Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149
@journey

I didn't know we had a talos-worshipping cooking appliance among us... greetings!
sorry

also hail sithis

@fil

How many players are in the game? The pinglist on the front page is cut off.

@/anybody who believes D1 lynch is a bad idea

I encourage you to check my questionnaire. My answer to question 5 will explain why I disagree with you.
My main strategy on D1 is to
A. Find the most inactive person and lynch
or
B. Find the scummiest person and lynch, even if they're very active, if they're mafia that will take care of a problem very early on before it grows too big
@journey

I didn't know we had a talos-worshipping cooking appliance among us... greetings!
sorry

also hail sithis

@fil

How many players are in the game? The pinglist on the front page is cut off.

I encourage you to check my questionnaire. My answer to question 5 will explain why I disagree with you.
or
B. Find the scummiest person and lynch, even if they're very active, if they're mafia that will take care of a problem very early on before it grows too big
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Off to decorate the house and annoy the neighbors by blasting Christmas music!!!!
Feel free to ping me to get my attention. I may not get back to you right away but I will come back later today.
Off to decorate the house and annoy the neighbors by blasting Christmas music!!!!
Feel free to ping me to get my attention. I may not get back to you right away but I will come back later today.
@Werelynx

There's 25 players.
@Werelynx

There's 25 players.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Hi all. I'm here and I am not feeling well. it sucks I was sick all day yesterday and still sick. Lesson: don't get the flu shot before a holiday in which you are required to cook. Anyway I'll be as active as I can right now with how I feel and all. My Questionnaire: [b]1. Introduce Yourself:[/b] My name is Gwendolyn, Call me Gwen. Use she/her pronouns but neutral they/them is fine too. [b]2. When are you around?[/b] I am +3 Fr time. 9am-rollover FRT. Not on constantly but around do things. I check often between those times [b]3. Do you like your role? [/b] When do i never not like my role? I love my role and any role. Just happy to be playing. [b]4. What's your personal meta?[/b] I am quiet till I have something to contribute that is not fluff. Yes i post fluff from time to time but i am trying to stick to the script and not go off the rails of the game. I usually end up failing. But I am a quiet person and will read everything thoroughly before i reply. [b]5. Day one lynch?[/b] Nope, not at all, never happening, nothing good happens. Yes I get the point of it but still you mislynch on d1 you still gave maf a freebie so either way town loses unless you're luck enough to hit maf. Then cool but best be sure. [b]6. You lead, or follow?[/b] I follow unless I have to lead then I'll lead but I hate leading. [b]7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'[/b] [img]https://img.memecdn.com/cant-on-a-bacon-in-outer-space-well-im-sure-i-can-explain-that_o_721378.jpg[/img]
Hi all. I'm here and I am not feeling well. it sucks I was sick all day yesterday and still sick. Lesson: don't get the flu shot before a holiday in which you are required to cook.
Anyway I'll be as active as I can right now with how I feel and all.

My Questionnaire:

1. Introduce Yourself:

My name is Gwendolyn, Call me Gwen. Use she/her pronouns but neutral they/them is fine too.

2. When are you around?

I am +3 Fr time. 9am-rollover FRT. Not on constantly but around do things. I check often between those times

3. Do you like your role?

When do i never not like my role? I love my role and any role. Just happy to be playing.

4. What's your personal meta?

I am quiet till I have something to contribute that is not fluff. Yes i post fluff from time to time but i am trying to stick to the script and not go off the rails of the game. I usually end up failing. But I am a quiet person and will read everything thoroughly before i reply.

5. Day one lynch?

Nope, not at all, never happening, nothing good happens. Yes I get the point of it but still you mislynch on d1 you still gave maf a freebie so either way town loses unless you're luck enough to hit maf. Then cool but best be sure.

6. You lead, or follow?

I follow unless I have to lead then I'll lead but I hate leading.

7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'
cant-on-a-bacon-in-outer-space-well-im-sure-i-can-explain-that_o_721378.jpg
@fil Thank you!
@fil Thank you!
It'd be better if I don't change my username now, right? :|
It'd be better if I don't change my username now, right? :|
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-11-25 11:16:43] @/anybody who believes D1 lynch is a bad idea I encourage you to check my questionnaire. My answer to question 5 will explain why I disagree with you. My main strategy on D1 is to A. Find the most inactive person and lynch or B. Find the scummiest person and lynch, even if they're very active, if they're mafia that will take care of a problem very early on before it grows too big [/quote] @Werelynx you are trying VERY hard to get us to D1 lynch I find this very suspicious, I mean, if any, the maf benefit greatest from that, simply saying you supported D1 lynching is fine, but this is a little bit off.
Werelynx wrote on 2016-11-25:

or
@Werelynx you are trying VERY hard to get us to D1 lynch
I find this very suspicious, I mean, if any, the maf benefit greatest from that, simply saying you supported D1 lynching is fine, but this is a little bit off.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@captiancookie

Well, in most games I've played, except for my early ones, I've always pushed for a D1 lynch.

I may be saying it more loudly here than in previous games, but that is because I'm trying to convince people who say no to a D1 lynch why we need to have a D1 lynch. Granted, there are more people who agree with me on this, so I understand why that would make you suspicious of me.

I would never try to rush a D1 lynch. I have no clue who to vote for yet. It's just the beginning of the game and I'd like to see more people talk before that happens. But this is usually the main discussion of D1. This is by far the slowest day of the game besides the arguing of whether to lynch or not. Since not a lot of people have been talking besides filling out the questionnaires, I'm just trying to get a discussion going- and it worked.

Can you explain why you believe a D1 lynch benefits the maf the greatest?
@captiancookie

Well, in most games I've played, except for my early ones, I've always pushed for a D1 lynch.

I may be saying it more loudly here than in previous games, but that is because I'm trying to convince people who say no to a D1 lynch why we need to have a D1 lynch. Granted, there are more people who agree with me on this, so I understand why that would make you suspicious of me.

I would never try to rush a D1 lynch. I have no clue who to vote for yet. It's just the beginning of the game and I'd like to see more people talk before that happens. But this is usually the main discussion of D1. This is by far the slowest day of the game besides the arguing of whether to lynch or not. Since not a lot of people have been talking besides filling out the questionnaires, I'm just trying to get a discussion going- and it worked.

Can you explain why you believe a D1 lynch benefits the maf the greatest?
@Werelynx If a person is in town who just doesn't pitch in to the discussion, it doesn't mean they are being useless, they are probably using their role, lynching them would mean getting rid of that small amount of help.
Lynching a scummy person is slightly better, but as there is probably a bigger amount of town than mafia roles, there is a bigger chance it will be a townie, even IF the person is acting scummy.
@Werelynx If a person is in town who just doesn't pitch in to the discussion, it doesn't mean they are being useless, they are probably using their role, lynching them would mean getting rid of that small amount of help.
Lynching a scummy person is slightly better, but as there is probably a bigger amount of town than mafia roles, there is a bigger chance it will be a townie, even IF the person is acting scummy.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Werelynx

I have to agree with @CaptianCookie.
I used to be for d1 lynching as i thought that not lynching gave maf a free shot, and sure not lynching any night gives maf a free shot, not just d1/n1. Anytime we hit town when lynching it gives maf a free hit. So with D1 lynching we have no clue who is scum and most people don't really post but their questionnaires and a lot of fluff. Getting convo started is good and that's what this does, but it is very hard to hit maf day 1. Even if the person seems scummy, they could just be a misguided townie. But if I see reason to vote for someone to lynch on d1 then I will. Other than that i will abstain from voting day 1.
@Werelynx

I have to agree with @CaptianCookie.
I used to be for d1 lynching as i thought that not lynching gave maf a free shot, and sure not lynching any night gives maf a free shot, not just d1/n1. Anytime we hit town when lynching it gives maf a free hit. So with D1 lynching we have no clue who is scum and most people don't really post but their questionnaires and a lot of fluff. Getting convo started is good and that's what this does, but it is very hard to hit maf day 1. Even if the person seems scummy, they could just be a misguided townie. But if I see reason to vote for someone to lynch on d1 then I will. Other than that i will abstain from voting day 1.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149