Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118
One spicy juicy questionnaire coming up!
One spicy juicy questionnaire coming up!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Nerasis

I have received my team chat
@Nerasis

I have received my team chat
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
Apparently nobody cares about me on my team chat lol
Apparently nobody cares about me on my team chat lol
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @ BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm Alrighty kiddos, here's my lil intro quiz for ya. Enjoy, and I'll be filling it out myself as soon as I get the chance. [code] [b]1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.[/b] [b]2. Do you recognize anyone else here?[/b] [b]3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?[/b] [b]4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)[/b] [b]5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?[/b] [b]6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches?[/b] [b]7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?[/b] [b]8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather?[/b] [b]9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai?[/b] [b]10. Optional crumbing space.[/b][/code]
@Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @ BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm

Alrighty kiddos, here's my lil intro quiz for ya. Enjoy, and I'll be filling it out myself as soon as I get the chance.

Code:
[b]1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.[/b] [b]2. Do you recognize anyone else here?[/b] [b]3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?[/b] [b]4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)[/b] [b]5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?[/b] [b]6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches?[/b] [b]7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?[/b] [b]8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather?[/b] [b]9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai?[/b] [b]10. Optional crumbing space.[/b]
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
You can call me Madi! she/her. Im in Eastern time zone. I will be most active friday nights and weekends, it is really hard for me to go on during school, as i am taking IB and its soccer season.

2. Do you recognize anyone else here?
Quite a few of people in multiple mafias

3. Are you happy with the role/alignment you got?
Yes!! its so cool (thank u Nera)

4. What's your personal meta? (meta=playstyle)
Not really sure? This is my second mafia game (and the first was never finished :P) I try to be helpful and contribute whenever possible but sometimes its hard as im not very experienced.

5. What's your preferred method of scumhunting, and why?
Not sure-- im not super familiar and i can't really help with this stuff

6. Are you for or against day 1 lynches?
Depends on how much evidence is given

7. What type of players do you find the most suspicious, and why?
People who lurk and just vote on lynches?

8. Are you a negative utility, such as a miller or godfather?
nada!

9. What do you like most about Nera-senpai?
what isnt to like *dreamy sigh*

10. Optional crumbing space.
nope
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active.
You can call me Madi! she/her. Im in Eastern time zone. I will be most active friday nights and weekends, it is really hard for me to go on during school, as i am taking IB and its soccer season.

Quite a few of people in multiple mafias

Yes!! its so cool (thank u Nera)

Not really sure? This is my second mafia game (and the first was never finished :P) I try to be helpful and contribute whenever possible but sometimes its hard as im not very experienced.

Not sure-- im not super familiar and i can't really help with this stuff

Depends on how much evidence is given

People who lurk and just vote on lynches?

nada!

what isnt to like *dreamy sigh*

nope
Bliz, Blizzard or Blizzardwing. neutral or male. time zone is private. 14:00-19:00

too many of you

hehe

I'm not very talkative. My chattiness depends on the situation. If I don't feel that my presence is needed or appreciated, I will be very quiet. If I feel I am valued as a player, I'll be more talkative. I am quick to anger as that's really the only thing i can feel anymore. I can lash out if i feel threatened, pressured or am upset. I'm more of an observer then a talker.

I observe. Why? Because I'm not useful for anything else

for

i don't know

I don't believe so

I'm not a fan

why bother? You're all going to be sus of me no matter what I do.
Bliz, Blizzard or Blizzardwing. neutral or male. time zone is private. 14:00-19:00

too many of you

hehe

I'm not very talkative. My chattiness depends on the situation. If I don't feel that my presence is needed or appreciated, I will be very quiet. If I feel I am valued as a player, I'll be more talkative. I am quick to anger as that's really the only thing i can feel anymore. I can lash out if i feel threatened, pressured or am upset. I'm more of an observer then a talker.

I observe. Why? Because I'm not useful for anything else

for

i don't know

I don't believe so

I'm not a fan

why bother? You're all going to be sus of me no matter what I do.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'm Nera-senpai, everyone's favourite vampire idol! He/him.

Yes. I recognize you guys from my spreadsheet. Your names are all there all lovely and neat ^_^

Yes. Being a vampire idol suits me, some would say :3

Drink blood, love all my fans, be creepy, powerful and fabulous ;3

Laying traps! They never see them coming ;3

For! Lynch every day! ENTERTAIN ME!

Hmm, the players that I've marked down as evil on my spreadsheet look preeettty suspicious to me! :D

What do you think? ;3

I like how he looks when he's just defeated a powerful enemy. He was so awesome in the fight against his arch-rival Rinessa when he finally defeated her - it's a shame she's back now, though :c

Premature hype for my bakery themed mafia starting some time next year ;3
I'm Nera-senpai, everyone's favourite vampire idol! He/him.

Yes. I recognize you guys from my spreadsheet. Your names are all there all lovely and neat ^_^

Yes. Being a vampire idol suits me, some would say :3

Drink blood, love all my fans, be creepy, powerful and fabulous ;3

Laying traps! They never see them coming ;3

For! Lynch every day! ENTERTAIN ME!

Hmm, the players that I've marked down as evil on my spreadsheet look preeettty suspicious to me! :D

What do you think? ;3

I like how he looks when he's just defeated a powerful enemy. He was so awesome in the fight against his arch-rival Rinessa when he finally defeated her - it's a shame she's back now, though :c

Premature hype for my bakery themed mafia starting some time next year ;3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
I filled out the entire form and then pasted something over it :I my luck in a nutshell lol I'll fill it out in the morning
I filled out the entire form and then pasted something over it :I my luck in a nutshell lol I'll fill it out in the morning
banner_grimm.png
Hi I'm TerribleUsername but you can all me Terrible, Username, User or Nidd. I prefer female pronouns or gender unnatural. I'll be most active on the weekends but during the weak I'll be on after 3:30 my time or 4:30 fr time.

I recognize quite a few people form the last mafia game I played.

Yeah I like it I feel like I'm going to get really confused with my abilitys.

I haven't really played to many mafia games but I like to keep track of everyone's role claims.

Keeping track of everyone's claims (as stated before) I like it because you can catch people in their own lies

I'm against most of the time you don't have enough information to get a good lynch.

People are to fast to put out information or who try to hard to prove their insentient. (I have this from Town of Selma)

Is this question trying to ask role? If it isn't or is I am not.

To many thing to pick between.

I'll pass
Hi I'm TerribleUsername but you can all me Terrible, Username, User or Nidd. I prefer female pronouns or gender unnatural. I'll be most active on the weekends but during the weak I'll be on after 3:30 my time or 4:30 fr time.

I recognize quite a few people form the last mafia game I played.

Yeah I like it I feel like I'm going to get really confused with my abilitys.

I haven't really played to many mafia games but I like to keep track of everyone's role claims.

Keeping track of everyone's claims (as stated before) I like it because you can catch people in their own lies

I'm against most of the time you don't have enough information to get a good lynch.

People are to fast to put out information or who try to hard to prove their insentient. (I have this from Town of Selma)

Is this question trying to ask role? If it isn't or is I am not.

To many thing to pick between.

I'll pass
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active. I'm luxmold, as you can see if you look to the left of this post. I usually go by Lux though. she/her, and I'm +3 ft. Weekends I'm pretty active, from 5ft - 19ft. Weekdays are a bit harder though since I applied for a job after school because I need money. >>;; You can expect me on sporadically between 3ft-12ft though because I got some bs classes/ lunch to play on my phone. Hopefully it doesn't die and deCIDES TO CONNECT TO THE WIFI FOR ONCE.

No. All of you are strangers to me. I know almost all of you

I'm happy with any role that's a power role.

I talk. A lot. Expect me to be pretty active and suspicious of people. If anyone's suspicious then expect me to either defend them or pressure them, depends if I'm the one with the suspicion or not.

Who knows. Usually I go by their posts/ the content within them.

Ew

All of you because you are.

I don't like to think so.

Uhm, what's not to love about my favorite vampire idol?

I tried to steal the powers of a god and failed horribly so now I am the crumbs.
1. Introduce yourself. Include nicknames, preferred pronouns, time zone, and when we can expect you to be most active. I'm luxmold, as you can see if you look to the left of this post. I usually go by Lux though. she/her, and I'm +3 ft. Weekends I'm pretty active, from 5ft - 19ft. Weekdays are a bit harder though since I applied for a job after school because I need money. >>;; You can expect me on sporadically between 3ft-12ft though because I got some bs classes/ lunch to play on my phone. Hopefully it doesn't die and deCIDES TO CONNECT TO THE WIFI FOR ONCE.

No. All of you are strangers to me. I know almost all of you

I'm happy with any role that's a power role.

I talk. A lot. Expect me to be pretty active and suspicious of people. If anyone's suspicious then expect me to either defend them or pressure them, depends if I'm the one with the suspicion or not.

Who knows. Usually I go by their posts/ the content within them.

Ew

All of you because you are.

I don't like to think so.

Uhm, what's not to love about my favorite vampire idol?

I tried to steal the powers of a god and failed horribly so now I am the crumbs.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118