Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 148 149
I'm going to be off for lunch, but it would be great if someone could do a list of people and their votes for people today.

(e.g. XXXX---jumped on bandwagon immediately without explaning
XXX---suggested the lynch
XXX---said they would be voting but still hasn't voted yet
... etc)

If nobody does it then I'll see if I can do it.
I've got to work on my Personal Project (thing that we're supposed to do over the last six months, due in 2 weeks that I barely started) when I come back though. Don't tempt me XD
I'm going to be off for lunch, but it would be great if someone could do a list of people and their votes for people today.

(e.g. XXXX---jumped on bandwagon immediately without explaning
XXX---suggested the lynch
XXX---said they would be voting but still hasn't voted yet
... etc)

If nobody does it then I'll see if I can do it.
I've got to work on my Personal Project (thing that we're supposed to do over the last six months, due in 2 weeks that I barely started) when I come back though. Don't tempt me XD
jghAv2V.png
Unrelated fluff but this talk of color names reminds me of this [img]https://gipsygeek.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/doghouse-diaries-color-stereotype.png[/img] *shrugs*
Unrelated fluff but this talk of color names reminds me of this

doghouse-diaries-color-stereotype.png

*shrugs*
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I think I'm substituting @Beheaded @Combtaystic @Sleepygnostic and @luckgandor in the next day phase if they don't put up some activity but I don't have enough substitutes.
I think I'm substituting @Beheaded @Combtaystic @Sleepygnostic and @luckgandor in the next day phase if they don't put up some activity but I don't have enough substitutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Werelynx
I'm half asleep. I more or less just woke up. My color recognising function + color vocab hasn't been properly activated yet.

edit: Fixed spelling. Rip me.
@Werelynx
I'm half asleep. I more or less just woke up. My color recognising function + color vocab hasn't been properly activated yet.

edit: Fixed spelling. Rip me.
jghAv2V.png
@Beheaded
Make one of your awesome spreadsheets for this game. Pleeease. <3
@Beheaded
Make one of your awesome spreadsheets for this game. Pleeease. <3
jghAv2V.png
@Werelynx
Idk man. I'm a girl and when people go like, "that's tangerine," I'm like, "lol, you mean orange?" I do like the photo though.
@Werelynx
Idk man. I'm a girl and when people go like, "that's tangerine," I'm like, "lol, you mean orange?" I do like the photo though.
I supposed we're all voting for Chifuyuki then? Okay. This is the first time I've voted for a Day 1 lynch in ages. But I have a thing against inactive players. Rude to both their fellow players and the mods.

I'd be more than happy to vote for the other inactives the next day too if Fil can't replace them. Down with inactives!
I supposed we're all voting for Chifuyuki then? Okay. This is the first time I've voted for a Day 1 lynch in ages. But I have a thing against inactive players. Rude to both their fellow players and the mods.

I'd be more than happy to vote for the other inactives the next day too if Fil can't replace them. Down with inactives!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@luxmold
Yeah it's just a stereotype that isn't always true. I'm a boy and i'm usually very specific with colors. My favorites are lime, lavender, grape, sea foam, and cherry red.
@luxmold
Yeah it's just a stereotype that isn't always true. I'm a boy and i'm usually very specific with colors. My favorites are lime, lavender, grape, sea foam, and cherry red.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Journey [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2016-11-26 19:14:53] Also, part of me is screaming that this is just an easy inactive mislynch for scum, which makes me reluctant to join the bandwagon. Why choose someone who hasn't posted in more than a month (aka probably not on FR anymore) to lynch, knowing that they won't be able to defend themselves? Shouldn't we be doing this the other way round, where we let the inactive inactives be replaced, while lynching the people who have been posting on FR, but not on this thread? If we ping the active inactives and put pressure on them using lynch votes, we might be able to encourage them to speak up and talk some more. [/quote] I think we should be voting for one of the more recent posters who haven't posted here yet.
@Journey
StormDreamer wrote on 2016-11-26:
Also, part of me is screaming that this is just an easy inactive mislynch for scum, which makes me reluctant to join the bandwagon.

Why choose someone who hasn't posted in more than a month (aka probably not on FR anymore) to lynch, knowing that they won't be able to defend themselves? Shouldn't we be doing this the other way round, where we let the inactive inactives be replaced, while lynching the people who have been posting on FR, but not on this thread?

If we ping the active inactives and put pressure on them using lynch votes, we might be able to encourage them to speak up and talk some more.

I think we should be voting for one of the more recent posters who haven't posted here yet.
jghAv2V.png
I'm a bit reluctant to vote for Beheaded though since I want them to make that spreadsheet XD
I'm a bit reluctant to vote for Beheaded though since I want them to make that spreadsheet XD
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 148 149