Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor - Main Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@CAWncave
Rebecca #2 thinks that Rebecca #4 has nothing to worry about since she knows Rebecca #4 is only following the rules.

@LittleFirefly
Rebecca #2 snickers because she likes Rebecca #3's req the best.
@CAWncave
Rebecca #2 thinks that Rebecca #4 has nothing to worry about since she knows Rebecca #4 is only following the rules.

@LittleFirefly
Rebecca #2 snickers because she likes Rebecca #3's req the best.
@CAWncave

Hrmph. It may come across as rude, but is it really so bad that I'm trying to get stuff done? If people get caught up in their post reqs and merely roleplay, we'll never get out of here.

Also, your caps lock is hurting my eyes. Is there some way to fulfill your post req without having caps lock on 85% of the time.

@Combtaystic

We're allowed to move around, right? I'd like to look around the kitchen.
@CAWncave

Hrmph. It may come across as rude, but is it really so bad that I'm trying to get stuff done? If people get caught up in their post reqs and merely roleplay, we'll never get out of here.

Also, your caps lock is hurting my eyes. Is there some way to fulfill your post req without having caps lock on 85% of the time.

@Combtaystic

We're allowed to move around, right? I'd like to look around the kitchen.
@luxmold

The dead friend was rebecca #0, the progenitor.

@anika

You look in the kitchen, but are disgusted by the smell of blood and rotting flesh, turning around immediately. It appears the only ones who may be un-phased by such a smell would be someone accustomed to dealing with blood or a small child who has not yet learned what that smell comes from.

@Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @Fil @Starwindrider

Everyone else hears anika's screams and are not permitted to posting about searching the kitchen unless they meet the requirements, in order to not single out those who do should they not want to be revealed.
@luxmold

The dead friend was rebecca #0, the progenitor.

@anika

You look in the kitchen, but are disgusted by the smell of blood and rotting flesh, turning around immediately. It appears the only ones who may be un-phased by such a smell would be someone accustomed to dealing with blood or a small child who has not yet learned what that smell comes from.

@Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @Fil @Starwindrider

Everyone else hears anika's screams and are not permitted to posting about searching the kitchen unless they meet the requirements, in order to not single out those who do should they not want to be revealed.
@Combtaystic
;-;

Can I search the bed room then?
@Combtaystic
;-;

Can I search the bed room then?
@anika @Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @luxmold @Fil @Starwindrider

Suddenly, a dim light comes from the main room. Going back to investigate, it appears the TV set has somehow turned on, even without electricity in the building. All it displays is static.

You can now see in the main room. There is a bookshelf, a couch, the TV, the door to the balcony, the door to the bathroom, the door to the kitchen, a door to the bedroom and the front door.
@anika @Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @luxmold @Fil @Starwindrider

Suddenly, a dim light comes from the main room. Going back to investigate, it appears the TV set has somehow turned on, even without electricity in the building. All it displays is static.

You can now see in the main room. There is a bookshelf, a couch, the TV, the door to the balcony, the door to the bathroom, the door to the kitchen, a door to the bedroom and the front door.
@luxmold

The bedroom door is locked.
@luxmold

The bedroom door is locked.
@Combtaystic
Ah yes. Of course it is. Can I rummage through the couch then?
@Combtaystic
Ah yes. Of course it is. Can I rummage through the couch then?
I'm sorry I did not post much yesterday, guys. I did not realize how short the days were. I will read through the thread and the last one and when I'm caught up I'll post my thoughts.
I'm sorry I did not post much yesterday, guys. I did not realize how short the days were. I will read through the thread and the last one and when I'm caught up I'll post my thoughts.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@luxmold

you find some old chip crumbs and a note.

Do you wish to read the note in private or in front of the others?
@luxmold

you find some old chip crumbs and a note.

Do you wish to read the note in private or in front of the others?
Also I keep forgetting my post req I'm sorry...well actually not really but whatever.
Also I keep forgetting my post req I'm sorry...well actually not really but whatever.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63