Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
“I figured it out, everyone. We need to root out the Nightmares.”

A tall woman stands before you, her arms crossed, her eyes glaring at each one in turn. ”There are four nightmares among us. We need to kill them before they destroy us all. If they die, the world will die with them and we’ll all go home! Who's with me?” Everyone raised their fist in the air and cried out in unison.

She scowled, eyes flitting from one face to the next. ”To the Nightmares in the crowd, we won’t stop until this world comes crumbling down!” Another cry lifted to the sky, though annoyance and irritation flashed through the eyes of four in the crowd.

As the night began to fall, the humans separated, found their own space and settled down. It didn’t take long before every one of them was asleep...except for the four. Four eyes blinked open and they rose from their places. They met together, their teeth turning sharp and their eyes shrouded in black. Unanimously, they slunk towards their target and surrounded them, mouths open wide as if they were to devour them whole...

The humans awoke next morning to a loud scream. Someone was crouched next to the tall woman from the night before, who was covered with wounds and eyes blank and cloudy. ”She’s dead! The nightmares killed her!”

Nervous chattering sprung from the crowd as everyone panicked in light of this new loss. For a moment, it seemed that fear had won, when one voice rose. ”The nightmares must have known that she was right! We need to kill them to get home!” The chattering got louder. ”But how do we know who is a Nightmare? They could be anyone!” Louder and louder. ”We have to try. If we do nothing, we’ll die for sure!” It was almost defeaning.

”Enough! This isn’t helping!” One voice shouted. The crowd went silent. ”We need to fight. We have to find them or we’ll certainly die here.”

”We need to play their game, or we have no chance at all.”

“I figured it out, everyone. We need to root out the Nightmares.”

A tall woman stands before you, her arms crossed, her eyes glaring at each one in turn. ”There are four nightmares among us. We need to kill them before they destroy us all. If they die, the world will die with them and we’ll all go home! Who's with me?” Everyone raised their fist in the air and cried out in unison.

She scowled, eyes flitting from one face to the next. ”To the Nightmares in the crowd, we won’t stop until this world comes crumbling down!” Another cry lifted to the sky, though annoyance and irritation flashed through the eyes of four in the crowd.

As the night began to fall, the humans separated, found their own space and settled down. It didn’t take long before every one of them was asleep...except for the four. Four eyes blinked open and they rose from their places. They met together, their teeth turning sharp and their eyes shrouded in black. Unanimously, they slunk towards their target and surrounded them, mouths open wide as if they were to devour them whole...

The humans awoke next morning to a loud scream. Someone was crouched next to the tall woman from the night before, who was covered with wounds and eyes blank and cloudy. ”She’s dead! The nightmares killed her!”

Nervous chattering sprung from the crowd as everyone panicked in light of this new loss. For a moment, it seemed that fear had won, when one voice rose. ”The nightmares must have known that she was right! We need to kill them to get home!” The chattering got louder. ”But how do we know who is a Nightmare? They could be anyone!” Louder and louder. ”We have to try. If we do nothing, we’ll die for sure!” It was almost defeaning.

”Enough! This isn’t helping!” One voice shouted. The crowd went silent. ”We need to fight. We have to find them or we’ll certainly die here.”

”We need to play their game, or we have no chance at all.”

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Rules

• No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread. I will give you the link to the spectator chat.
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit of flavor if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Any aggression or rudeness will be given a warning. Second violation is a modkill
  • I am allowed to change or add rules. If I do so, I will inform everyone.
  • Day cycles are 48 hours long, or until everyone has voted a lynch. Night cycles are 24 hours long, or until all power roles have reported.
  • Votes for lynch in the lynch thread are due at the end of the day. Do not change your vote after this time.
  • Not voting will not be counted and you may vote against lynching
  • Voting will end 5 minutes before lockdown
  • If there is a tie between two lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.

Rules

• No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread. I will give you the link to the spectator chat.
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit of flavor if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Any aggression or rudeness will be given a warning. Second violation is a modkill
  • I am allowed to change or add rules. If I do so, I will inform everyone.
  • Day cycles are 48 hours long, or until everyone has voted a lynch. Night cycles are 24 hours long, or until all power roles have reported.
  • Votes for lynch in the lynch thread are due at the end of the day. Do not change your vote after this time.
  • Not voting will not be counted and you may vote against lynching
  • Voting will end 5 minutes before lockdown
  • If there is a tie between two lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png

Players
1. Valgami
2. Nerasis Devoured night two, Lover.
3. Pit
4. Moonpelt Lynched, day four.
5. AemonTargaryen
6. CinnabarCobra
7. Reynutocx
8. Stormdreamer Lynched, day 3
9. Sealeo
10. ChibiKittens Devoured, night one.
11. Blizzardwing
12. Bluealphyn885
13. marchhare
14. Cosmopoeia Devoured, night three. Avenger's Ward
15. Sparky Flames
16. CodeMaster Lynched, day one. Seer.
17. Imraldera
18. Bequerel Devoured, night 4
19. LongLiveFangirls Lynched, day two.
20. Leremis Suicide, night two, Lover.

Players
1. Valgami
2. Nerasis Devoured night two, Lover.
3. Pit
4. Moonpelt Lynched, day four.
5. AemonTargaryen
6. CinnabarCobra
7. Reynutocx
8. Stormdreamer Lynched, day 3
9. Sealeo
10. ChibiKittens Devoured, night one.
11. Blizzardwing
12. Bluealphyn885
13. marchhare
14. Cosmopoeia Devoured, night three. Avenger's Ward
15. Sparky Flames
16. CodeMaster Lynched, day one. Seer.
17. Imraldera
18. Bequerel Devoured, night 4
19. LongLiveFangirls Lynched, day two.
20. Leremis Suicide, night two, Lover.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis

@Fallencrow @Nerasis @Vipera @Kapara @KathiraNarae

The game will be starting an hour early today. The day will end at normal time.

Day 1 has begun
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis

@Fallencrow @Nerasis @Vipera @Kapara @KathiraNarae

The game will be starting an hour early today. The day will end at normal time.

Day 1 has begun

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Hello @ all!

I'm working on my own maf right now, but I'm online until...around 3 pm or so. Gonna check this thread pretty often though. And don't hesistate to ping me.

btw....

FIRST
Hello @ all!

I'm working on my own maf right now, but I'm online until...around 3 pm or so. Gonna check this thread pretty often though. And don't hesistate to ping me.

btw....

FIRST
Hello everybody! Not much I can say, I've only been in one other mafia game before..
Hello everybody! Not much I can say, I've only been in one other mafia game before..
Oooo! Nice :,D Can't wait to start playing w/ everyone.
Oooo! Nice :,D Can't wait to start playing w/ everyone.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
It's the return of Sealeo and the tiny text
It's the return of Sealeo and the tiny text
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
[waves]

Hello all! If nobody else makes questions by the time I get back, I will~
[waves]

Hello all! If nobody else makes questions by the time I get back, I will~
2drwvZa.png
Hey everybody! I'm new to FR, but I've played several games of mafia face-to-face, and a couple games on another forum. Looking forward to playing!
Hey everybody! I'm new to FR, but I've played several games of mafia face-to-face, and a couple games on another forum. Looking forward to playing!
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98