Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello! I'm Rebecca, but call me Becca or Bear! I'm a girl and 18 years old ;3c

2. When are you around?
Uhh... it's very very shifty on times. It just depends on what is happening and who is occupying it. I'll, hopefully, warn when I'll be absent. I'm 2+ hours ahead of FR time

3. Do you like your role?

Yeah, I think it's nice. ^^

4. What's your personal meta?

It changes. As of late, I'm kind of quiet cause of what has been happening in my life. (ugh...give me my summer back...) But! When I manage to sniff out a mafia, I latch on...and I don't like to lynch unless I have the full picture. I also look at other ways for a lynch that is not always as common. (I almost lynched a mafia due to how many times they pinged me....if that gives you an idea how I play.)

5. Day one lynch?

Don't like it but I will do it.

6. You lead, or follow?

Depends on the situation.

7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!'

whoop
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello! I'm Rebecca, but call me Becca or Bear! I'm a girl and 18 years old ;3c

2. When are you around?
Uhh... it's very very shifty on times. It just depends on what is happening and who is occupying it. I'll, hopefully, warn when I'll be absent. I'm 2+ hours ahead of FR time

Yeah, I think it's nice. ^^

It changes. As of late, I'm kind of quiet cause of what has been happening in my life. (ugh...give me my summer back...) But! When I manage to sniff out a mafia, I latch on...and I don't like to lynch unless I have the full picture. I also look at other ways for a lynch that is not always as common. (I almost lynched a mafia due to how many times they pinged me....if that gives you an idea how I play.)

5. Day one lynch?

Don't like it but I will do it.

6. You lead, or follow?

Depends on the situation.

whoop
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1. Introduce Yourself:
I'm luxmold. Call me Lux.

2. When are you around?
When I'm around.
Yeah.
Eugh. I'm in no mood to type this.
5. Day one lynch?
No
6. You lead, or follow?
Lead
Bye.
1. Introduce Yourself:
I'm luxmold. Call me Lux.

2. When are you around?
When I'm around.
Yeah.
Eugh. I'm in no mood to type this.
5. Day one lynch?
No
6. You lead, or follow?
Lead
Bye.
1. Introduce Yourself:

I'm DuskyFlareon, but feel free to ca? me Dusky or DF. Genderless pronouns please.

2. When are you around?

Hmmm... usually after 16:30 till 22:00 on school days. On Sat/Sun, you might see me from 7:00 to 23:00. Note that I have volunteering on Sat from 15:00 to 17:00. +0.

Hmm... no comment here. AKA I'm not sure.

Quiwt, but reading everything, at least so far.

5. Day one lynch?

Yes. We get a discussion starter, and if we're really lucky, we take out a mafia.

6. You lead, or follow?

Let's be honest here, given my meta it can be fluid. Depends on what's going on.

...what?

1. Introduce Yourself:

I'm DuskyFlareon, but feel free to ca? me Dusky or DF. Genderless pronouns please.

2. When are you around?

Hmmm... usually after 16:30 till 22:00 on school days. On Sat/Sun, you might see me from 7:00 to 23:00. Note that I have volunteering on Sat from 15:00 to 17:00. +0.

Hmm... no comment here. AKA I'm not sure.

Quiwt, but reading everything, at least so far.

5. Day one lynch?

Yes. We get a discussion starter, and if we're really lucky, we take out a mafia.

6. You lead, or follow?

Let's be honest here, given my meta it can be fluid. Depends on what's going on.

...what?

He/him | FRT+1 x
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hi I'm With! She/Her pronouns please. Heads up, if I accidentally mess up your pronouns, I mean no offense, I simply lost track of who's using what.
2. When are you around?
Varies. I work on FR time, and post around 17:00-21:00, sometimes earlier.
I think so! It seems interesting.
I like to be involved in the conversation, but not overwhelm it. However, I'm new to non-rp Mafias so I'm still figuring out where I best fit.
5. Day one lynch?
Why not.
6. You lead, or follow?
Depends.
!!!
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hi I'm With! She/Her pronouns please. Heads up, if I accidentally mess up your pronouns, I mean no offense, I simply lost track of who's using what.
2. When are you around?
Varies. I work on FR time, and post around 17:00-21:00, sometimes earlier.
I think so! It seems interesting.
I like to be involved in the conversation, but not overwhelm it. However, I'm new to non-rp Mafias so I'm still figuring out where I best fit.
5. Day one lynch?
Why not.
6. You lead, or follow?
Depends.
!!!
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1. Introduce Yourself:
Revalis or Rev, she/her pronouns but neutral are cool too. I'm +8 FR time.

2. When are you around?
I check the thread sporadically during my waking hours.

Yosh

I make observations, try to follow a mix of logic and instinct, get stuff wrong, try to have a little fun

5. Day one lynch?
Not unless there's a good reason

6. You lead, or follow?
I'm usually off at the side. If I agree I'll go with the tide, but if I don't I'll speak up.

tumblr_n459qqFS571rgndfmo1_400.gif
1. Introduce Yourself:
Revalis or Rev, she/her pronouns but neutral are cool too. I'm +8 FR time.

2. When are you around?
I check the thread sporadically during my waking hours.

Yosh

I make observations, try to follow a mix of logic and instinct, get stuff wrong, try to have a little fun

5. Day one lynch?
Not unless there's a good reason

6. You lead, or follow?
I'm usually off at the side. If I agree I'll go with the tide, but if I don't I'll speak up.

tumblr_n459qqFS571rgndfmo1_400.gif
1. Introduce Yourself: Hey there! Gabriel or Gabe works for getting my attention, She/He/They pronouns are all valid for me! Still pretty new to this but looking to have some fun with it.

2. When are you around? Currently +3FR time and I have a full time job so usually weekdays I'm on at 05:00-07:00 and 17:00-19:00. Weekends I check in sporadically unless there's a festival or event that has me grinding in the Coli.

3. Do you like your role? I appreciate it. :)

4. What's your personal meta? You'll see~

5. Day one lynch? Prefer not to, I'd like to get the facts before any hasty decisions are made.

6. You lead, or follow? I lead when my expertise would be of use, until then I follow and support.

7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!' Better buy a telescope if you wanna see me then.
1. Introduce Yourself: Hey there! Gabriel or Gabe works for getting my attention, She/He/They pronouns are all valid for me! Still pretty new to this but looking to have some fun with it.

2. When are you around? Currently +3FR time and I have a full time job so usually weekdays I'm on at 05:00-07:00 and 17:00-19:00. Weekends I check in sporadically unless there's a festival or event that has me grinding in the Coli.

3. Do you like your role? I appreciate it. :)

4. What's your personal meta? You'll see~

5. Day one lynch? Prefer not to, I'd like to get the facts before any hasty decisions are made.

6. You lead, or follow? I lead when my expertise would be of use, until then I follow and support.

7. Space core says 'Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!' Better buy a telescope if you wanna see me then.
VVuEqNG.png
YhyeOBo.png
RvFC1IJ.png
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello! I am captiancookie. I go by any pronouns, but they/them are preferred.
2. When are you around?
My time is just FR time. I will check on here in the morning, after school, and before I go to bed, unless something comes up.
Yeah, it isn't the best though.
-Shrugging noises-
5. Day one lynch?
It helps in a way, but I generally wouldn't vote at all.
6. You lead, or follow?
I just stand by the sidelines and throw my thoughts at people, so neither I guess.
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
1. Introduce Yourself:
Hello! I am captiancookie. I go by any pronouns, but they/them are preferred.
2. When are you around?
My time is just FR time. I will check on here in the morning, after school, and before I go to bed, unless something comes up.
Yeah, it isn't the best though.
-Shrugging noises-
5. Day one lynch?
It helps in a way, but I generally wouldn't vote at all.
6. You lead, or follow?
I just stand by the sidelines and throw my thoughts at people, so neither I guess.
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1. Introduce Yourself:
TheNightDancer, easiest nicknames are Dancer and Night. I don't mind what pronouns you use and I generally use they/them when talking about other people, please tell me if that's not okay.
2. When are you around?
I'm FR+3, generally a little in the morning/early afternoon FR time and more in the evening.
Yeah.
I'm not great with reads but I'm trying to get better at them. The overly quiet and loud are generally suspicious to me.
5. Day one lynch?
I think yes since it generates conversation.
6. You lead, or follow?
Generally follow, but if I really see something, I might lead.
*pats space core* Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.
1. Introduce Yourself:
TheNightDancer, easiest nicknames are Dancer and Night. I don't mind what pronouns you use and I generally use they/them when talking about other people, please tell me if that's not okay.
2. When are you around?
I'm FR+3, generally a little in the morning/early afternoon FR time and more in the evening.
Yeah.
I'm not great with reads but I'm trying to get better at them. The overly quiet and loud are generally suspicious to me.
5. Day one lynch?
I think yes since it generates conversation.
6. You lead, or follow?
Generally follow, but if I really see something, I might lead.
*pats space core* Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
*walks in*
Hey guys, just woke up. Gonna read what's been said so far in a second. In the meantime, gonna fill out the questionnaire!

1. Introduce Yourself:

I'm Werelynx! You can call me Lynx, and I'm male (although I won't freak out if you accidentally call me "she", because it's happened before).

2. When are you around?

Today is going to be the exception because I'm currently on Thanksgiving Break. I would be in school right now because it's a Friday, however today I'll be here all day. But for a normal week, I'll technically be around from 13:00 to 18:00, although it'll be in spots because I have homework to work on, and my parents get mad if I spend all day on the internet.
On Saturday, I'll be around for pretty much the whole day... except for tomorrow, I'll be at a post-Thanksgiving dinner.

Yep! I spent all day Wednesday making pies and yesterday making kolaczki, so it's actually pretty fitting.

Lynch! Lynch every day, if you can. Remember that lynching is the town's offense, and the only way we can defeat the mafia. Other than that, my main strategy is to get a good idea of the players, their behavior, and their meta at the beginning of the game. This is because when I notice a change, I immediately get suspicious. Why would a usually calm and easy-going player suddenly become incredibly aggressive when being suspected?

5. Day one lynch?

YES! A lot of people look down on it because we don't have enough information. I used to believe D1 Lynches were too risky too. Here's the reasons why a D1 lynch is a good idea- first, it's a good way to cut down the number of inactive players so that we don't have to waste subs. Inactive players aren't helpful to us anyways. Second, we definitely get more information from every lynch. We see who thinks rationally about who to lynch, and who just jumps on the bandwagon and sheeps...

6. You lead, or follow?

...I'm not sure if I like this question. I never liked the whole "one townie leads" thing while everybody else just follows. Everybody should work like a team. But I know that it's just human nature to have one person take over while everyone follows... however I still get nervous about it sometimes because all we know, the town leader could actually be mafia.
Anyways, I'm not usually the "leader", although if nobody else is talking I'll try to get a discussion started.

You can't eat loaves of bread in space
or cookies, or pies, or kolaczki
they'll float away
I don't like space
*walks in*
Hey guys, just woke up. Gonna read what's been said so far in a second. In the meantime, gonna fill out the questionnaire!

1. Introduce Yourself:

I'm Werelynx! You can call me Lynx, and I'm male (although I won't freak out if you accidentally call me "she", because it's happened before).

2. When are you around?

Today is going to be the exception because I'm currently on Thanksgiving Break. I would be in school right now because it's a Friday, however today I'll be here all day. But for a normal week, I'll technically be around from 13:00 to 18:00, although it'll be in spots because I have homework to work on, and my parents get mad if I spend all day on the internet.
On Saturday, I'll be around for pretty much the whole day... except for tomorrow, I'll be at a post-Thanksgiving dinner.

Yep! I spent all day Wednesday making pies and yesterday making kolaczki, so it's actually pretty fitting.

Lynch! Lynch every day, if you can. Remember that lynching is the town's offense, and the only way we can defeat the mafia. Other than that, my main strategy is to get a good idea of the players, their behavior, and their meta at the beginning of the game. This is because when I notice a change, I immediately get suspicious. Why would a usually calm and easy-going player suddenly become incredibly aggressive when being suspected?

5. Day one lynch?

YES! A lot of people look down on it because we don't have enough information. I used to believe D1 Lynches were too risky too. Here's the reasons why a D1 lynch is a good idea- first, it's a good way to cut down the number of inactive players so that we don't have to waste subs. Inactive players aren't helpful to us anyways. Second, we definitely get more information from every lynch. We see who thinks rationally about who to lynch, and who just jumps on the bandwagon and sheeps...

6. You lead, or follow?

...I'm not sure if I like this question. I never liked the whole "one townie leads" thing while everybody else just follows. Everybody should work like a team. But I know that it's just human nature to have one person take over while everyone follows... however I still get nervous about it sometimes because all we know, the town leader could actually be mafia.
Anyways, I'm not usually the "leader", although if nobody else is talking I'll try to get a discussion started.

You can't eat loaves of bread in space
or cookies, or pies, or kolaczki
they'll float away
I don't like space
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1. Introduce Yourself:

Journey here. Most of you have seen me around. I'm a grill, but you can use whatever pronouns you like. I've been on the internet long enough to not care about that stuff.

2. When are you around?

I'm around randomly. I work at a grocers so my hours move around a lot. You're guaranteed to find me on later in the day. Usually up at stupid o' clock.

PRAISE TALOS.

Be jester > get lynched > laugh or be town > get lynched > laugh. I honestly hate being town though. I always get killed. ;c

5. Day one lynch?

Never in a million years. Mafia and third party are usually the only ones who benefits from that sort of thing.

6. You lead, or follow?

Both.

I'm going to go finish Portal 2 now, I bought it during the sales and am enjoying replaying it. Glados is a meanie.
1. Introduce Yourself:

Journey here. Most of you have seen me around. I'm a grill, but you can use whatever pronouns you like. I've been on the internet long enough to not care about that stuff.

2. When are you around?

I'm around randomly. I work at a grocers so my hours move around a lot. You're guaranteed to find me on later in the day. Usually up at stupid o' clock.

PRAISE TALOS.

Be jester > get lynched > laugh or be town > get lynched > laugh. I honestly hate being town though. I always get killed. ;c

5. Day one lynch?

Never in a million years. Mafia and third party are usually the only ones who benefits from that sort of thing.

6. You lead, or follow?

Both.

I'm going to go finish Portal 2 now, I bought it during the sales and am enjoying replaying it. Glados is a meanie.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149