Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | rate the avatar above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
I've not seen a thread like this yet and I've played similar games on other pet sites so, basically rate the dragon that is the avatar of the above person! You can rate the dragon from 1(Don't like at all) to 10(Best dragon ever!). Feel free to include why you rated them as such! Try to be respectful and nice even if you give a bad rating and please don't be mean if your dragon gets a bad rating, everyone has different tastes! To start off I will rate my sisters ( @lordsnuggles ) avatar! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22513766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225138/22513766_350.png[/img] [/url] 8/10 A very pretty imperial with nice usage of accent and apparel!
I've not seen a thread like this yet and I've played similar games on other pet sites so, basically rate the dragon that is the avatar of the above person!

You can rate the dragon from 1(Don't like at all) to 10(Best dragon ever!). Feel free to include why you rated them as such!

Try to be respectful and nice even if you give a bad rating and please don't be mean if your dragon gets a bad rating, everyone has different tastes!

To start off I will rate my sisters ( @lordsnuggles ) avatar!

22513766_350.png

8/10
A very pretty imperial with nice usage of accent and apparel!
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
9.5/10 much water. very water. nice water. @Namek
9.5/10 much water. very water. nice water. @Namek
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
@Illicit
9/10! I like Skydancers, and the one in your avatar compliments your vista with her colors :>
@Illicit
9/10! I like Skydancers, and the one in your avatar compliments your vista with her colors :>
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@Karasuma
8/10
i love the head bandages and iand love female imps :0
@Karasuma
8/10
i love the head bandages and iand love female imps :0
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@yearwalk

10/10

very themed and spooky looking!
@yearwalk

10/10

very themed and spooky looking!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@Scaleon1 8/10 simplistic, but nice ;).
@Scaleon1 8/10 simplistic, but nice ;).
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@radioshock
very nice lightning theme :0 and tbh imps are one of the only breeds than can pull off the crowns lmao
@radioshock
very nice lightning theme :0 and tbh imps are one of the only breeds than can pull off the crowns lmao
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@yearwalk
8/10 Because I told you already how much I liked her outfit C;
@yearwalk
8/10 Because I told you already how much I liked her outfit C;
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@planets

9/10 what a handsome guy~
@planets

9/10 what a handsome guy~
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Allegoy
Look at them ears, and he's so small, I love him 8.5/10
@Allegoy
Look at them ears, and he's so small, I love him 8.5/10
tumblr_msbb0z3NRQ1r3ibifo1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242