Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Undead Trivia FINAL
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Day 14: IMDb tells me Day of the Dead, so it must be correct, right...

Thank you for hosting this! It's been a really fun way to win prizes, and also to get some tips for good horror movies/games/comics!
Day 14: IMDb tells me Day of the Dead, so it must be correct, right...

Thank you for hosting this! It's been a really fun way to win prizes, and also to get some tips for good horror movies/games/comics!
DmlTJ6X.png
Day of the Dead. Thanks for hosting such a terrific event!
Day of the Dead. Thanks for hosting such a terrific event!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Day of the Dead (1985)

Happy RoR and thanks for hosting.

Also...that Rotten Tomatoes quote...that is one of the most sophisticated ways Iv'e ever read to say 'terrible'.
Day of the Dead (1985)

Happy RoR and thanks for hosting.

Also...that Rotten Tomatoes quote...that is one of the most sophisticated ways Iv'e ever read to say 'terrible'.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Cheystar Day of the Dead! Thank you soo much for running this, it was a great time and a fun thread.
@Cheystar Day of the Dead! Thank you soo much for running this, it was a great time and a fun thread.
jvTgQEX.png
Day of the Dead Totally not copying again...>_>...<_<
Day of the Dead Totally not copying again...>_>...<_<
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Most of the zombie extras in this film were Pittsburgh residents who volunteered to help in the film. What's the film?

Day of the Dead
Most of the zombie extras in this film were Pittsburgh residents who volunteered to help in the film. What's the film?

Day of the Dead
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Day of the Dead.

Thank you for hosting and for the new stuff to check out ^^ Enjoy the last of the Riot!
Day of the Dead.

Thank you for hosting and for the new stuff to check out ^^ Enjoy the last of the Riot!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
You've all made this game a lot of fun, and at times I've laughed out loud *cough @Gedhyr @VioletWhirlwind* and made my dogs look at me like I'm out of my mind laughing at a computer, so thank you all for playing along, and I'll definitely bring it back in the future.

But I think we've killed off (pun intended) the zombie genre, so I definitely know we will have a new subject. :)

Remember, you all are also getting tickets in the raffles, so good luck to everyone - I hope you all win!! OK, so I'm biased. ;)

You've all made this game a lot of fun, and at times I've laughed out loud *cough @Gedhyr @VioletWhirlwind* and made my dogs look at me like I'm out of my mind laughing at a computer, so thank you all for playing along, and I'll definitely bring it back in the future.

But I think we've killed off (pun intended) the zombie genre, so I definitely know we will have a new subject. :)

Remember, you all are also getting tickets in the raffles, so good luck to everyone - I hope you all win!! OK, so I'm biased. ;)

9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

Final Question
"Most of the zombie extras in this film were Pittsburgh residents who volunteered to help in the film. What's the film?"

Answer: The 1985 film "The Day of the Dead"

Thanks for a great week of trivia! :)
@Cheystar

Final Question
"Most of the zombie extras in this film were Pittsburgh residents who volunteered to help in the film. What's the film?"

Answer: The 1985 film "The Day of the Dead"

Thanks for a great week of trivia! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Cheystar

Happy to be of service. ;D

*grabs grappling gun and zips off*

Happy Halloween! And remember to terminate every zombie in sight! XD
@Cheystar

Happy to be of service. ;D

*grabs grappling gun and zips off*

Happy Halloween! And remember to terminate every zombie in sight! XD
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58