Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [MOVED] Jokes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 563 564
@Laughingzuru

Hello there! Please add me and Acarina to this pinglist?
@Laughingzuru

Hello there! Please add me and Acarina to this pinglist?
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
@Cycada added you both!
@Cycada added you both!
NFSZSxV.gif
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx @Acarina @Cycada
Quote:
July 4 - Joke of the Day

Blond Joke

Someone decided to take that joke literally and put a blond in a round room, telling them that they would pay them a hundred dollars for every corner they found and labeled. They came back an hour later to find the room painted black. "A circle is an infinite amount of corners, but I don't think you have that much money, so I just counted brushstrokes. I kept losing count in the three hundreds."

-submitted

You have a joke of your own?
SUBMIT HERE
Or
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx @Acarina @Cycada
Quote:
July 4 - Joke of the Day

Blond Joke

Someone decided to take that joke literally and put a blond in a round room, telling them that they would pay them a hundred dollars for every corner they found and labeled. They came back an hour later to find the room painted black. "A circle is an infinite amount of corners, but I don't think you have that much money, so I just counted brushstrokes. I kept losing count in the three hundreds."

-submitted

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

Normally I'm not big on blond jokes, but this one was kinda good XD It's especially a good one since I'm kind of in a bad mood, but it did make me chuckle a bit on the inside.
@LaughingZuru

Normally I'm not big on blond jokes, but this one was kinda good XD It's especially a good one since I'm kind of in a bad mood, but it did make me chuckle a bit on the inside.
that's just great :)
that's just great :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'm a blonde myself so this joke is hilarious XD I'm a bit too logical to actually do that, though.
I'm a blonde myself so this joke is hilarious XD I'm a bit too logical to actually do that, though.
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx @Acarina @Cycada @Pretzii
Quote:
July 5 - Joke of the Day

Twenty-first century

Two young girls were texting when one girl said to the other, "I'm never having kids."

"Why?" said the other.

And the girl replied, "Because I heard they take 9 months to download."

SUBMIT HERE
Or
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx @Acarina @Cycada @Pretzii
Quote:
July 5 - Joke of the Day

Twenty-first century

Two young girls were texting when one girl said to the other, "I'm never having kids."

"Why?" said the other.

And the girl replied, "Because I heard they take 9 months to download."

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@Laughingzuru
Ohhhhh I need this in my life! Please add me to the ping list!

@Silverphoenix
Figured you might like this too.
@Laughingzuru
Ohhhhh I need this in my life! Please add me to the ping list!

@Silverphoenix
Figured you might like this too.
SURlPKu.png
@LaughingZuru

That's amazing XD I love it rofl
@LaughingZuru

That's amazing XD I love it rofl
@opal99 added!
@opal99 added!
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 563 564