Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
@Rangiku

Thank you for understanding. I understand your points too. I hope your able to heal from this.

@Leremis

Thank you for understanding. I'm trying to explain people that it will be that way if they vote for me lol. I guess it doesn't matter now anyways.

@Nerasis

Please add me for the refresh too!
@Rangiku

Thank you for understanding. I understand your points too. I hope your able to heal from this.

@Leremis

Thank you for understanding. I'm trying to explain people that it will be that way if they vote for me lol. I guess it doesn't matter now anyways.

@Nerasis

Please add me for the refresh too!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248

Thank you Rose. I appreciate the kind words. <3

I feel better today. Decided to play more Pokemon Sun last night after things settled here then got some sleep and I am not feeling the pressure like I was then. With the game going into a partial restart, I am fairly certain it will get off on a better leg from there.
@Rosetta248

Thank you Rose. I appreciate the kind words. <3

I feel better today. Decided to play more Pokemon Sun last night after things settled here then got some sleep and I am not feeling the pressure like I was then. With the game going into a partial restart, I am fairly certain it will get off on a better leg from there.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

No problem! <3

I feel the same way honestly.

Ohhhh you have Pokemon Sun?! I have moon! :D
@Rangiku

No problem! <3

I feel the same way honestly.

Ohhhh you have Pokemon Sun?! I have moon! :D
@Rosetta248

I think quite a few of us ended up with some souring after effects of yesterdays bout. :/

I doooo. :O I already beat the game; just doing the side story stuff now and catching Pokemon I've missed. I also started with Rowlet and managed to get another Rowlet via GTS by trading a Passimmian. I swear even for level 22 roughly, that SOS thing is annoying and kept giving my over level 50 team a hard time. @.@
@Rosetta248

I think quite a few of us ended up with some souring after effects of yesterdays bout. :/

I doooo. :O I already beat the game; just doing the side story stuff now and catching Pokemon I've missed. I also started with Rowlet and managed to get another Rowlet via GTS by trading a Passimmian. I swear even for level 22 roughly, that SOS thing is annoying and kept giving my over level 50 team a hard time. @.@
@Rangiku

Oooo! I'm not done with the game yet because I'm savoring it.
@Rangiku

Oooo! I'm not done with the game yet because I'm savoring it.
@Rosetta248

I am actually pushing through it first story-wise then going back and getting what I missed. I just finished the side story and caught the UBs as well as some Pokemon I was missing to fill out my Dex.

Just training now so I can wack the Elite Four a second time. xD
@Rosetta248

I am actually pushing through it first story-wise then going back and getting what I missed. I just finished the side story and caught the UBs as well as some Pokemon I was missing to fill out my Dex.

Just training now so I can wack the Elite Four a second time. xD
@Rangiku

Good luck! :D
@Rangiku

Good luck! :D
@anika
You can have junior back.
@anika
You can have junior back.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

>:3c
@Nerasis

>:3c
For those waiting for the reset; it will be happening next year after Spy's Venom.
For those waiting for the reset; it will be happening next year after Spy's Venom.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118