Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
@beheaded one of those poor souls was me. RIP me.

But because of that, I do have some info on probability of peoples' alignments and/or their route of possession, which I suspect do have some effect on what role you have. On the other hand, considering the cipher we had to decode, it probably won't not be an a=b situation, which renders my hard work absolutely useless. RIP me again.
@beheaded one of those poor souls was me. RIP me.

But because of that, I do have some info on probability of peoples' alignments and/or their route of possession, which I suspect do have some effect on what role you have. On the other hand, considering the cipher we had to decode, it probably won't not be an a=b situation, which renders my hard work absolutely useless. RIP me again.
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
Oops I read @luxmold 's post, which tagged beheaded-, and I just copied-

See above lux :')
Oops I read @luxmold 's post, which tagged beheaded-, and I just copied-

See above lux :')
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
@DaybreakStorm

Well, at least you're more determined then me. I took a look at page one and cried, feeling to Salem.

RIP you.
@DaybreakStorm

Well, at least you're more determined then me. I took a look at page one and cried, feeling to Salem.

RIP you.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
Salem feels you too. ;)

@DaybreakStorm
I am so sorry for your loss. Of time and of your soul. May they find peace in the next life, should you believe in that kinda thing.

Lol but, since I was there for most of it, I kinda have a feel about who has what alignment. :^) Some were more obvious than others, so all your work probably wasn't useless. It'll give you a general idea of what to expect from people.
@Beheaded
Salem feels you too. ;)

@DaybreakStorm
I am so sorry for your loss. Of time and of your soul. May they find peace in the next life, should you believe in that kinda thing.

Lol but, since I was there for most of it, I kinda have a feel about who has what alignment. :^) Some were more obvious than others, so all your work probably wasn't useless. It'll give you a general idea of what to expect from people.
@luxmold

I actually haven't gotten any sold hits on who is what alignment is since everyone was still pretty random on their actions in the preliminary phase. Though I think Nera was mentioning our alignments can change depending on which groups we get stuck with and what actions we take, which can cause a lot of chaos and confusion. Though honestly, that may make things a little more interesting if albeit more difficult.
@luxmold

I actually haven't gotten any sold hits on who is what alignment is since everyone was still pretty random on their actions in the preliminary phase. Though I think Nera was mentioning our alignments can change depending on which groups we get stuck with and what actions we take, which can cause a lot of chaos and confusion. Though honestly, that may make things a little more interesting if albeit more difficult.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Beheaded
Here's the full player list as it appears on my spreadsheet:
1 Leremis
2 Beheaded
3 LittleFirefly
4 Cognitive
5 Raya36
6 TanakaTheWarlock
7 Gwendolyn
8 BlueAlphyn885
9 Blizzardwing
10 ChaoticKagura
12 luxmold
13 Rangiku
14 Crowlich
15 Fil
16 Teddybears
17 Me c:
18 Rosetta248
19 anika
20 StormDreamer
21 Journey is kewl
22 xspideray
23 TheNightDancer
25 FretfulSardines
26 TerribleUsername
27 Revalis
28 DaybreakStorm
@Beheaded
Here's the full player list as it appears on my spreadsheet:
1 Leremis
2 Beheaded
3 LittleFirefly
4 Cognitive
5 Raya36
6 TanakaTheWarlock
7 Gwendolyn
8 BlueAlphyn885
9 Blizzardwing
10 ChaoticKagura
12 luxmold
13 Rangiku
14 Crowlich
15 Fil
16 Teddybears
17 Me c:
18 Rosetta248
19 anika
20 StormDreamer
21 Journey is kewl
22 xspideray
23 TheNightDancer
25 FretfulSardines
26 TerribleUsername
27 Revalis
28 DaybreakStorm
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Rangiku
Well yeah, but our starting alignments are important right now ya know? Ah but, Nera gave some pretty good hints that let me figure out who would be in the general good/ bad area. For example, some people would get burned if they stepped into the creepy pool because the spirit that possessed them was dark, and the person wasn't dead. lol, you were also allowed to bath in the nice pool after starting in the creepy one which was pretty obvious ;)

Also, some of the flavor pointed at things going "wrong" with a particular attempt at possession, which definitely leads to one making assumptions. I mean like, the whole touching the orb thing leaves a lot of question marks towards alignments, along with the people who didn't participate in the intro, so, yeah. I don't have many, but I think I can guess a few.
@Rangiku
Well yeah, but our starting alignments are important right now ya know? Ah but, Nera gave some pretty good hints that let me figure out who would be in the general good/ bad area. For example, some people would get burned if they stepped into the creepy pool because the spirit that possessed them was dark, and the person wasn't dead. lol, you were also allowed to bath in the nice pool after starting in the creepy one which was pretty obvious ;)

Also, some of the flavor pointed at things going "wrong" with a particular attempt at possession, which definitely leads to one making assumptions. I mean like, the whole touching the orb thing leaves a lot of question marks towards alignments, along with the people who didn't participate in the intro, so, yeah. I don't have many, but I think I can guess a few.
...I gave the wrong sheet, didn't I.

I'll get it in a second, right now I'm gonna...

die.
...I gave the wrong sheet, didn't I.

I'll get it in a second, right now I'm gonna...

die.
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded [quote name="Nerasis" date=2016-10-17 19:46:41] Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! [b]Spreadsheets count as OOT for this game, and will not be allowed.[/b] [/quote]
@Beheaded
Nerasis wrote on 2016-10-17:
Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! Spreadsheets count as OOT for this game, and will not be allowed.
@luxmold

Oh, thanks.

...less work for me. No more spreadsheet.
@luxmold

Oh, thanks.

...less work for me. No more spreadsheet.
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118