Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Faeyra
If you have any questions about anything, just ping me! I'd be glad to help you out.
@Faeyra
If you have any questions about anything, just ping me! I'd be glad to help you out.
@faerya ooh. I wish you luck, hopefully this will be an interesting game as a newb!
@faerya ooh. I wish you luck, hopefully this will be an interesting game as a newb!
banner_grimm.png
1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?

Hi! I'm Vrykolakas but you can call me Vry! I'm on FR time and I'm usually on from 16-22 but sometimes earlier if I want to sneak on during school.

2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got?

Yup!

3.) What's your personal meta?

Mostly help out with things, I never get aggressive unless I feel confident enough to push things, but even so it's not that intense.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?

Sure I guess, I mean I've never heard the term anti-town but judging by the context I assume they're different ^^;

5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch?

They're necessary I believe.

6.) Do you own any pets?

Unfortunately no. Wish I did though.

7.) Free space!

*yawn* I wish I didn't have to wake up so early in the morning, it's Monday and I'm already tired...
1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times?

Hi! I'm Vrykolakas but you can call me Vry! I'm on FR time and I'm usually on from 16-22 but sometimes earlier if I want to sneak on during school.

Yup!

Mostly help out with things, I never get aggressive unless I feel confident enough to push things, but even so it's not that intense.

4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior?

Sure I guess, I mean I've never heard the term anti-town but judging by the context I assume they're different ^^;

They're necessary I believe.

6.) Do you own any pets?

Unfortunately no. Wish I did though.

7.) Free space!

*yawn* I wish I didn't have to wake up so early in the morning, it's Monday and I'm already tired...
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@luxmold Thanks lol, I'll need the help

@xspiderray Haha thanks! I hope so too :D
@luxmold Thanks lol, I'll need the help

@xspiderray Haha thanks! I hope so too :D
Accent Shop Here
Hello, everyone. I see a questionnaire has been posted, so let me get this going.

1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times? I am Cognitive! I don't much mind any nicknames you'd like to call me. I am most active between 17:00 FRT and 22:00 FRT because of work and family.
2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got? I am!
3.) What's your personal meta? I try to voice my opinions, and work things through. I tend to look for patterns in behavior.
4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior? I think anti-town behavior might be more someone who is giving up or not trying.
5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch? I think D1 lynches can be useful. I'm not going to randomly select someone, but go with what I see through the discussion.
6.) Do you own any pets? I have a dog, cat, and bird.
7.) Free space! Boop.
Hello, everyone. I see a questionnaire has been posted, so let me get this going.

1.) What's your name and do you have any nicknames you want us to call you by? What are your activity times? I am Cognitive! I don't much mind any nicknames you'd like to call me. I am most active between 17:00 FRT and 22:00 FRT because of work and family.
2.) Are you happy with the role and dog you got? I am!
3.) What's your personal meta? I try to voice my opinions, and work things through. I tend to look for patterns in behavior.
4.) Do you think there's a difference between "scummy" and "anti-town" behavior? I think anti-town behavior might be more someone who is giving up or not trying.
5.) How do you feel about a D1 lynch? I think D1 lynches can be useful. I'm not going to randomly select someone, but go with what I see through the discussion.
6.) Do you own any pets? I have a dog, cat, and bird.
7.) Free space! Boop.
vV5jbm.png
Hey everyone! Sorry about not getting on earlier. The power has been on and off all day and has been picking the worst possible moments to go out. Every time I opened up google and started to type something for my homework that is due tomorrow the power went out. Dx Anyway, filling out the questionnaire now.
Hey everyone! Sorry about not getting on earlier. The power has been on and off all day and has been picking the worst possible moments to go out. Every time I opened up google and started to type something for my homework that is due tomorrow the power went out. Dx Anyway, filling out the questionnaire now.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
I'm Raya36 but Ray or Raya are fine. My activity time can be all iver the place. I have school and a weekend job. I don't get on at all at work and at school I only get on occasionally and if I do I likely won't post, I'll just use the time to catch up with what I missed and write any posts when I get home. I'm online quite a bit when I'm home but I tend to lurk. (I'm trying to get out of that habit!) I'm 8 hours behind FRT.
Yeah. It's different from what I'm used to though.
I like to read through things many times and find solid proof before accusing someone or lynching. My biggest thing to work on is my tendency to lurk.
For sure. Someone who's scummy could just be wording things bad while anti-town behavior would be clearly against town.
I think they're necessary but I don't particularly like them (as I said before I like solid proof which is uncommon on D1).
6.) Do you own any pets?
A really fluffy and cute calico cat. I love dogs as well but unfortunately don't have one. Mostly because my cat would hate me if I ever got one. She almost clawed my face off when she saw a dog outside... I'd hate to see what she would do if she had to live with one.
7.) Free space!
@/vivafariy Agreed! Cats are better!
I'm Raya36 but Ray or Raya are fine. My activity time can be all iver the place. I have school and a weekend job. I don't get on at all at work and at school I only get on occasionally and if I do I likely won't post, I'll just use the time to catch up with what I missed and write any posts when I get home. I'm online quite a bit when I'm home but I tend to lurk. (I'm trying to get out of that habit!) I'm 8 hours behind FRT.
Yeah. It's different from what I'm used to though.
I like to read through things many times and find solid proof before accusing someone or lynching. My biggest thing to work on is my tendency to lurk.
For sure. Someone who's scummy could just be wording things bad while anti-town behavior would be clearly against town.
I think they're necessary but I don't particularly like them (as I said before I like solid proof which is uncommon on D1).
6.) Do you own any pets?
A really fluffy and cute calico cat. I love dogs as well but unfortunately don't have one. Mostly because my cat would hate me if I ever got one. She almost clawed my face off when she saw a dog outside... I'd hate to see what she would do if she had to live with one.
7.) Free space!
@/vivafariy Agreed! Cats are better!
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Friendly warning I'll probably call people by their full username or a small nickname from it lol
Friendly warning I'll probably call people by their full username or a small nickname from it lol
banner_grimm.png

I'm active from 16 FT - 23 FT, and from 6 FT -7 FT.
You can call me Comba. People butcher my username too often, so just use that.

Yup! I'm a little surprised, but it breaks my 9/10 times I'm XX role in mafia games curse!

I play a lot of these games, and have many strategies. More often than not, I'll be the one suspected, but most of the time I get out of it. I'll read any updates as long as it's not 100 alerts.

Yup. Scumbags are scummy, but not directly harming anyone. Anti-town does both.

No.

6.) Do you own any pets?

Yup, a dog named Remi, and (used to) have a cat named Yato.

7.) Free space!

FREEEEEEEEEEE SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm active from 16 FT - 23 FT, and from 6 FT -7 FT.
You can call me Comba. People butcher my username too often, so just use that.

Yup! I'm a little surprised, but it breaks my 9/10 times I'm XX role in mafia games curse!

I play a lot of these games, and have many strategies. More often than not, I'll be the one suspected, but most of the time I get out of it. I'll read any updates as long as it's not 100 alerts.

Yup. Scumbags are scummy, but not directly harming anyone. Anti-town does both.

No.

6.) Do you own any pets?

Yup, a dog named Remi, and (used to) have a cat named Yato.

7.) Free space!

FREEEEEEEEEEE SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Combtaystic
Would you care to elaborate as to why you're against a D1 lynch?
@Combtaystic
Would you care to elaborate as to why you're against a D1 lynch?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58