'm probably going to vote Werelynx, they're giving me bad vibes and two people picked up clues about them yesterday.

Not only that but there doesn't seem to be anything solid on the other two candidates, which makes me concern as to why none of this was brought up in previous debates.

Before, most were all for encouraging LPShoper to participate and helping them out, but suddenly we're lynching them? It doesn't seem to add up in my head. As for CaptianCookie, bandwagoning isn't a crime, and I don't see why anyone else isn't being picked out for it, it's just them right now.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Fil

Oh yay! The Lynch-o-Rama lives!

Anyway. @Journey

I'm sure there's another healer. If there are two seers/cops, then there should be more than one healer. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

In any case, the deadline comes in about 15 minutes.

Gwendolyn, SilverDragon568, Frysa, AgentGabriel, BlueAlphyn885 I haven't seen much activity from, but it could be just me. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
@Fil

Oh yay! The Lynch-o-Rama lives!

Anyway. @Journey

I'm sure there's another healer. If there are two seers/cops, then there should be more than one healer. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

In any case, the deadline comes in about 15 minutes.

Gwendolyn, SilverDragon568, Frysa, AgentGabriel, BlueAlphyn885 I haven't seen much activity from, but it could be just me. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
2rHLxZD.png
Looks like we're having a tie.
Looks like we're having a tie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@luxmold
Sorry >.<

I can't help but feel proud of myself for that though~ <3

@Journey
Sorry, I can't help but flirt. Especially with Lux, she's just so... Sweetly sinful.
@luxmold
Sorry >.<

I can't help but feel proud of myself for that though~ <3

@Journey
Sorry, I can't help but flirt. Especially with Lux, she's just so... Sweetly sinful.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@fil
What happens then :O also do the mafia get a faction kill or do they not know each other?
@fil
What happens then :O also do the mafia get a faction kill or do they not know each other?
115 notifications

OH LORD NO
WHY ROBOTICS CLUB WHY

This may take a while...
115 notifications

OH LORD NO
WHY ROBOTICS CLUB WHY

This may take a while...
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 149