Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active. 'Ello. I am Cognitive. You may call me what you will. I don't have a preferred pronoun. I am +3 hrs FRT. I'll be most active around 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT on the weekdays, and randomly on the weekends.

2. Do you recognize anyone else here? I recognize a good many of you. Howdy!

3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got? I am!

4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle) It varies depending on how many people are in the game and how active everyone is. I tend to be more vocal when there are less people, but I like to try and voice my opinions.

5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why? I try to look for patterns or else inconsistencies from players. This game will be interesting with so many different alignments!

6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches? I am for day one lynches.

7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why? Those who go back and forth a lot in their opinions. I also tend to find those who are overly defensive to be suspicious.

8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather? Nope

9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai? He's the vampire idol!

10. Optional crumbing space. No crumbs!
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active. 'Ello. I am Cognitive. You may call me what you will. I don't have a preferred pronoun. I am +3 hrs FRT. I'll be most active around 17:00 FRT to 21:00 FRT on the weekdays, and randomly on the weekends.

2. Do you recognize anyone else here? I recognize a good many of you. Howdy!

3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got? I am!

4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle) It varies depending on how many people are in the game and how active everyone is. I tend to be more vocal when there are less people, but I like to try and voice my opinions.

5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why? I try to look for patterns or else inconsistencies from players. This game will be interesting with so many different alignments!

6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches? I am for day one lynches.

7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why? Those who go back and forth a lot in their opinions. I also tend to find those who are overly defensive to be suspicious.

8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather? Nope

9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai? He's the vampire idol!

10. Optional crumbing space. No crumbs!
vV5jbm.png
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
Hey! I'm Raya36 but I go by Ray or Raya. I go by she/her. I'm 8 hours behind frt. Expect me to be most active on weekends and after school hours.

2. Do you recognize anyone else here?
I recognize most.

3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?
Yes!

4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)
I try not to but I tend to be quiet in mafia games. I'm working on being more vocal though.

5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?
Reading through posts and looking for things that are off.

6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches?
For. It sucks to accidentally lynch a towny but it's necessary to give us something to start with.

7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?
Overly defensive players or players who seem to be holding back information like they are scared to slip up and say something they shouldn't.

8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather?
Nope.

9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai?
Everything

10. Optional crumbing space.
Nothing
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
Hey! I'm Raya36 but I go by Ray or Raya. I go by she/her. I'm 8 hours behind frt. Expect me to be most active on weekends and after school hours.

I recognize most.

Yes!

I try not to but I tend to be quiet in mafia games. I'm working on being more vocal though.

Reading through posts and looking for things that are off.

For. It sucks to accidentally lynch a towny but it's necessary to give us something to start with.

Overly defensive players or players who seem to be holding back information like they are scared to slip up and say something they shouldn't.

Nope.

Everything

Nothing
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Call me Beheaded! They / Them is appreciated, and I'm exactly on FRT. My schedule is kind of wild, but I'm around from 8:00-22:00FRT

A lot of you. Heheh.

Pretty happy. c:

Be vague and come up with conspiracy theories. I tend to change playstyles sometimes, which I will in this game. Think of it as an experiment,

Staring at everyone until I find something that contradicts themselves. Then I go in for the kill. it's a way to make people uncomfortable. I'm also known for watching voting patterns.

I'm generally neutral in this area.

OuO I find everyone suspicious. I make theories I keep in my head, and it ends up ruining me.

Nope. :^)

You'll see in my essay.

OuO

Oh by the way.
Spreadsheet. The right one.
Call me Beheaded! They / Them is appreciated, and I'm exactly on FRT. My schedule is kind of wild, but I'm around from 8:00-22:00FRT

A lot of you. Heheh.

Pretty happy. c:

Be vague and come up with conspiracy theories. I tend to change playstyles sometimes, which I will in this game. Think of it as an experiment,

Staring at everyone until I find something that contradicts themselves. Then I go in for the kill. it's a way to make people uncomfortable. I'm also known for watching voting patterns.

I'm generally neutral in this area.

OuO I find everyone suspicious. I make theories I keep in my head, and it ends up ruining me.

Nope. :^)

You'll see in my essay.

OuO

Oh by the way.
Spreadsheet. The right one.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
[b]1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.[/b] Name's Rex, call me that, Alphyn, Alph, Rory, Milkshakes, whatever floats your boat, really. The same goes for pronouns, I'll roll with whatever. I'm FR+3, and most active during the evenings. I'm a college student, so there may be times where my schoolwork will take up most of my spare time. [b]2. Do you recognize anyone else here?[/b] Pretty much everyone except like three of you. If this is the first time we've met, hello! I promise you I don't bite. [b]3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?[/b] I love my role. Tbh I'm not very happy with my alignment because it sounds like it requires more thinking than I had originally expected going into this. If push comes to shove I'll drop out, but for now I'll play what I'm dealt. [b]4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)[/b] Spontaneous and ever-changing. I like making questionnaires and staging random interviews when things get slow. I'm always trying to push more conversation, because scum hide in silence. Trust no one, and question everything. [b]5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?[/b] If I know you very well I'll likely make attempts to cross-reference your meta. If not I'll just have my eyes peeled for common scumtells and inconsistencies. [b]6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches?[/b] Always for day 1 lynches. Lynching is our only weapon against the mafia, so by not using it we're making ourselves into sitting ducks. [b]7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?[/b] People who are inconsistent/flip-floppy in their beliefs. Also people who post a lot but whose posts lack content. [b]8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather?[/b] Nope. [b]9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai?[/b] Fawning over people makes me uncomfortable. He's the same as everyone else around here, it's just that he's the one behind the control panel at the end of the day. [b]10. Optional crumbing space.[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9ec8eefb1d5ad472cb6ae779e8aaaa65/tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif[/img]
Name's Rex, call me that, Alphyn, Alph, Rory, Milkshakes, whatever floats your boat, really. The same goes for pronouns, I'll roll with whatever. I'm FR+3, and most active during the evenings. I'm a college student, so there may be times where my schoolwork will take up most of my spare time.

Pretty much everyone except like three of you. If this is the first time we've met, hello! I promise you I don't bite.

I love my role. Tbh I'm not very happy with my alignment because it sounds like it requires more thinking than I had originally expected going into this. If push comes to shove I'll drop out, but for now I'll play what I'm dealt.

Spontaneous and ever-changing. I like making questionnaires and staging random interviews when things get slow. I'm always trying to push more conversation, because scum hide in silence. Trust no one, and question everything.

If I know you very well I'll likely make attempts to cross-reference your meta. If not I'll just have my eyes peeled for common scumtells and inconsistencies.

Always for day 1 lynches. Lynching is our only weapon against the mafia, so by not using it we're making ourselves into sitting ducks.

People who are inconsistent/flip-floppy in their beliefs. Also people who post a lot but whose posts lack content.

Nope.

Fawning over people makes me uncomfortable. He's the same as everyone else around here, it's just that he's the one behind the control panel at the end of the day.

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Beheaded
I'm not even going to start on what you put under crumb drops for me, but I clearly have posted twice (well now three times but whatever). I said hello and then I posted the questionnaire.
@Beheaded
I'm not even going to start on what you put under crumb drops for me, but I clearly have posted twice (well now three times but whatever). I said hello and then I posted the questionnaire.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Call me Daybreak/Day ^^ I identify as female but it doesn't bother me if you use the wrong pronouns. I'm in FR time, I'm usually active in evenings to just after rollover but I'm in and out during the day.

Quite a few, some from Doors and some from the one other mafia game I'm in so far lol

I'm happy to play at all :D But my role is a lot cooler than I thought it would be ^^

I like to figure out people's roles. That really only helps me when I know what alignment all the roles have though... so it probably doesn't apply here. Other than that, I like to write down claims and sometimes unusual phrases or actions.

I tend to question peoples' reads. It helps me make my own decisions based on their reasoning, and it also lets me figure out if maybe people have more information than I do. People that point fingers without good reasons can also come off as scum to me, so it's my favored method of scumhunting.

Usually for.

Two extremes: Lurkers and overposters. People that lead the conversation are ok. People that say way too much without actually saying anything kind of make me think they're trying to bury their actual thoughts in a wave of useless information. Lurkers are kinda self-explanatory. Either they're town who isn't helping, or they're mafia observing to kill us later.

Not that I know of, unless I mess up horribly. Also, question: Isn't godfather helpful to mafia? He wouldn't be negative utility then, unless I've misunderstood the term :<

He's cute and playful and I like him :3

wats a crumb ._. im new to forum mafia help
Call me Daybreak/Day ^^ I identify as female but it doesn't bother me if you use the wrong pronouns. I'm in FR time, I'm usually active in evenings to just after rollover but I'm in and out during the day.

Quite a few, some from Doors and some from the one other mafia game I'm in so far lol

I'm happy to play at all :D But my role is a lot cooler than I thought it would be ^^

I like to figure out people's roles. That really only helps me when I know what alignment all the roles have though... so it probably doesn't apply here. Other than that, I like to write down claims and sometimes unusual phrases or actions.

I tend to question peoples' reads. It helps me make my own decisions based on their reasoning, and it also lets me figure out if maybe people have more information than I do. People that point fingers without good reasons can also come off as scum to me, so it's my favored method of scumhunting.

Usually for.

Two extremes: Lurkers and overposters. People that lead the conversation are ok. People that say way too much without actually saying anything kind of make me think they're trying to bury their actual thoughts in a wave of useless information. Lurkers are kinda self-explanatory. Either they're town who isn't helping, or they're mafia observing to kill us later.

Not that I know of, unless I mess up horribly. Also, question: Isn't godfather helpful to mafia? He wouldn't be negative utility then, unless I've misunderstood the term :<

He's cute and playful and I like him :3

wats a crumb ._. im new to forum mafia help
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
can someone explain godfather/miller roles?
can someone explain godfather/miller roles?
@FretfulSardines

A miller is a town role that shows up as mafia when investigated. A godfather is a mafia role that shows up as town when investigated.
@FretfulSardines

A miller is a town role that shows up as mafia when investigated. A godfather is a mafia role that shows up as town when investigated.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@FretfulSardines
godfather: mafia who shows up as town to seer (detective)
Miller: like godfather, but town that shows up as mafia

@DaybreakStorm
Crumb: hint to your ability/role/alignment
@FretfulSardines
godfather: mafia who shows up as town to seer (detective)
Miller: like godfather, but town that shows up as mafia

@DaybreakStorm
Crumb: hint to your ability/role/alignment
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
OH WOw i did not know what crumb was
OH WOw i did not know what crumb was
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118