Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 ... 6006 6007
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 7th Quarter Quell!

For those unaware, every 25 games, we have a Quarter Quell with a special theme to mark the occasion!

The First Quarter Quell was "All Stars", where all the past winners (at the time) were put into 2 Glorious Games! The winners were Nie Li (Tales of Demons and Gods and Chara (Undertale)

The Second Quarter Quell was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", where you entered your all-time favourite character along with yourself. The winners were Nyx (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and Stormcatcher (Flight Rising).

The Third Quarter Quell was "Redemption", where all the characters who got last place were put into 2 Amazing Games! The winners were The 2nd Doctor (Doctor Who) and Pantskat/Karkat (Homestuck). The Unfortunate tributes who managed to get last place again were Alix (Miraculous Ladybug) and America (Hetalia).

The Fourth Quarter Quell was "OC What You Did There!", where you could enter whatever 2 OCs you wanted! The winners were nightsurgeon's Jay, and thePurple's Chimera.

The Fifth Quarter Quell was "Haters Gonna Hate!", where you entered 2 characters from the same fandom that were either characters you hated, or the fandom as a whole hated. The winners were Vaughn (Harvest Moon) and Trubbish (Pokemon)

The Sixth Quarter Quell was "Real-Life Hunger Games!", where you entered actual people/characters based on real people! The Winners were Gordon Ramsey and Bob Ross.

For this 7th Quarter Quell however, we're bringing back the very first Quarter Quell- All Stars!
Where previous winners will go head to head in two games (one on Thursday and one on Friday), to see which two tributes will be the best of the best!

However, there's only room for 96 tributes, so unfortunately, not every winner could get in. But if you were in the FHG Discord server last night (which if you haven't joined yet, you should XD), you witnessed me revealing which tributes got in! And now I have sorted them into their respective games, (mostly) sorted by fandom!

Thursday:

Ryouta Mitarai Danganronpa
Cagney Carnation, Cuphead
Jasper, Steven Universe
Sour Cream, Steven Universe
Torbjörn, Overwatch
Junkrat, Overwatch
The Hatbox Ghost, The Haunted Mansion
Walter Strickler, Trollhunters
Ludo, Star Vs the Forces of Evil
Strongarm, Transformers
Princess Carolyn, Bojack Horseman
Jerry, Rick and Morty
The Final Pam, Monster Factory
Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove
Professor Ratigan, The Great Mouse Detective
Clancee, Ninjago
Cinnamon Cookie, Cookie Run
Professor Layton, Professor Layton
Professor Chaos, South Park
Pidge, Voltron
Prince Lotor, Voltron
Noire, Fire Emblem
Ares, Fire Emblem
Chrom, Fire Emblem
Sakura, Fire Emblem
Undyne, Undertale
Calliope, Homestuck
Mack, Nefarious
Mal, Lumberjanes
Jack, Newsies
Puro, Changed
Loser, Battle for Dream Island
Captain Cold, DC
Maddy, Runemarks
Evey, V for Vendetta
Stormcatcher, Flight Rising
Shadowbinder, Flight Rising
The 2nd Doctor, Doctor Who
Cisco Ramon, CW's The Flash
Briarlight, Warrior Cats
Finn, Star Wars
Rey, Star Wars
Captain Picard, Star Trek;
Noob Saibot, Mortal Kombat
Scorpion, Mortal Kombat
Hermione, Harry Potter
Charles, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Uniqua, Backyardigans

Friday:

Lillie, Pokemon
Vaniluxe, Pokemon
Shiny Mega Metagross, Pokemon
Brendan, Pokemon
Kaede Akamatsu Danganronpa
Kazuichi Souda, Danganronpa;
Rantaro, Danganronpa
Kokichi Oma Danganronpa
Seven, Mystic Messenger
Atsuko Kagari, Little Witch Academia
Akira, Wixoss
Hisoka Morow, Hunter X Hunter
Alpha, MapleStory
Yun, Yona of the Dawn
Amon, Legend of Korra
Gumi, Vocaloid;
Vaughn, Harvest Moon
Momo Yaoyorozu, Boku no Hero Academia
Denki Kaminari, Boku no Hero Academia
Seto, Mekakucity Actors
Nina, Crush Crush
Idate, Ice Scream
Giorno Giovanna, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Jonathan Joestar, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Norway, Hetalia
Greece, Hetalia
Marie, Splatoon
Madam Red, Black Butler
Suzaku, Code Geass
Soul Evans Soul Eater
Edea Lee, Bravely Default
Zelda, Legend of Zelda
Xe'ra, World of Warcraft
Teostra, Monster Hunter
White Fatalis, Monster Hunter
Natsuki, Summer Wars
Haru Okumura, Persona 5
Taranza, Kirby
Ezio, Assasin’s Creed
The Lotus, Warframe
Lydia, Skyrim
VanossGaming, Youtube
Gordon Ramsay
Merrill, Dragon Age
Kieth, Resident Evil
Lani Haluki, The Unwanteds
Hornet, Hollow Knight
Webber, Don't Starve

So what does that mean for everyone here? Well rather than fill in your form like normal, all you have to do is mention your ping preferences for both games.

If you also happen to have any custom events, those are also welcome!

And if you were hoping to have a proper vanilla game and aren't really interested in this Quarter Quell, that's ok, see you next week for spot openings for Game 175!

Also as mentioned before, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

May the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Arkaness @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @Tsuwabuki @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @Shiromori @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Skedaddles @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic @Springaling406 @Eijiro @Anemonevernalis @Dragongem23 @Greyh0und @Amalgamdragon @Rivertyl @Mediaeumbra @xNEVERLANDx @Swagolor @Enemy @YouOldSerpent @PinkyDaPinkSlime @MagicMistle @HimikoTheMage @Abyssdrake @Fenni4Ever @GiantPandroid @Ventoux @Kuuruusu @Kittyg145 @Calyypso @RavynVA @LittleHoneyBee @Requacy

@cashewMemetastic @orangesunrise Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 7th Quarter Quell!

For those unaware, every 25 games, we have a Quarter Quell with a special theme to mark the occasion!

The First Quarter Quell was "All Stars", where all the past winners (at the time) were put into 2 Glorious Games! The winners were Nie Li (Tales of Demons and Gods and Chara (Undertale)

The Second Quarter Quell was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", where you entered your all-time favourite character along with yourself. The winners were Nyx (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and Stormcatcher (Flight Rising).

The Third Quarter Quell was "Redemption", where all the characters who got last place were put into 2 Amazing Games! The winners were The 2nd Doctor (Doctor Who) and Pantskat/Karkat (Homestuck). The Unfortunate tributes who managed to get last place again were Alix (Miraculous Ladybug) and America (Hetalia).

The Fourth Quarter Quell was "OC What You Did There!", where you could enter whatever 2 OCs you wanted! The winners were nightsurgeon's Jay, and thePurple's Chimera.

The Fifth Quarter Quell was "Haters Gonna Hate!", where you entered 2 characters from the same fandom that were either characters you hated, or the fandom as a whole hated. The winners were Vaughn (Harvest Moon) and Trubbish (Pokemon)

The Sixth Quarter Quell was "Real-Life Hunger Games!", where you entered actual people/characters based on real people! The Winners were Gordon Ramsey and Bob Ross.

For this 7th Quarter Quell however, we're bringing back the very first Quarter Quell- All Stars!
Where previous winners will go head to head in two games (one on Thursday and one on Friday), to see which two tributes will be the best of the best!

However, there's only room for 96 tributes, so unfortunately, not every winner could get in. But if you were in the FHG Discord server last night (which if you haven't joined yet, you should XD), you witnessed me revealing which tributes got in! And now I have sorted them into their respective games, (mostly) sorted by fandom!

Thursday:

Ryouta Mitarai Danganronpa
Cagney Carnation, Cuphead
Jasper, Steven Universe
Sour Cream, Steven Universe
Torbjörn, Overwatch
Junkrat, Overwatch
Walter Strickler, Trollhunters
Ludo, Star Vs the Forces of Evil
Strongarm, Transformers
Princess Carolyn, Bojack Horseman
Jerry, Rick and Morty
The Final Pam, Monster Factory
Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove
Professor Ratigan, The Great Mouse Detective
Clancee, Ninjago
Cinnamon Cookie, Cookie Run
Professor Layton, Professor Layton
Professor Chaos, South Park
Pidge, Voltron
Prince Lotor, Voltron
Noire, Fire Emblem
Ares, Fire Emblem
Chrom, Fire Emblem
Sakura, Fire Emblem
Undyne, Undertale
Calliope, Homestuck
Mack, Nefarious
Mal, Lumberjanes
Jack, Newsies
Puro, Changed
Loser, Battle for Dream Island
Captain Cold, DC
Maddy, Runemarks
Evey, V for Vendetta
Stormcatcher, Flight Rising
Shadowbinder, Flight Rising
The 2nd Doctor, Doctor Who
Cisco Ramon, CW's The Flash
Briarlight, Warrior Cats
Finn, Star Wars
Rey, Star Wars
Captain Picard, Star Trek;
Noob Saibot, Mortal Kombat
Scorpion, Mortal Kombat
Hermione, Harry Potter
Charles, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Uniqua, Backyardigans

Friday:

Lillie, Pokemon
Vaniluxe, Pokemon
Shiny Mega Metagross, Pokemon
Brendan, Pokemon
Kaede Akamatsu Danganronpa
Kazuichi Souda, Danganronpa;
Rantaro, Danganronpa
Kokichi Oma Danganronpa
Seven, Mystic Messenger
Atsuko Kagari, Little Witch Academia
Akira, Wixoss
Hisoka Morow, Hunter X Hunter
Alpha, MapleStory
Yun, Yona of the Dawn
Amon, Legend of Korra
Gumi, Vocaloid;
Vaughn, Harvest Moon
Momo Yaoyorozu, Boku no Hero Academia
Denki Kaminari, Boku no Hero Academia
Seto, Mekakucity Actors
Nina, Crush Crush
Idate, Ice Scream
Giorno Giovanna, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Jonathan Joestar, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Norway, Hetalia
Greece, Hetalia
Marie, Splatoon
Madam Red, Black Butler
Suzaku, Code Geass
Soul Evans Soul Eater
Edea Lee, Bravely Default
Zelda, Legend of Zelda
Xe'ra, World of Warcraft
Teostra, Monster Hunter
White Fatalis, Monster Hunter
Natsuki, Summer Wars
Haru Okumura, Persona 5
Taranza, Kirby
Ezio, Assasin’s Creed
The Lotus, Warframe
Lydia, Skyrim
VanossGaming, Youtube
Gordon Ramsay
Merrill, Dragon Age
Kieth, Resident Evil
Lani Haluki, The Unwanteds
Hornet, Hollow Knight
Webber, Don't Starve

So what does that mean for everyone here? Well rather than fill in your form like normal, all you have to do is mention your ping preferences for both games.

If you also happen to have any custom events, those are also welcome!

And if you were hoping to have a proper vanilla game and aren't really interested in this Quarter Quell, that's ok, see you next week for spot openings for Game 175!

Also as mentioned before, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

May the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Arkaness @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @Tsuwabuki @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @Shiromori @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Skedaddles @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic @Springaling406 @Eijiro @Anemonevernalis @Dragongem23 @Greyh0und @Amalgamdragon @Rivertyl @Mediaeumbra @xNEVERLANDx @Swagolor @Enemy @YouOldSerpent @PinkyDaPinkSlime @MagicMistle @HimikoTheMage @Abyssdrake @Fenni4Ever @GiantPandroid @Ventoux @Kuuruusu @Kittyg145 @Calyypso @RavynVA @LittleHoneyBee @Requacy

@cashewMemetastic @orangesunrise Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2019-06-08 10:34:14" ] The Hatbox Ghost, The Haunted Mansion [/quote] LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
LadyPlague wrote on 2019-06-08 10:34:14:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
9YRpk.gif
TIjrq.gif
ZSzFu.gif
olOOJ.gif
Kj2QN.gif
CfSHO.gif
bioXB.gif
Uimkd.gif
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 16 | she/her | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Ping me for all of Thursday's game!
Ping me for all of Thursday's game!
BcRJQQl.png
both games please!
both games please!
6NVXdeC.png2uIwT2j.png
@Ladyplague
Sadly I am unable to join for this round due to camp
@Ladyplague
Sadly I am unable to join for this round due to camp
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Awh, really? None of my winners? [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] (Jokes aside, I'd love to be pinged at the start for both days.)
Awh, really? None of my winners?

(Jokes aside, I'd love to be pinged at the start for both days.)
Df20wTr.png
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES Cagen is in there!!!!

I'm not gon watch this time (I usually do that to cheer my tribs on, but I'm not really in the Cuphead fandom anymore, so I don't really feel like it's worth my time to cheer on a tribute from a fandom I got kinda bored of)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES Cagen is in there!!!!

I'm not gon watch this time (I usually do that to cheer my tribs on, but I'm not really in the Cuphead fandom anymore, so I don't really feel like it's worth my time to cheer on a tribute from a fandom I got kinda bored of)
♥ ♠ Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Prolly an ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori ♦ ♣
♥ ♠ +2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy is my life ♦ ♣
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Please ping me for both games!
I need to watch both my MK boys (Noob and Scorpion) and Norway compete
Please ping me for both games!
I need to watch both my MK boys (Noob and Scorpion) and Norway compete
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LadyPlague Ping me in the beginning for Friday and when the Lotus dies.
@LadyPlague Ping me in the beginning for Friday and when the Lotus dies.
Rip, my one win isn't there
@LadyPlague Ping me until everyone from these fandoms dies:
Danganronpa, Overwatch, Homestuck, Nefarious, Hetalia, Gordon Ramsey
(is this how you do ping preferences?)
Rip, my one win isn't there
@LadyPlague Ping me until everyone from these fandoms dies:
Danganronpa, Overwatch, Homestuck, Nefarious, Hetalia, Gordon Ramsey
(is this how you do ping preferences?)
i like danganronpa- come join my danganronpa discord!
also please buy my dragons
Apparel/Gene Wish List
1 2 ... 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 ... 6006 6007