Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
I'm glad the real game is up now. The preliminary phase was fun but it was really exhausting after awhile, which is sort of why I dropped out of that after I was possessed. Maybe I should have stuck around for a better idea of everyone's alignments, but whatever.
I'm glad the real game is up now. The preliminary phase was fun but it was really exhausting after awhile, which is sort of why I dropped out of that after I was possessed. Maybe I should have stuck around for a better idea of everyone's alignments, but whatever.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@luxmold
Rebecca #3 accepts this plan. Next time we shall not fail!
@luxmold
Rebecca #3 accepts this plan. Next time we shall not fail!
Let the real fun and havoc begin
Let the real fun and havoc begin
@luxmold

Agreed! It does offer some insight and probability as to were everyone may stand which is good honestly. I've always been an analytical person. Guess that is why I am so eager to dig, and dig deep to figure things out ya know?

Though I honestly don't remember doing a questionnaire in the preliminary phase. Correct me if I am wrong or perhaps I am having memory lapses. But I just don't believe we did those yet.
@luxmold

Agreed! It does offer some insight and probability as to were everyone may stand which is good honestly. I've always been an analytical person. Guess that is why I am so eager to dig, and dig deep to figure things out ya know?

Though I honestly don't remember doing a questionnaire in the preliminary phase. Correct me if I am wrong or perhaps I am having memory lapses. But I just don't believe we did those yet.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
is anyone here experienced in making questionaires?

if you're making one including how you were possessed, if you were at all, would be good to add :o

i would but i dont really know what to put on
is anyone here experienced in making questionaires?

if you're making one including how you were possessed, if you were at all, would be good to add :o

i would but i dont really know what to put on
@Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm

Okay, I've sent out all the team chats now! The system I explained for them in the intro thread isn't set in stone - I might just keep everyone in these teams, depending on how things go.

Let me know if you've received two links, or if you haven't received one!
@Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm

Okay, I've sent out all the team chats now! The system I explained for them in the intro thread isn't set in stone - I might just keep everyone in these teams, depending on how things go.

Let me know if you've received two links, or if you haven't received one!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Yeah, we need a questionnaire.
Yeah, we need a questionnaire.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@Nerasis
could you explain the rules for editing/deleting posts? sorry some people have diff rules and i just want to make sure that im not breaking them
@Nerasis
could you explain the rules for editing/deleting posts? sorry some people have diff rules and i just want to make sure that im not breaking them
@Rangiku
Yes exactly!

Ah but, we never did a questionnaire. Nera said that we should do it in the into thread just to get it out of the way, but no one ever did~!
@Rangiku
Yes exactly!

Ah but, we never did a questionnaire. Nera said that we should do it in the into thread just to get it out of the way, but no one ever did~!
@FretfulSardines
Editing is fine, but no deleting(unless it's a double post)!
@FretfulSardines
Editing is fine, but no deleting(unless it's a double post)!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118