1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
@Wolven thank you! trying out other vistas
(skip me!)
@Wolven thank you! trying out other vistas
(skip me!)
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
sk0y3zV.gifMAZAnSL.gif
@IzzyWizzy 8/10 she is gorgeous but doesn't really "match" the charge bars, they do make her look devious though, Like a mad scientist :)
@IzzyWizzy 8/10 she is gorgeous but doesn't really "match" the charge bars, they do make her look devious though, Like a mad scientist :)
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@Mountainblossom

matches the Vista! (8/10)
@Mountainblossom

matches the Vista! (8/10)
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
@Maximum4 - Gorgeous colours, especially her primary! Some apparel might be nice, though. c: Overall, 7.5/10
@Maximum4 - Gorgeous colours, especially her primary! Some apparel might be nice, though. c: Overall, 7.5/10
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog
You know what!? 10/10!
@Roadhog
You know what!? 10/10!
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_o7prl9lntn1u3wsjco6_250.png
@Perilhellfire
10/10!!! Love the lore and she's just amazing.
@Perilhellfire
10/10!!! Love the lore and she's just amazing.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 7j2QAB9.png 8fLjz09.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@magiclynx What a stunning scry! That'd be a 10/10 for me. As he is, I love the foresty theme, and the accent really brings out his face.
@magiclynx What a stunning scry! That'd be a 10/10 for me. As he is, I love the foresty theme, and the accent really brings out his face.
cHa0MYt.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
@thesabreimperium 6/10 I don't love how there is a lot of apparel, but as you said in your bio, there's never too much apparel! I like it but it's a little too random for me.
@thesabreimperium 6/10 I don't love how there is a lot of apparel, but as you said in your bio, there's never too much apparel! I like it but it's a little too random for me.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
6/10 I think the copper and lightning of your vista is a close match to your avatar dragon's colors. The basic genes and few apparel pieces look carefully picked so overall I think you achieved a nice minimalist look. :)
6/10 I think the copper and lightning of your vista is a close match to your avatar dragon's colors. The basic genes and few apparel pieces look carefully picked so overall I think you achieved a nice minimalist look. :)
@Asraiah
8/10
I love both the vista and the dragon(oh my gosh, that dragon is awesome), but they don't really go well together. Your dragon is very dark and ominous looking, while the vista is very peppy and light. Again, both the vista and the dragon are great- but they don't really match each other.
@Asraiah
8/10
I love both the vista and the dragon(oh my gosh, that dragon is awesome), but they don't really go well together. Your dragon is very dark and ominous looking, while the vista is very peppy and light. Again, both the vista and the dragon are great- but they don't really match each other.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242