Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149
@luxmold
I don't need to be someone's friend to agree with them but...
...are we not?
@luxmold
I don't need to be someone's friend to agree with them but...
...are we not?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts
it wasn't really relevant to you agreeing with me
Idk. I've been kind of a jerk to you in the past.
@nsts
it wasn't really relevant to you agreeing with me
Idk. I've been kind of a jerk to you in the past.
@luxmold
Oh, really? Was it supposed to make me upset or something?
Now I feel like apologising to you because I don't remember when you were a jerk to me :|
@luxmold
Oh, really? Was it supposed to make me upset or something?
Now I feel like apologising to you because I don't remember when you were a jerk to me :|
@nsts
No. I've just been causing a lot of problems recently and upsetting a lot of people so I like, wanted to see if we were friends considering I kinda smashed your face in in Doll Factory and was just generally rude to you.
@nsts
No. I've just been causing a lot of problems recently and upsetting a lot of people so I like, wanted to see if we were friends considering I kinda smashed your face in in Doll Factory and was just generally rude to you.
@luxmld
oh, I didn't really take that personally. I just 'kinda' killed you in The Underworld :>
I mean, apology accepted or something I'm not sure.
@luxmld
oh, I didn't really take that personally. I just 'kinda' killed you in The Underworld :>
I mean, apology accepted or something I'm not sure.
missed an o :(
missed an o :(
@nsts
It's cool, I've still seen it. :P

I know you killed me. I saw that and was like >:/ It wasn't really an apology though. It was more like, even after everything I've done to you and what you've done to me were we still friends? Because I'd like to believe so. But also like, sorry.
@nsts
It's cool, I've still seen it. :P

I know you killed me. I saw that and was like >:/ It wasn't really an apology though. It was more like, even after everything I've done to you and what you've done to me were we still friends? Because I'd like to believe so. But also like, sorry.
@luxmOld
Oi, you want friend you smash me ded head no sorry? what is it :)
Well, face smashing hurt a little, killing you N1 seemed like a suitable payback. I mean it wasn't even my call I just submitted the action. Karma train was going your way I guess :P

Anyways, when you say it like that it sounds really dramatic and I treated it more like a friendly banter. The last time we talk it was gif exchange I think, and that seemed pretty friendly to me. I don't know anymore I thought we were good this whole time :<
Oh, and I'm sorry if I did anything to you, I don't really recall doing anything on purpose, but who knows I'm pretty much a goldfish these days, sorry.

@luxmOld
Oi, you want friend you smash me ded head no sorry? what is it :)
Well, face smashing hurt a little, killing you N1 seemed like a suitable payback. I mean it wasn't even my call I just submitted the action. Karma train was going your way I guess :P

Anyways, when you say it like that it sounds really dramatic and I treated it more like a friendly banter. The last time we talk it was gif exchange I think, and that seemed pretty friendly to me. I don't know anymore I thought we were good this whole time :<
Oh, and I'm sorry if I did anything to you, I don't really recall doing anything on purpose, but who knows I'm pretty much a goldfish these days, sorry.

AHH my vista looks so good i want to pat it ;o;

Sorry for all this... offtop (not sure if this counts as fluff), Fil. I'll be back to scum hunting as soon as I wake up!
AHH my vista looks so good i want to pat it ;o;

Sorry for all this... offtop (not sure if this counts as fluff), Fil. I'll be back to scum hunting as soon as I wake up!
@nsts
No no no. It's just me being anxious and thinking you were mad at me. I know the gif exchange, at the time, was meant to be friendly, but like, idk, I usually read into things so I wasn't really sure. But nah, you're good. You didn't do anything to me really.

Uhm, to get back on track, I think, despite my feelings on D1 lynches, that Werelynx makes a good point and I can see the appeal of kill on day one. I'm thinking that maybe we go with an inactive or, if it occurs, someone that comes across as suspicious.
@nsts
No no no. It's just me being anxious and thinking you were mad at me. I know the gif exchange, at the time, was meant to be friendly, but like, idk, I usually read into things so I wasn't really sure. But nah, you're good. You didn't do anything to me really.

Uhm, to get back on track, I think, despite my feelings on D1 lynches, that Werelynx makes a good point and I can see the appeal of kill on day one. I'm thinking that maybe we go with an inactive or, if it occurs, someone that comes across as suspicious.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149