Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230306/23030558_350.png[/img] [i]”Welcome everyone! We've got a new set here so be careful walking around this is gonna get crazy.”[/i] A small Coatl captures your attention, and with a shy smile she continues. [i]”I'm the new intern, course no one told me I'd be on the show, but ya know,”[/i] she sighed [i]”I never get told anything!”[/i] She lead you to a large office room, filled with tons of characters from your favorite shows, books and movies. You shoot Toto a curious glance. [i]”O-oh, did you not notice when I surveyed you, that you got assigned a person? Well look, friend, you're casted for the part! Congrats. Oh, oh here's the boss, take a seat and he’ll explain what's going on.”[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/210105/21010480p.png?mtime=V8GJmgAAJPA.png[/img] “Alright everyone gather up! Seems there's been a change in the script, and there are [i]actual killers [/i]in this group. Crazy right, I know. Soooo, Queen Pup thought it’d be a riot if I pitted you all against each other in her sad replica of a Hunger Games island to let you all duke it out.” He paused, heaving a sigh. “I don't make the rules I just follow them. Like you all will do. Come with me and I'll show you to where you need to go!” He filed out of the room then, leading you all to a large open space just a few miles up the way, it was hastily put together and are those….fake trees? “Yeah yeah, Pup’s pretty lazy. She only took about ten or so minutes to get this all set up but oh well.” He shrugged, looking to you all now. “Alright, starting now, I'll be leaving you all to do your thing. The killers know who they are, but not everyone knows who they are. Those who are innocent must try and find these killers before they kill you and wreck your show, got it?” He looked sternly to a few faces of the group “And I don't wanna be cleaning up your mess got it, you make it you clean it.” Ahem “That being said I'll head off now, but things have changed a little. Our Stylists have all elected to drop out, now that this is a death game, but Toto remains, so I'll hand it over to her. I'll see those who survive!” With that the Coatl took to the air, leaving you all alone in the wilderness with a very excited little dragon. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/230306/23030558p.png[/img] [i]”okay guys! See me? I'm an untouchable NPC, meaning no one can hurt me! Isn't that cool. However, I can't stop you all from hurting yourselves. Every night you can vote to lynch someone you believe to be the bad guys, but the bad guys can also kill every night, how scary?! Buuuuuut, I'm a neutral party here, so, alongside the vote to kill someone you can vote to talk to me and I may just help you out.”[/i] She giggled, then shooed you all away. [i]”Go! Go! Go! Go kill everyone trying to find the baddies!!!!”[/i] ________________________ Players: Werelynx [s]Littlefirefly[/s] [b]Died N2[/b] [color=green]Rin Okumura, Town[/color] Shadowlugia711 Silverwinter Quamosthy Stormdreamer VivaFariy [s]LordMalak[/s] [b]Murdered N2[/b] [color=green]Captain America, Town[/color] Rosetta248 Childofnaga Sansationalmew KanayaChopin TheHeroicOne [s]Marchhare[/s] [b]Murdered N1[/b] [color=green]March Hare, Town[/color] Cognitive Smolperidot Nerasis [s]Reynutocx[/s] [b]lynched N2[/b] [color=crimson]Edward Elric, Mafia[/color] Taxahasman Gwendolyn RavenWolf Anika Frayxing [s]Jumpscared[/s] [b]Died N1[/b] [color=magenta]Deadpool, Survivor[/color] Replacements: Kapara Luxmold Ladyplague Spectators: Lyxla Ambrose Sonyaaxel Craneoflores Xspideray Epioth Links: Discussion--- here Signups--- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1965440]here[/url] Lynch--- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1975899]here[/url] EOD1--[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1975901/26]here[/url] EON1--[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1975901/28]here[/url] _____________ [b] Day 0 starts now, and will end 9/15 around 16:30 FR time. Toto may be consulted. [/b] [size=1]@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman @gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared @kapara @luxmold @ladyplague @lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth[/size] [/center]
23030558_350.png

”Welcome everyone! We've got a new set here so be careful walking around this is gonna get crazy.” A small Coatl captures your attention, and with a shy smile she continues. ”I'm the new intern, course no one told me I'd be on the show, but ya know,” she sighed ”I never get told anything!”
She lead you to a large office room, filled with tons of characters from your favorite shows, books and movies. You shoot Toto a curious glance.
”O-oh, did you not notice when I surveyed you, that you got assigned a person? Well look, friend, you're casted for the part! Congrats. Oh, oh here's the boss, take a seat and he’ll explain what's going on.”
21010480p.png?mtime=V8GJmgAAJPA.png
“Alright everyone gather up! Seems there's been a change in the script, and there are actual killers in this group. Crazy right, I know. Soooo, Queen Pup thought it’d be a riot if I pitted you all against each other in her sad replica of a Hunger Games island to let you all duke it out.”
He paused, heaving a sigh.
“I don't make the rules I just follow them. Like you all will do. Come with me and I'll show you to where you need to go!”
He filed out of the room then, leading you all to a large open space just a few miles up the way, it was hastily put together and are those….fake trees?
“Yeah yeah, Pup’s pretty lazy. She only took about ten or so minutes to get this all set up but oh well.” He shrugged, looking to you all now.
“Alright, starting now, I'll be leaving you all to do your thing. The killers know who they are, but not everyone knows who they are. Those who are innocent must try and find these killers before they kill you and wreck your show, got it?”
He looked sternly to a few faces of the group
“And I don't wanna be cleaning up your mess got it, you make it you clean it.”
Ahem
“That being said I'll head off now, but things have changed a little. Our Stylists have all elected to drop out, now that this is a death game, but Toto remains, so I'll hand it over to her. I'll see those who survive!”
With that the Coatl took to the air, leaving you all alone in the wilderness with a very excited little dragon.

23030558p.png
”okay guys! See me? I'm an untouchable NPC, meaning no one can hurt me! Isn't that cool. However, I can't stop you all from hurting yourselves. Every night you can vote to lynch someone you believe to be the bad guys, but the bad guys can also kill every night, how scary?! Buuuuuut, I'm a neutral party here, so, alongside the vote to kill someone you can vote to talk to me and I may just help you out.”
She giggled, then shooed you all away.
”Go! Go! Go! Go kill everyone trying to find the baddies!!!!”

Players:
Werelynx
Littlefirefly Died N2 Rin Okumura, Town
Shadowlugia711
Silverwinter
Quamosthy
Stormdreamer
VivaFariy
LordMalak Murdered N2 Captain America, Town
Rosetta248
Childofnaga
Sansationalmew
KanayaChopin
TheHeroicOne
Marchhare Murdered N1 March Hare, Town
Cognitive
Smolperidot
Nerasis
Reynutocx lynched N2 Edward Elric, Mafia
Taxahasman
Gwendolyn
RavenWolf
Anika
Frayxing
Jumpscared Died N1 Deadpool, Survivor

Replacements:
Kapara
Luxmold
Ladyplague

Spectators:
Lyxla
Ambrose
Sonyaaxel
Craneoflores
Xspideray
Epioth

Links:
Discussion--- here
Signups--- here
Lynch--- here

EOD1--here
EON1--here

Day 0 starts now, and will end 9/15 around 16:30 FR time.
Toto may be consulted.

@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman
@gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared
@kapara @luxmold @ladyplague
@lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth

Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
woooooooooooop

hello everyone!!!
woooooooooooop

hello everyone!!!
HELLO HELLO~~~
HELLO HELLO~~~
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Hello everyone! Excited to start. Hope you all got characters you wanted! Since we have no leads yet, guess we should just sit back with some cactus juice or soda or whatever and try to get some reads.
Hello everyone! Excited to start. Hope you all got characters you wanted! Since we have no leads yet, guess we should just sit back with some cactus juice or soda or whatever and try to get some reads.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
oh no! There's a travesty!!

Hapless Dog-Mod has been murdered by those cretins!

I mean how could she have died she's the mod who do you think is in charge of this game I'll have all your heads!

//dragged away//
oh no! There's a travesty!!

Hapless Dog-Mod has been murdered by those cretins!

I mean how could she have died she's the mod who do you think is in charge of this game I'll have all your heads!

//dragged away//
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Um...

NOT DOG MOD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um...

NOT DOG MOD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh no, not the dog!!!!!!! >:c
oh no, not the dog!!!!!!! >:c
@TheHeroicOne It's not too early to start with gifs, is it? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7a8d3df561af8d0175357d325b9ba262/tumblr_n1ig9b6S7Z1se78p3o1_400.gif[/img] But omg yes, cactus juice! Share some with me and then you can count on me!
@TheHeroicOne
It's not too early to start with gifs, is it?
tumblr_n1ig9b6S7Z1se78p3o1_400.gif

But omg yes, cactus juice! Share some with me and then you can count on me!
NOOOO! Not Dog-Mod! Looks like someone's out for blood.
NOOOO! Not Dog-Mod! Looks like someone's out for blood.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Greetings.
Greetings.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62